Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know (5727 Views)

20 Secrets Ladies Admire / 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know / Why Is It That Girls Have Sex With Older Men While Guys Doesn't Do Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by IamKizzbrown10(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
20 SECRETS LADIES ADMIRE BUT SOME GUYS DOESN'T KNOW

1- call her like twice daily
2- don't wait until she ask yu for money,give out freely.
3 -don't tell her she's boring
4 - kiss her on her four head
5- whenever she tell you she's missing you, and yu are not around, try yur best to see her that day.
6-play with her like yur sister
7- weneva she tell u,bby am sorry, try and forgive/forget.
8-av special time with her and tell her how beautiful she is.
9- Don't make her cry.
10- if she cry, kiss her tears and tell her she's beautiful.
11- introduce her to yur friends .
12- don't promise her heaven and earth wen u don't have it.
13- hold her on her waist while walking together to make her feel protected.
14. Tell her how special she is .
15- don't engage her with a ring if u are not sure to marry her,cus women do normally get hurt.. and they Can cry nonsense
16- she's your baby , handle her with care.
17-text her in the morning and tell her u miss her.
18. Don't lay your hands on her.
19. Correct her privately wen she's wrong in the public.
20. Don't buy her the world with everything but buy her your attention.

Come back and thank me later.
Ladies am I communicating??

7 Likes

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Jeon(f): 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:

5- whenever she tell you she's missing you, and yu are not around, try yur best to see her that day.
9- Don't make her cry.
15- don't engage her with a ring if u are not sure to marry her,cus women do normally get hurt.. and they Can cry nonsense

NIGERIANS AREN'T ROMANTIC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by NelviusGrey(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
lol...nur be only "kiss her on her four head"....olodo... this will only turn a guy into a big SIMP bro...wiseup...Mr. Nice guy, naso dem go take straff your babe for your back grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Hanibbal(m): 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
The tittle of the post should be "how to be OLORIBURUKU SIMP".

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Dabronze(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
As i saw that topic i know goin to be full hugwash and am not disapointed

8 Likes

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Elanqy: 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
This should be renamed steps to becoming a simp
IamKizzbrown10:

9- Don't make her cry.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by iamtardey: 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lol that year dem straf person wey I dey call babe taya (everywhere she goes like mtn )...shit end in tears for me.
I'm never falling in love again never
NelviusGrey:
lol...nur be only "kiss her on her four head"....olodo... this will only turn a guy into a big SIMP bro...wiseup...Mr. Nice guy, naso dem go take straff your babe for your back grin

18 Likes

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by iamtardey: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ladies left the group chat grin
IamKizzbrown10:

9- Don't make her cry.

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 02, 2021
Is this Telemundo or romantic movies grin

4 Likes

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by NelviusGrey(m): 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamtardey:
Lol that year dem straf person wey I dey call babe taya (everywhere she goes like mtn )...shit end in tears for me.
na Ogun go kii love for where E dey grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by iamtardey: 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
So you never hear?
NelviusGrey:

na Ogun go kii love for where E dey grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by NelviusGrey(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamtardey:
So you never hear?
hear wetin?
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Theama(m): 2:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
NelviusGrey:
E be things

1 Like

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Fakbrown: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
This school of thought is the worst school of thought, learnt the hard way, na mumu Dae even do 3 of those things

5 Likes

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by iamtardey: 2:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
Love don die nah
NelviusGrey:

hear wetin?

3 Likes

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by NelviusGrey(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamtardey:
Love don die nah
lol...dem nur too kill am well...dem still gats burn him corpse...
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Columbine(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Na your type dey drink sniper cry
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Theama(m): 2:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamtardey:

1 Like

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Babara1994(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nonsense. Kiss her on the four head ko, kiss her on the two head ni.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by AcademicWriter: 2:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
ej wanna stuff
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by OG1BABY(f): 2:46pm On Oct 02, 2021
Okay
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by femi4: 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:

9- Don't make her cry.

This is SLAVERY not love
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by iamtardey: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2021
You want to laff?
Na she still crash the ship, I was hurt, my heart broken to pieces, I was an innocent simp
Theama:
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by iamtardey: 3:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Thank you. Slavery is the right word
femi4:
This is SLAVERY not love
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by iamtardey: 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2021
No
Columbine:
Na your type dey drink sniper cry
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Clickguy44: 3:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Yea, simply nice points. Lemme add.

21. If she cheats. Forgive her, it's probably your fault. Now go on your knees and beg her to give you one more chance. Increase your affection and love this time. If she cheats again, rinse and repeat this step.

22. Don't ask about her past. It's unfair to ask about her past. Even if her body count is up to 50 and she is for streets. Once you start dating forget about it. She is new now and she has changed. You job is to change a damaged woman, and pay her dowry.

23. Put her on pedestal. Only a real man says yes to all of his woman's desires and he must fulfill it. Be a real man. That's the only reason why he is alive.

24. Always put her goals first. It's wrong of you as a man to put your goals first, that's selfish. Make sure she achieve her purpose first, then you can attempt yours, if she agrees.

25. Believe her no matter what. Girls are always accountable, when she says A she really means it. They always know what they want and go for it. It only unfair of you to doubt her. For example, if you see her chat with other guys, before you get angry ask her, it might just be joke chats.

26. Her problems is yours. The very first day you ask for her phone number should be when you start to perform your duties as a man. If she says she needs a new phone the next day. Provide her the latest, if you don't have borrow. If you don't, you have no business being in a relationship, you're not a real man.

27. A woman has every right to bring another man's child to you and pin it to you. Your job is to take care of the child, untill the supposed deadbeat father comes for the child. You are not to carry out a DNA test, because she is keeping you away from the trauma it can cause you and the child. Don't be an ingrate.

28. It she doesn't pick your call, she is probably busy. If she doesn't return the call, keep trying and text her love messages. If she is online and she doesn't respond she is probably in a business meeting. Drop love emojis. Love doesn't come easy you have to slave for it, this is why you are a man.

29. Only a simp cautions his girl. If she shouts at you, she probably had a bad day. Be a real man and apologize to her. If she nags at you apologize, if she has anger issues, apologize. She loves you. She is the queen of your life.

30. A real man allows his girl to have as many male friends as she wants. They might be business partners or her cousin, or her uncle, or her besty. Girls don't cheat.

Things we do for love, how many can we count in Adepele's teeth.

Lastly avoid The Redpill. It is as fake as the F in Alpha Male. After all the only thing that matters to a man is how to get the pvssy. And if you still didn't get the pvssy, it your fault, you probably missed one or two steps. Come back, reread and reimplement.

22 Likes

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by iamtardey: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
African giant how farrr
AfricanGiant91:
hmm!
madame bobrisky una well-done o
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by Imustnottalk: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Alot of hypocrites here they act different from what they say on nairaland
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by iamtardey: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
Dhhoorrrr tongue
Clickguy44:
Yea, Really nice points. Lemme add
Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by muller101(m): 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
Don't mind the Op. He has just been discharged from intensive care unit.

5 Likes

Re: 20 Secrets Ladies Admire But Some Guys Doesn't Know by MufasaLion: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
iamtardey:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Keeps Smothering Me With Her Presence. Help!!! / Three (3) SIMP Behaviors Nigerian Guys Should STOP DOING! / (18+) 10 Hot Pics That Will Spice Up Your Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.