Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,734 members, 7,837,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Bbnaija: Pere And Maria Deserves An Award As The Smartest Bbnaija Housemates Thi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Pere And Maria Deserves An Award As The Smartest Bbnaija Housemates Thi (437 Views)

BBNaija's Pere And Maria Sign Endorsement Deal With DSTV Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Emmanuella: My Mother Deserves An Estate, But I No Be Dangote / Patapaa Suit, Outfit To Ghana Music Award, As Davido Wins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Pere And Maria Deserves An Award As The Smartest Bbnaija Housemates Thi by Gistcent: 1:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
If you are a lover of Big Brother Naija Reality Show Season 6, you will agree with me that Maria and Pere deserved an award as the smartest housemates this season.

Their smartness started from the first week of the show. The way they pulled out the wildcard game was outstanding and top-notch. They penetrated the housemates and established trust in their minds. Their jovial nature and ability to blend into a new environment helped them out and gave them the chance to be close friends.

The above-mentioned housemates were the first to discover some of the contestants' strategies. Recall that Pere was the person that revealed that cooking, cleaning, and being humble were Whitemoney's strategy. He even tried.............continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/10/bbnaija-pere-and-maria-deserves-award.html

Re: Bbnaija: Pere And Maria Deserves An Award As The Smartest Bbnaija Housemates Thi by fullnetwork: 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
Gistcent:
If you are a lover of Big Brother Naija Reality Show Season 6, you will agree with me that Maria and Pere deserved an award as the smartest housemates this season.

Their smartness started from the first week of the show. The way they pulled out the wildcard game was outstanding and top-notch. They penetrated the housemates and established trust in their minds. Their jovial nature and ability to blend into a new environment helped them out and gave them the chance to be close friends.

The above-mentioned housemates were the first to discover some of the contestants' strategies. Recall that Pere was the person that revealed that cooking, cleaning, and being humble were Whitemoney's strategy. He even tried.............continue reading: https://www.gistcent.com.ng/2021/10/bbnaija-pere-and-maria-deserves-award.html
Na mumu dey disturb you.
1. Those two are illegal contestants. Wild card my ass angry
2. Why would you say back-bitting is smartness? If he was smart enough to have a strategy, he wouldn't have had the time to pull down others.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Moyo Lawal Blast Haters Who Claims She Is A Prostitute When She's Not / How My Kayamata Will Steal Thousands Of Destinies As Iphone 13 Rolls Out- Jaruma / Olaoflagos Won � The Tunde Ednut Giveaway Of Two Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.