Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,831 members, 7,862,731 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy (16725 Views)

Sanusi: Nigeria Will Go Bankrupt With Current Governance Structure / Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As Igbo Man Turns Bundles Of Dollars Into Daughter's Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by budaatum: 2:00am On Oct 03, 2021
Bigchristo:
Don’t be fooled he is being projected as presidential candidate, why didn’t you hear his voice since? Just wait and see him emerge as one of the flag bearer of political party, removing him as Emir is a calculated move for 2023 election
I have been hearing Sanusi's voice from before he became emir, as you'd find from the evidence I have been posting about him. And I do not agree that he and Gandollar planned his removal.
Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by optionalY09: 2:04am On Oct 03, 2021
go to sleep already skinny dribbler, i need to see your honest comment about killer herdsmen not this crap.

I will make sure i divide this country in a revolution kind. Just watch out
Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by budaatum: 2:19am On Oct 03, 2021
BabaRamota1980:

Sanusi has never been a source or an advocate for truth. He seeks self glory, period!

I see no problem in seeking self glory. He'd need to be respected to get the glory as no sane person glorifies a liar or a thief.
Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by baylrc4real(m): 2:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Sanusi is a perfect example of Talk is cheap. Listen to him at your own peril. He can talk and talk and talk all words no action. I don't know what he stands to gain. When he was the CBN governor he didnt do any special reform in the CBN rather he was busy supporting with millions islamic jihad in different northern states. He can't deny he has never supported insurgency in the north. He built many mosques with Nigerian's money and no record of any impact. Some will acclaim that is good but I ask you for a leader where is the
Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by calcal: 2:50am On Oct 03, 2021
When he was the governor of CBN, the dude was busy trying to convert the system to an Islamic banking system.

nothing new is telling us, only nothing good can work in the zoo.

As of today, no generation will ever live to see a developed zoo.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by baylrc4real(m): 2:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Sanusi is a perfect example of Talk is cheap. Listen to him at your own peril. He can talk and talk and talk all words no action. I don't know what he stands to gain. When he was the CBN governor he didnt do any special reform in the CBN rather he was busy supporting with millions islamic jihad in different northern states. He can't deny he has never supported insurgency in the north. He built many mosques with Nigerian's money and no record of any impact. No impact because religion does not affect Economy it can only worsen it, moreover that shows he is a partial leader showing the attitude of nepotism. Out of the numerous mosques he built and sponsor as a Governor no record of him doing just a single effort for the Christians in Nigeria.
He had the opportunities to change people's lives( at least in kano) as an Emir of Kano but what did he do instead he was spending billions on vacation abroad, buying expensive cars like rolls Royce marrying many wives like clothes. What was is achievement as the CBN governor or the Emir no wonder when the Governor of Kano removed him the people of kano never protested he failed as an Emir. A position he never merited neither was it his turn to ascend that throne he politically attained that position. The major problem in Nigeria and this present government is that we keep blaming others for woes as deceit for doing nothing instead of taking proactive actions to mend things. Talk is cheap Mr Sanusi, FFK, FAYOSE, OMOKRI , Dino Melaye all we hear from them is always talking what did they do when they are in position of leadership Nothing. Deceivers worst than the devil. May bless Nigeria with proactive leaders who will talk less but work more to change people's lives for the better. Thanks
Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by Gandollar(f): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

I have been hearing Sanusi's voice from before he became emir, as you'd find from the evidence I have been posting about him. And I do not agree that he and Gandollar planned his removal.
Hahaha.
Be prepared to hear the unthinkable in NL

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by Gandollar(f): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2021
calcal:

As of today, no generation will ever live to see a developed zoo.
True! Sadly!
Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by Cognitivereason: 8:54am On Oct 03, 2021
We have epileptic power supply simply because the power sector is also being subsidized.... See get this... Anything being subsidized can never grow no matter what..
Subsidies should be removed and the market should obey the law of demand and supply
IMAliyu:
If not for our epileptic power supply that hurts industries and production.

The price of fuel would had remained rather inconsequential to our daily lives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by Cognitivereason: 8:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Propaganda..
When did sanusi build mosques as CBN governor or married multiple wives...
See ..employ cognitive reasoning in analysing issues rather than sentiment and prejudice
baylrc4real:
Sanusi is a perfect example of Talk is cheap. Listen to him at your own peril. He can talk and talk and talk all words no action. I don't know what he stands to gain. When he was the CBN governor he didnt do any special reform in the CBN rather he was busy supporting with millions islamic jihad in different northern states. He can't deny he has never supported insurgency in the north. He built many mosques with Nigerian's money and no record of any impact. No impact because religion does not affect Economy it can only worsen it, moreover that shows he is a partial leader showing the attitude of nepotism. Out of the numerous mosques he built and sponsor as a Governor no record of him doing just a single effort for the Christians in Nigeria.
He had the opportunities to change people's lives( at least in kano) as an Emir of Kano but what did he do instead he was spending billions on vacation abroad, buying expensive cars like rolls Royce marrying many wives like clothes. What was is achievement as the CBN governor or the Emir no wonder when the Governor of Kano removed him the people of kano never protested he failed as an Emir. A position he never merited neither was it his turn to ascend that throne he politically attained that position. The major problem in Nigeria and this present government is that we keep blaming others for woes as deceit for doing nothing instead of taking proactive actions to mend things. Talk is cheap Mr Sanusi, FFK, FAYOSE, OMOKRI , Dino Melaye all we hear from them is always talking what did they do when they are in position of leadership Nothing. Deceivers worst than the devil. May bless Nigeria with proactive leaders who will talk less but work more to change people's lives for the better. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by akdjr(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2021
EFCC should extend the same energy they use to arrest Yahoo boys for scam to all the oil marketers who were bringing in empty vessel to claim fuel subsidy. I am sure all of the oil importers are fully involved in this shaddyy dealings.
Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by Ovamboland(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2021
TenQ:

How many times will this scam government remove fuel subsidy?

You have been paying same price for petrol since the beginning of this year yet you know the price of the raw material has doubled since then, yet you deceive yourself subsidy has been removed.
Who has the criminal mindset here?
Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by Ovamboland(m): 11:25am On Oct 03, 2021
TenQ:

How many times will this scam government remove fuel subsidy?

You have been paying same price for petrol since the beginning of this year yet you know the price of the raw material has since then doubled, yet you deceive yourself subsidy has been removed.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by budaatum: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Cognitivereason:
Propaganda..
See ..employ cognitive reasoning in analysing issues rather than sentiment and prejudice

We should not expect him to have picked up cognitive reasoning off the street. It takes immense work to use a brain. Hopefully he is willing to go to school.

You, are plenty appreciated.

Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by TenQ: 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ovamboland:

You have been paying same price for petrol since the beginning of this year yet you know the price of the raw material has since then doubled, yet you deceive yourself subsidy has been removed.
Sorry sir!
The crude is mined in Nigeria.
It's only that our stupid government think that it is economical to export crude oil AND import refined oil.
Even thought the technology isn't rocket science, we have preferred to suppress it at the expense of import.

I plant yam and import yam flour isn't good thinking
Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by baylrc4real(m): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Cognitivereason:
Propaganda..

Since you claim to have cognitive reasons why can't you just make research and see for your self. He supported Islam various times with billions from CBN money. He has more than 3 wives in fact the last one he married Sa'adatu Barkindo Mustapha was only an 18-year-old secondary school leaver when her royal wedding was held. Altogether he has Sanusi has four wives and thirteen children, five sons and eight daughters.

His only achievement in CBN was that he pioneered the introduction of Islamic banking into the Nigerian banking sector. Which is still religious.

Are you saying he didnt make any donation yo his brothers from CBN money? Then found out with link
http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news-update/36637-n100m-donation-falana-calls-for-sanction-against-sanusi.html
Re: Sanusi: Nigeria Throwing Away Millions Of Dollars In The Scam Called Subsidy by youngsahito(m): 6:47am On Oct 05, 2021
Deering1008:
Buhari talk pass that prior to 2015 election.. Where are we now? It’s like we Nigerians don’t have a memory
Buhari is a dumb shit, you can't compare him SL.They are totally different bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Begins Trial Of Ibezim Chike Who Accused Fashola Of Writing PEPC’s Judgments / We Say We Want Change Yet... By Mathias Orhero / Ganduje Is APC Best Performing Governor - Governors Forum’s Progressive Tracking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.