Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose (31753 Views)

Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support / Fears As S-east Govs Shun Atiku’s Installation / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by jimyjames(m): 9:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
budaatum:

You must know their names already if they are as prominent as you claim.

Go on, give names of Boko Haram sponsors if they are as prominent as you claim.

You people claim to know them but won't name them publicly same with the terrorist groups you call bandits

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by spirul77: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Dave umahi messed up

He will forever regret joining APC

you think it could have been possible for umahi to get the ticket if he had remained in pdp?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Jlow2: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2021
Argue with an average middlebeltan and they will tell you Igbos re the problem of nigeria, at the end one of them said agitations is same with insurgency, and I reminded him that ahmadu bello once said they will always use the northern minorities(Christians) to conquer the south, I told him that despite the world has evolved ahmadu bello still dictates what happens in his life,if you dnt stand for sumtin you will fall for anything, I will never be a slave to Hausa fulani/ northern oligarchy, a man whom sells his brother will never ever be trusted by the buyer.

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Okwyjesus(m): 10:13pm On Oct 02, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Still a win win for the south east people if you know what I mean ...

Dave Umahi will not sleep tonight

He messed up by joining the world most useless political party, The APC

I don't think so. I still believe APC will win 2023 and Umahi will be rightly positioned

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Okwyjesus(m): 10:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
kayfra:
SE is the most redundant region in the country. Always overlooked

No point referring to them as a major ethnic group. Niger Delta has taken over

Yeah. Fulani is more comfortable with Niger Delta than SE if you read the write up well reason is
1. The fear of disintegration.
2. It's easier to remote control a Niger Deltan than an lgbo man.
3. The deep down hatred for an lgbo man- the "troublesome tribe of the south"
4. Niger Deltan states have free money to sponsor election.

Igbos are only redundant in Nigeria but excel outside Nigeria. It's Nigeria that is redundant not an lgbo man.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by kayfra: 10:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Yeah. Fulani is more comfortable with Niger Delta than SE if you read the write up well reason is
1. The fear of disintegration.
2. It's easier to remote control a Niger Deltan than an lgbo man.
3. The deep down hatred for an lgbo man- the "troublesome tribe of the south"
4. Niger Deltan states have free money to sponsor election.

Igbos are only redundant in Nigeria but excel outside Nigeria. It's Nigeria that is redundant not an lgbo man.

If that makes you sleep better at night. Bottomline is Igbos have gone to irrelevance and they did it to themselves

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Okwyjesus(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2021
jimyjames:

PDP is a dead party, plus I personally as an igbo man I don't want an igbo president, the country is already damaged the next president of this country whoever he is will be overwhelmed with the troubles that awaits this country, what is happening in the North will be sponsored to reach South once a southern president emerges, Igbos will not stop even if an igbo president emerges, the will be a pogrom against the igbos especially in the North and south west once an igbo president emerges

You are right bro. Igbo president will be a bad outstanding for now.

Let the tribe that mess up the system fix back the system how it was when the last lgbo man was Head of State.

For me North should carry back the power and clean their mess while the heat continues.
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Okwyjesus(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
kayfra:

If that makes you sleep better at night. Bottomline is Igbos have gone to irrelevance and they did it to themselves

Again it's Nigeria that has gone irrelevant among committee of nations not Igbo man.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by jimyjames(m): 10:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
Okwyjesus:

You are right bro. Igbo president will be a bad outstanding for now.

Let the tribe that mess up the system fix back the system how it was when the last lgbo man was Head of State.

For me North should carry back the power and clean their mess while the heat continues.
Nigeria has never been this damaged the North knows it, they will hand over a damaged country to a southerner and do everything possible to worsen the situation, Boko Haram was created to destroy GEJ regime, now it has backfired they can't control it, the once United North is threatened by what is happening in the North , they will find away to unite again by using a southern president as scapegoat , their plan will be easily achieved if the southern president is an igbo cause there is a common hate for the igbos amongst them

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by uthlaw: 5:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Praxis758:
Hmmm........

Presidential zoning is now a game of chess for both APC and PDP.

A Jonathan candidate for PDP in the presidential race will openly deflate the voting basket of APC in the south because the excuses such as blame game, corruption etc won't be bought by the people.

Moreso, Buhari's nepotism, fanatism, racism and incompetence has opened people's eye to the fact APC cannot manage our diversity.

Tinubu's candidacy from the south under APC will only sell in the core north, provided PDP picked a weak norther Muslim. A strong running mate for PDP from the core north will give APC a big headache and running for their money.

Imagine someone like Kwakwanso or Sule Lamido serving as a running mate to a southern PDP hopeful, such a presidential election tense and interesting.

APC should forget their 'blame game' strategy because Nigerians are now wiser than 2015 and 2019.
do you stay in the North..... Osibanjo/Zulum,Fashola/El rufai will beat any fucking candidate from southern pdp,infact join kwakwanso tanbuwal together!

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by muzzafar(m): 5:31am On Oct 03, 2021
So for una mind pdp fit win apc abi? Kai our ppl no get sense
PrinceOfLagos:
Still a win win for the south east people because ifeanyi Okowa is Igbo .

Its a shame that a time like this youths still have hope in nigerian elections. You see the king makers have realized that the only drug that keeps the nigerians happy is election its their opium there highness and they are ever ready to give it to southern youths. Its a shame that at this point when our youth should be pressing for constitution amendment, restructuring , resource control and a better govt we are still allowing the king makers intoxicate us with hopeless election .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by dapolaw(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Wike can only win in the SS, he can't gather enough votes from the north and SW.

seunmsg:
I Qdon’t think Jonathan can defeat Wike. Wike is the man to best as far as PDP presidential ticket is concerned.
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by PrinceOfLagos: 5:33am On Oct 03, 2021
muzzafar:
So for una mind pdp fit win apc abi? Kai our ppl no get sense
Its a shame that a time like this youths still have hope in nigerian elections. You see the king makers have realized that the only drug that keeps the nigerians happy is election its their opium there highness and they are ever ready to give it to southern youths. Its a shame that at this point when our youth should be pressing for constitution amendment, restructuring , resource control and a better govt we are still allowing the king makers intoxicate us with hopeless election .

Conduct a free and fair election and see if APC the master riggers won't be wiped out of our political space

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:
I don’t think Jonathan can defeat Wike. Wike is the man to best as far as PDP presidential ticket is concerned.
Who is going to vote for wike in Nigeria,? Dt razz cultist dt talks to citizens anyhow. Did he even go to university? God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by kcnwaigbo: 5:45am On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:
I don’t think Jonathan can defeat Wike. Wike is the man to best as far as PDP presidential ticket is concerned.
grin grin
This one is busy lining up weak candidates that will face his master Tinubu at the polls Lol

Even Wike knows he won't even make 5th runner up in the PDP presidential race.

Atiku or Tambuwal will pick up the PDP presidential ticket,the earlier you knew that, the better for you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Michmood555(m): 5:45am On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

I do not think we Nigerians will elect a president from a region who's sole manifesto is the destruction of Nigeria so Biafra can exist. We just are not that dumb.
your are not dumb? Where have you wise ness brought you? Buhari? You stink

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by muzzafar(m): 5:49am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Conduct a free and fair election and see if APC the master riggers won't be wiped out of our political space
thats the point there can never be a free and fair election under this govt there is a dif between good luck and buhari government
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by kcnwaigbo: 5:54am On Oct 03, 2021
muzzafar:
thats the point there can never be a free and fair election under this govt there is a dif between good luck and buhari government
And you think the North will rig the elections to put a Yoruba man in power

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by olalat(m): 6:01am On Oct 03, 2021
West1side:
Upon how you tried covering up your foolishness it still shows.

Are you tellinG APC can not provide a strong Vice for Tinubu ? Ordinary Ganduje will give Kwakwaso a run for his money, it's a game over if it's Elrufai so what exactly is the essence of the the entire rubbish you wrote. A ticket with the like of Lamido on it at this hour in the polite of nigeria is dear on arrival.

How you foolishly chose to weight the best of PDP against the worse of APC is beyond every sensible reasoning. As bad as the misgovernment of APC is glaring the 2023 election remains theirs to lose n pdp need an A game with it major stake holders who lose out of the ticket chosing not to rock the boat but support whoever comes out as winner before PDP can even mount a challenge.

Note that a challenge is different from a victory.
Tinubu will never acceed to El rufai deputizing him. Never!! Elrufai will never be a loyal Vice. He's too independent minded for that...
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by udemzeus(m): 6:03am On Oct 03, 2021
jimyjames:

PDP is a dead party, plus I personally as an igbo man I don't want an igbo president, the country is already damaged the next president of this country whoever he is will be overwhelmed with the troubles that awaits this country, what is happening in the North will be sponsored to reach South once a southern president emerges, Igbos will not stop even if an igbo president emerges, the will be a pogrom against the igbos especially in the North and south west once an igbo president emerges

Let the north continue
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Tribu(m): 6:06am On Oct 03, 2021
Smithkafors:
It's OK.... The Dave umahi just scored an own goal. He could have stayed back in PDP.

He would have been the best option fa

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by BabaIbo: 6:12am On Oct 03, 2021
If Jonathan contest for that, I will vote for an opponent, even if it is El-Rufai.

That man is too dull for my liking and again, he's a short court back to power for the north.
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Collins4u1(m): 6:13am On Oct 03, 2021
budaatum:

I do not think we Nigerians will elect a president from a region who's sole manifesto is the destruction of Nigeria so Biafra can exist. We just are not that dumb.

And what is wrong with Biafra existing? Can't u enjoy your Nigeria without Biafra?

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Victorclean1: 6:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Ibos were gladiators. The fear of an ibo man by all tribes is the beginning of wisdom but a n imbecilic wisdom.

Give an ibo man president and Nigeria will divide in six months

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Gesman: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Jonathan would be accepted in the north because he can only go for one tenure then power shift back to the north. GEJ and Kwankwaso would be unstoppable.
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by GetMeRight: 6:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Smithkafors:
It's OK.... The Dave umahi just scored an own goal. He could have stayed back in PDP.
PrinceOfLagos:

Dave umahi messed up

He will forever regret joining APC

How PDP is going to prevent the likes of Atiku, Saraki and the rest from contesting in the primary is the miracle I'm looking forward to. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Patience is a virtue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by profmicky: 6:25am On Oct 03, 2021
And what chance do the Okowa stands? You people just like to live in denial...

PrinceOfLagos:

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by chally100(m): 6:26am On Oct 03, 2021
sweerychick:
A welcomed development, SE govs are too naive to play mainstream politics
happy birthday ma
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by backbone503(m): 6:26am On Oct 03, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
grin after all the ass kissing and slavery of Igbo people in PDP, the party doesn't even see them fit enough for VP spot. The loosers now want to snuggle in a south south Igbo man in the name of okowa. Who sabi okowa? Doesn't he come from the same village of the Igbo coupist that murdered sultan Bello? grin grin grin. PDP fielding this bumb is a recipe for disaster. Jonathan or Wike is still a better option.

Wike is not a presidential material.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Mathew4257: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2021
All of you are wrong. WHAT'S WRONG WITH PETER OBI? This country can never progress because all of u in that country are very greedy and selfish and u that make this comment, u all refuse do what is right ,that's the reason all of u are suffering there, u all will die in suffering and smiling. I give thanks to God say me don Japa. Non of my Village people go fit control me come back to that evil and selfish country.

PrinceOfLagos:

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Mathew4257: 6:32am On Oct 03, 2021
All of you are wrong. WHAT'S WRONG WITH PETER OBI? Peter Obi is good for the Job. This country can never progress because all of u in that country are very greedy and selfish..all of u refuse do what is right ,that's the reason all of u are suffering there, u all will die in suffering and smiling. I give thanks to God say me don Japa. Non of my Village people go fit control me come back to that evil and selfish country.

PrinceOfLagos:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/jonathan-okowa-mentioned-as-pdp-presidential-prospects-as-s-east-governors-lose-out/

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UAE Official Says Visa Restrictions Not Lifted For Nigerians:CNN / Court Suspends Secret Trial Of Nnamdi Kanu / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.