Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose (31756 Views)

Jonathan Headlines Atiku’s Campaign In Bayelsa As South-south Drums Support / Fears As S-east Govs Shun Atiku’s Installation / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by etibaba(m): 9:00am On Oct 03, 2021
OfoIgbo:

Ok I thought you were talking about their general appeal.

BY the way, it makes better strategic sense for Atiku to support Gej, after all he can only do a maximum of 4 years, after which the presidency supposedly reverts back to the north.

Don't be surprised if the northern moneybags that have stolen the nation blind over the last 6 years, decide to throw their weight behind gej, just to ensure power returns to the north after 4years. Wike is quite vulnerable, if you ask me
Hope you are aware Atiku will be 80 by then.
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Yusman316(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Dave umahi messed up

He will forever regret joining APC

What do u mean by Dave Umahi messed up. The simple condition he gave the PDP before leaving was to zone it's presidential ticket to the South East, which he was told that can't be guaranteed.
It is still not going to the South East, so how did he messed up?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by akdjr(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2021
You said Ifeanyi Okowa is Ibo now oooooo. by the name Buhari make an appointment from Delta state you will come out to say Buhari has not appointed south Easterner quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=106375808]Still a win win for the south east people because ifeanyi Okowa is Igbo .

Dave Umahi will not sleep tonight

He messed up by joining the world most useless political party, The APC[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by akdjr(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2021
Never!
budaatum:

I do not think we Nigerians will elect a president from a region who's sole manifesto is the destruction of Nigeria so Biafra can exist. We just are not that dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Praxis758: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2021
77up:
Is.it the same PDP we all knw you hype like this grin

My point is their (PDP's) ability to manage our diversity unlike the ethnic and religious division that Buhari has plunged us into.

Would you say you're happy with the ethnic racism and religious fanatism under Buhari?
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Karlirk: 9:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Not giving the South Easterners the presidential ticket will be the quickest way to the disintegration of this country.

I don't think folks understand that IPOB brought a different perceptive to the Biafran agitation.

Very stupid to also state that IPOB's activities endanger Igbo Presidency. Why was that not said when the Boko Haram-backed Buhari was contesting for president.

Again, it is rather insulting for the writer of that article, Emmanuel Aziken or whatever, to state that Fulani a Northern minority group will not accept an Igbo President from a majority ethnic extraction. Nigeria is shared between Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba. Even the colonial masters know this.

The quality of the state of mind of folks who comment here is appaling.

Nothing will happen if an Igbo person from the South East becomes a president.

If he/she fails to emerge, then consider a country out of that axis and its adjacents 5 years from now.

You folks don't understand the implications of the unanimity in the sit-at-home order. It brought a different dynamic to the game.

That said, Peter Obi will make a great president, any time, whether argued in terms of key competencies and regional diversity.

Very stupid folks in Nigeria indeed, reasoning out of the passion of hate and racism.

NIGERIA IS NOT SUSTAINABLE LONG TERM. YOU THINK IT IS FEASIBLE TO GO THE NEXT 2O YEARS (ASSUMING IT IS POSSIBLE) WITHOUT AN IGBO PRESIDENT FROM THE SOUTH EAST? FOLKS ARE REALLY FUNNY AND DREAMING. THE EARLIER YOU GO FOR THEM, THE BETTER. IT'S JUST INEVITABLE OR YOU JUST HAND THEM THEIR NEW COUNTRY ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Praxis758: 9:17am On Oct 03, 2021
CUMIN:

There will never be another civil war...the dessident will be crushed.

Crush who?

Don't be deceived by the threats of incarceration by the DSS.

Aggregate citizens of every country are more powerful than the state.

I don't pray for war, but if things should continue like this, something untoward my happen

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Praxis758: 9:24am On Oct 03, 2021
uthlaw:
do you stay in the North..... Osibanjo/Zulum,Fashola/El rufai will beat any fucking candidate from southern pdp,infact join kwakwanso tanbuwal together!

That Oshinbajo/Zulum is a fragrance but never mention Fashola/El-rufai ticket.

Such is a political suicide for any party:
1. On religion ground (Muslim-Muslim ticket.
2. El-rufai is a bigot, fanatics and a racist.
3. People see Fashola as too elitistic to understand the plight of the common man.

I'm not campaign for any party but analysising from the position of neutrality. That Oshinbajo/Zulum ticket will be a great gain for we Nigerians but trust our politicians never to consider those cerebral guys for presidential race.
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by GeneralPula: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2021
tonyson010:
GEJ should go n rest. He is creating problem for the south because of only one term can be served.

Instead of him to use his meal ticket to serve people like Donald duke, he’s acting like a power hungry slowpoke..
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by GeneralPula: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2021
Praxis758:

For your information, Ganduje's influence is limited to Kano in that north west. The second biggest super tanker in the north is Kwakwanso after Buhari. You can confirm this from anyone who is conversant with political reality in the north.

Kwakwanso that is broke lol..

No be only super tanker, nah super Mario

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by stinechykee: 9:29am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/jonathan-okowa-mentioned-as-pdp-presidential-prospects-as-s-east-governors-lose-out/
Why is it that these Fulanis are so afraid of Igbos.I have never seen any tribes these Fulanis feared so much as Igbos and that is why they don't want to take ear hear say Igbos want to near president but goodnews to other tribes is that Igbos don't even have interest in Nigeria president that is why they are overwhelmingly in support on Nnamdi Kanu for the actualisation of Biafra.There is different between Igbo Politicians,Ohaneze Ndioshi,Igbos eliteswho are interested in Nigeria president and Igbo youth that is in majority who want out of this fake marriage called Nigeria but some mischievous people who knows that

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by stinechykee: 9:34am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/jonathan-okowa-mentioned-as-pdp-presidential-prospects-as-s-east-governors-lose-out/
I hope those useless Igbo Governors, lOhaneze Ndioshi,Clergies that have been talking thrash by asking Igbos to drop secession and embrace one Nigeria which president will be Igbo turn 2023 can read this.Let me see any children of hate that call themselves Housa/Fulanis and Yorubas who will tell me to stop support Nnamdi Kanu and Biafra actualisation may thunder from Amadioha scatter that person's oblokos
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Kwem(m): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Smithkafors:
It's OK.... The Dave umahi just scored an own goal. He could have stayed back in PDP.
not really, to me David's defection to APC opened the eyes of the party and the average easterner.

The party seeing their doom if zone her presidency to the north, PDP would have been forgotten had they insisted on zoning to the north..

The East have been too loyal to this sentimental party for long time it's not their fault either, but the evil political parties bringing different failure as candidates especially APC...
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by CUMIN: 10:05am On Oct 03, 2021
Praxis758:

Crush who?

Don't be deceived by the threats of incarceration by the DSS.

Aggregate citizens of every country are more powerful than the state.

I don't pray for war, but if things should continue like this, something untoward my happen

Tigray. In Ethiopia is already doing it and being crushed. The western world are not doing anything about it. You can't win everybody

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by DD29: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Terrence99:

That will be in 2031.
We Shall See
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by 77up(m): 10:18am On Oct 03, 2021
Praxis758:

My point is their (PDP's) ability to manage our diversity unlike the ethnic and religious division that Buhari has plunged us into.

Would you say you're happy with the ethnic racism and religious fanatism under Buhari?
I'm not honestly at the bold, but trust me I don't see a way out in PDP of which they started it all through massive corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by uthlaw: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2021
Praxis758:

That Oshinbajo/Zulum is a fragrance but never mention Fashola/El-rufai ticket.

Such is a political suicide for any party:
1. On religion ground (Muslim-Muslim ticket.
2. El-rufai is a bigot, fanatics and a racist.
3. People see Fashola as too elitistic to understand the plight of the common man.

I'm not campaign for any party but analysising from the position of neutrality. That Oshinbajo/Zulum ticket will be a great gain for we Nigerians but trust our politicians never to consider those cerebral guys for presidential race.
oya na boss....anyhow e be Sha...na too leave dis country b d Kokomo!
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Ikpunwanyianamb: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Still a win win for the south east people because ifeanyi Okowa is Igbo .

He messed up by joining the world most useless political party, The APC
Umahi didn't mess up, his protest dumping of PDP added pressure to the zoning of the PDP ticket to South, some of you aren't analytical

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Ikpunwanyianamb: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2021
Smithkafors:
It's OK.... The Dave umahi just scored an own goal. He could have stayed back in PDP.
He did not score own goal, his defection added more pressure to this current arrangement, besides he's cool with any south east politician who clinges the ticket .
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by juman(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2021
No governor of delta state can be president.
Extremely difficult for them because they are extreme thieves.

Donald Duke was very good governor.
He is good as president.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Indispensable85(m): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2021
Jonathan will not contest in any of the parties.
Okowa na person name? Mtcheeew

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Indispensable85(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Still a win win for the south east people because ifeanyi Okowa is Igbo .

He messed up by joining the world most useless political party, The APC

No serious party will risk giving their ticket to an ibo man this time. The instability in that region will affect voters turn out and IPOB activities too.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Indispensable85(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2021
Don't be naive, PDP would never give ticket to the southeast whether umahi was there or not.
The region is unstable and will be a disadvantage to the candidate. Turn out will be low. IPOB activities won't help at all.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by jimyjames(m): 11:33am On Oct 03, 2021
Newton85:
Eboe man already crying about some imaginary pogrom against Eboes that he made up out of his own paranoid ass. Persecution delusions on steroid.
Why not, pogrom against igbos has been since 1940
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by TheAlchemist: 11:38am On Oct 03, 2021
Whether Jonathan Goodluck declares for APC or PDP, he has Buhari support.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Evercurious(f): 11:48am On Oct 03, 2021
sweerychick:
A welcomed development, SE govs are too naive to play mainstream politics

Not just naive but very stupid indeed... An average anambra, umuahia or owerri woman have got more guts than they do.. Stupid and docile lots
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Evercurious(f): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2021
sweerychick:

Not just naive but very stupid indeed... An average anambra, umuahia or owerri woman have got more guts than they do.. Stupid and docile lots. Although I ll prefer someone with the guts of wike
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Evercurious(f): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2021
sweerychick:

Not just naive but very stupid indeed... An average anambra, umuahia or owerri woman have got more guts than they do.. Stupid and docile lots. Although I ll prefer someone with wike's guts

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by tarantino1: 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mathew4257:
All of you are wrong. WHAT'S WRONG WITH PETER OBI? This country can never progress because all of u in that country are very greedy and selfish and u that make this comment, u all refuse do what is right ,that's the reason all of u are suffering there, u all will die in suffering and smiling. I give thanks to God say me don Japa. Non of my Village people go fit control me come back to that evil and selfish country.

I agree with you. They don't even talk about what their hopeful candidate is going to do to develop the country.
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Evercurious(f): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jlow2:
Argue with an average middlebeltan and they will tell you Igbos re the problem of nigeria, at the end one of them said agitations is same with insurgency, and I reminded him that ahmadu bello once said they will always use the northern minorities(Christians) to conquer the south, I told him that despite the world has evolved ahmadu bello still dictates what happens in his life,if you dnt stand for sumtin you will fall for anything, I will never be a slave to Hausa fulani/ northern oligarchy, a man whom sells his brother will never ever be trusted by the buyer.

Why bother yourself with them? Cant you see why they are being killed without any resistance? They simply believe they ought to be killed by their masters...
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by Evercurious(f): 12:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
kayfra:
SE is the most redundant region in the country. Always overlooked

No point referring to them as a major ethnic group. Niger Delta has taken over

See this one struggling for first position for inferiority complex and lack of self worth.Bandwagon
Re: Jonathan, Okowa Mentioned In PDP Presidential Prospects As South East Govs lose by budaatum: 12:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Collins4u1:

And what is wrong with Biafra existing? Can't u enjoy your Nigeria without Biafra?

Biafra is part of New geria, for now, and I am so enjoying it. See me enjoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Restructuring: Reps May Allow States Control Railway, Power, Others / $9.3m Scandal: Oritsejafor violated Company Law, Says Falana / Onnoghen: Osinbajo Is An Embarrassment, Should Be Stripped Of SAN Title - Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.