Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,879 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? (2692 Views)

Plans To Eliminate Sunday Igboho, A Rumour, Don't Behave Like IPOB — Lawyer / If You Want Jobs, Behave Yourselves - Buhari Tells Nigerian Youths (Video) / Buhari: Anybody Who Thinks He Has Any Other Country Than Nigeria, Goodbye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by FVckbubuDcow: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:
I knew that video would lead to so many tears and wailing. We are here to enjoy your tears and cries. But make no mistake about it, your current cries is a child’s play compared to what you will experience on May 29th, 2023 when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn in as president and commander in chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Una go cry blood and we will be here hopefully to laugh at you cheesy grin grin

You for no just comment on this thread than disgracing your lineage online.

Are you really that hungry elegbon agba? Matured man my foot. I spit on your bald head
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Terrence99: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

What concerns Tinubu with my post, abi you just want to be unfortunate in life? Igbos should leave other people's land, did any one give Igbos land free of charge? No be buy dem buy am? Keep wallowing in jealousy, some day an Igbo man will buy your ancestral home while you'll blow the money in ogogoro because that's the only thing you lots are good at
Go to Festac in Lagos and check the areas dominated by Igbos, you'll see a glaring difference when you compare these places to places dominated by people of your tribe. That's why Igbos are called developers we make any place better than it was before our arrival but envy has made you try to equate it to crime, because you're drowning in jealousy. Don't go and work hard. Animal

You developed areas of Lagos but your entire region is a worthless pigsty. Daft fool.
Your fathers bought land in PH but abandoned them and ran off when they saw trouble in the civil war. Because you bought properties in Lagos, you think you amount to anything. Have you forgotten that during the war, your fathers abandoned their properties in Lagos and ran away, only to be given back due to the magnanimity of Yorubas.
When the time comes, you will uproot your houses and carry them on your head back to your erosion states.

1 Like

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
Terrence99:

You developed areas of Lagos but your entire region is a worthless pigsty. Daft fool.
Your fathers bought land in PH but abandoned them and ran off when they saw trouble in the civil war. Because you bought properties in Lagos, you think you amount to anything.
When the time comes, you will uproot your houses and carry them on your head back to your erosion states.
Jealousy and hate will soon give you heart attack. For a person to buy a property in an area of Lagos where your wretched self can't self can't afford should tell you he'll have a better property in Igbo land. Instead of working on yourself to get better, you're waiting for war as an opportunity to claim other people's property. Thief, you should be ashamed of yourself
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Terrence99: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:

Jealousy and hate will soon give you heart attack. For a person to buy a property in an area of Lagos where your wretched self can't self can't afford should tell you he'll have a better property in Igbo land. Instead of working on yourself to get better, you're waiting for war as an opportunity to claim other people's property. Thief, you should be ashamed of yourself

Immediately Biafra is declared, we will help you guys to actualise it by sending you all back to Igboland.
You are busy making noise on here and I'm just laughing at your stupidity. I can comfortably buy your entire family including your ancestors who died in a foolish war. Buy all of you and put gala cartons on your head to hawk for me.

1 Like

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by poiZon: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:

If you like vote for a pig, it won’t stop Tinubu from winning if he decides to contest. Tinubu is not counting on votes from the SE to win. How many leaders from the SE have visited him in London since the visitation started? That’s to show how inconsequential your vote is.
And who be south East?
See kogi phool o.
So anybody against ur vegetative thief na from south east...
Try again later
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Terrence99:

Immediately Biafra is declared, we will help you guys to actualise it by sending you all back to Igboland.
You are busy making noise on here and I'm just laughing at your stupidity. I can comfortably buy your entire family including your ancestors who died in a foolish war. Buy all of you and put gala cartons on your head to hawk for me.
You're disgusting, but I don't expect anything less from a poverty-ridden cretin. You can buy my entire family but you can't afford a roof over your head which is the reason you're praying for an opportunity to steal someone else's property. Doesn't it baffle you that, just 70+ years after the Igbos lost property during the war, they've prospered so much that they now buy property in areas where you lots can't afford? I should tell you that, come what may, the Igbos will always be better than you. I even heard some Yoruba land owners in Lagos don't agree to sell or rent houses to non-Igbos because they're sure Igbos will keep their house in great condition. Only an Igbo man will rent a house with PVC and change it to POP and bear the entire cost without charging the landlord any dime.

A petty thief, that's what you are. You'll never get the opportunity for what you seek. A thief you are, a thief you shall remain.

It's annoying when you imbeciles make me talk like this. I have plenty of Yoruba friends, as much Yoruba friends as I have Igbo friends but they don't seem to have this kinda foolish sentiments you're displaying here. I shared apartment with a Yoruba man and we were best of friends for the 4 years he spent in the East. That's the only thing that gives me hope in this country.
You need to go and work hard. Work hard enough and you'll be able to get a property in any part of the world you desire. You don't need to wait to steal another person's hard work
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by seunmsg(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
poiZon:

And who be south East?
See kogi phool o.
So anybody against ur vegetative thief na from south east...
Try again later

Like I said, your vote is inconsequential. I don’t want to insult you back so please, stop crying in my mention.

3 Likes

Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by poiZon: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:

Like I said, your vote is inconsequential. I don’t want to insult you back so please, stop crying in my mention.
Orrrrrrrrrrrr....
Like i said tinubu cant, won't and will never be president. We r praying for the thief to contest.
So we will know whether south south votes is inconsequential
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2021
Are you unaware that an average Nigerian suffers mental issues ??

Too much poverty and irresponsible upbringing make Nigerians not to reason normally.

Is it that House of rape sent representatives to see him or all of them went to see the man ??

Asking for South Africans.
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
10mobile:

The current President gets sick and gets hospitalized in London for months (proving how useless he is to the country).

Now, another person who gets sick and gets hospitalized in London for months IS BEING SERIOUSLY TIPPED TO BECOME THE NEXT PRESIDENT.

I predict that, very soon, it will become the culture that EVERYONE WHO MUST BECOME PRESIDENT MUST BE SOMEONE WHO GETS SICK AND GETS HOSPITALIZED IN LONDON FOR MONTHS.

That's how NOI became the finance minister. Now, EVERY FINANCE MINISTER MUST BE A WOMAN. Every tribe wants to have their own version of NOI. Everyone seems to be moving thoughtlessly in one direction like cows.

Are Nigerians really sane or human?

This is weakening..
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Newton2024: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2021
[s]
seunmsg:
I knew that video would lead to so many tears and wailing. We are here to enjoy your tears and cries. But make no mistake about it, your current cries is a child’s play compared to what you will experience on May 29th, 2023 when Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn in as president and commander in chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Una go cry blood and we will be here hopefully to laugh at you cheesy grin grin
[/s]They youths surporting the corruption, insecurity and other atrocities of these old and wicked Polithiefcians are not representing Nigerian Youths, They are only representing their stomachs at the detriment of their fellow citizens. But they must know that nothing last forever.

Tinubuadvocate, seunmsg, etc, it's not too late to find a good job instead of attracting curse upon yourself because of money that is transient. Stop surporting evil.
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by NiceMen: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please do not blame the Nigerian government or Nigerian politicians. The number one problem with Nigerian the people are stupid and illiterate if Nigerians abroad in Europe and America are the same thing. I have come across Nigerians in United States of America and in UK they will tell you it is better we vote For are selves is better we vote for somebody which can do nothing for us. The truth of the matter did citizens in Nigeria at the most stupidest people in the world that is still real truth they will only vote for somebody which does nothing for them home and abroad coconut head people
The summary of your words is that Nigerians are not so educated... but are you aware that the ruling class destroyed the education get this same result that you are placing on the citizens or you think EVERYTHING HAPPENING by mistake or coincidence? Then you don't know Nigeria!
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by NiceMen: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
seunmsg:
I am sorry to tell you that it won't happen. Do not even think it will. The North no send Tinubu. Everyone is trying to take whatever they can NOW and run because this country dying. 2023 is a make or mar situation.
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Kaiser20: 6:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
stonemasonn:
Well there is the possibility that Tinubu will die in power paving way for a northerner......like Yar'adua/Jonathan.
The Northerners think they are Smart, why not go for an active and vibrant Candidate from SW/SE/SS.
They know Mr Tinubu is on Semi- finals to meet his ancestors.
Re: In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? by Tinubuadvocate: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2021
You guys on here will just be talking nonsense.
Newton2024:
[s][/s]They youths surporting the corruption, insecurity and other atrocities of these old and wicked Polithiefcians are not representing Nigerian Youths, They are only representing their stomachs at the detriment of their fellow citizens. But they must know that nothing last forever.

Tinubuadvocate, seunmsg, etc, it's not too late to find a good job instead of attracting curse upon yourself because of money that is transient. Stop surporting evil.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Man Is Inciting Other Nigerians Against Igbos / Twitter On Fire As Nigerians Blast Reno Omokri For Calling Oby Ezekwesili "Ugly" / 2023:breakup Only Solution To Nigeria’s Problems– Okonjo-iweala’s Son, Uzodinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.