Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 (28484 Views)

Manchester City Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th January 2020 / Benfica Vs Manchester United : UCL (0 - 1) On 18th October 2017 / Chelsea Vs Roma : UCL (3 - 3) On 18th October 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by KingOKON: 6:18am On Oct 19, 2021
Assnal is forever a useless club
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2021
dadabashua1:
Crying ke? I'm an Arsenal fan,I've seen the worst ever in football o,nothing moves me again,and honestly I've gotten to the stage that I don't expect much from Arsenal,some of us that has been following arsenal for Almost 30/years now and has refused to leave,I think we have shown our loyalty enough,but its unfortunate that the current owner(a sick individual) and the current board don't care about the fans,so I choose not to kill myself ontop Arsenal matter,I'm.pretty sure you mistaken me for another rival fan, you wrong. cheesy grin

You're not an Arsenal fan

Tank q!

No Arsenal fan will think Ole, a PE teacher is better than Arteta who has two trophies to his name!

tank Q

PS: Arteta is poor but Ole is completely irredeemable!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by Dedemworld: 6:44am On Oct 19, 2021
Omooba77:

We are Nigerians plus Arsenal fans..

That's double wahala
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by dadabashua1(m): 6:58am On Oct 19, 2021
BoomBucks:

You're not an Arsenal fan

Tank q!

No Arsenal fan will think Ole, a PE teacher is better than Arteta who has two trophies to his name!

tank Q

PS: Arteta is poor but Ole is completely irredeemable!!!
if having my opinion different from yours will make me not an Arsenal fan,I accept not being an Arsenal fan, the biggest problem in Nigeria now, is people finding it hard to accept the fact that people will have a different opinion from theirs,I stand my ground Arteta is worst than Ole.at least I shared that opinion with some experts and fans around the world,check the pics attached,that was even before the league started,it's not about winning a fluk FA cup charity shield one game trophy(which is not a trophy by the way),Ole has qualified man united for champions league, and took them to the final of the Europa league which they narrowly lost,pls what position has Arteta achieved with Arsenal,all this kids self,when una start following football?SMH,FA cup is a different competition, so long we talking EPL,Ole is better and has achieved more than school boy Arteta,and I'm ready to place a bet with you,if both managers remains in the EPL Ole will still finished ahead of Arteta

Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 19, 2021
dadabashua1:
if having my opinion different from yours will make me not an Arsenal fan,I accept not being an Arsenal fan, the biggest problem in Nigeria now, is people finding it hard to accept the fact that people will have a different opinion from theirs,I stand my ground Arteta is worst than Ole.at least I shared that opinion with some experts,check the pics attached,that was even before the league state,it's not about winning a fluk charity shield and a one game trophy called community shield,Ole has qualified man united for champions league, and took them to the final of the Europa league which they narrowly lost,pls what position has Arteta achieved with Arsenal,all this kids self,when una start following football?SMH,FA cup is a different competition, so long we talking EPL,Ole is better and has achieved more than school boy Arteta.

Kids

I don't wanna insult you man

Tone it down

Arteta is better than Ole in my opinion

If you think Ole is better, then that's your opininon and I won't force it on you.

Argue with sense and respect, if you're not a kid you wouldn't be calling a random person a kid on a faceless forum.

But if you want the insult, I can go full ballistic.

PS: Whatever you write or type here,always have it at the back of your mind that nairaland is not that faceless!!!

have a nice day!
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by Mrviktor(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2021
BoomBucks:

The mentality at Arsenal is dead...

...And you're probably right but...

What do you think would've been the reaction of United players and fans if Ronaldo scored a 90+5 mins equalizer to save United from an embarrassing defeat at a rampaging/ruthless Leicester city team.

How do you think United as a club will react and what will be the position of the media on the last minute equalizer by United.

Just an honest question(s)....

This is crystal Palace bro.

Leicester na former champion of England...

United will celebrate almost d same way but not as exaggerated as that..
For an equalizer not even a winner..
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 19, 2021
Mrviktor:

This is crystal Palace bro.

Leicester na former champion of England...

United will celebrate almost d same way but not as exaggerated as that..
For an equalizer not even a winner..

okay cool, you have a point since they are former champions.

Aston Villa won at Old Trafford.

Are they former champs too?

I'm patiently waiting for thy answer.
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by dadabashua1(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2021
BoomBucks:

Kids

I don't wanna insult you man

Tone it down

Arteta is better than Ole in my opinion

If you think Ole is better than that's your opininon and I won't force it on you.

Argue with sense and respect, if you're not a kid you wouldn't be calling a random person a kid on a faceless forum.

But if you want the insult, I can go full ballistic.
you should have thought of it from the start,I put it to you for someone to tell you he has been supporting Arsenal for almost 30 years and you dare question my loyalty to Arsenal just for having a different opinion is a bigger insult to my person as an Arsenal supporter all this years from the days of the Dreamcast,to O2 to fly Emirates,trust me on that, and if you want to go ballistic as you say,pls be my guest its your opinion also to go ballistic which I don't have a problem with. P.S Still searching for the insults in my comments.
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2021
dadabashua1:
you should have thought of it from the start,I put it to you for someone to tell you he has been supporting Arsenal for almost 30k years and you dare question my loyalty to Arsenal just for having a different opinion is a bigger insult to my person as an Arsenal supporter all this years from the days of the Dreamcast,to O2 to fly Emirates,trust me on that, and if you want to go ballistic as you say,pls be my guest its your opinion also to go ballistic which I don't have a problem with. P.S Still searching for the insults in my comments.

Fair enough

So if Ole was to come and coach Arsenal after Arteta is sacked, you'll like it?
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by Jackson105: 7:23am On Oct 19, 2021
frankson1:

Sometimes, with good internet connection and phone, a few seconds in Googling things you're not sure of isn't difficult.

Tell us the cup he won as a manager?
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by dadabashua1(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2021
BoomBucks:

Fair enough

Don't get it twisted, I said I was comparing two bad managers here,never said Ole is a good manager,was only doing a case of Bad and worst, Ole and Arteta are the personality I will never wish for Arsenal,I will always wish Arsenal the best,but its unfortunate one is with Arsenal already.
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2021
dadabashua1:
Don't get it twisted, I said I was comparing two bad managers here,never said Ole is a good manager,was only doing a case of Bad and worst, Ole and Arteta are the personality I will never wish for Arsenal,I will always wish Arsenal the best,but its unfortunate one is with Arsenal already.

grin grin grin

Don't get it twisted; it's Donjazzy again.

Lol okay

later man

take care.
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by dadabashua1(m): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2021
BoomBucks:

Fair enough

how can I explain to someone that Arsenal is now so poorly managed (both Administratively and on the field) that it took Arsenal 4 games,like 4 games to score her first goal this EPL season,its heart breaking, we not talking about winning o,just to score a single goal,this season it took us 4 solid games,and it came against a lonely Norwish battling relegation, kaiiiiiii Arsenal has NEVER been that bad.
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by Oluf3mi(m): 7:34am On Oct 19, 2021
BoomBucks:

The mentality at Arsenal is dead...

...And you're probably right but...

What do you think would've been the reaction of United players and fans if Ronaldo scored a 90+5 mins equalizer to save United from an embarrassing defeat at a rampaging/ruthless Leicester city team.

How do you think United as a club will react and what will be the position of the media on the last minute equalizer by United.

Just an honest question(s)....

It's amazing how some people just type without being realistic. Any team would have celebrated a die min equalizing goal...ANY TEAM!
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by Nobody: 7:44am On Oct 19, 2021
Oluf3mi:

It's amazing how some people just type without being realistic. Any team would have celebrated a die min equalizing goal...ANY TEAM!

Ask him ooo

90+5 equalizer will always be celebrated.

Even prime Barca will take that.
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2021
dadabashua1:
how can I explain to someone that Arsenal is now so poorly managed (both Administratively and on the field) that it took Arsenal 4 games,like 4 games to score her first goal this EPL season,its heart breaking, we not talking about winning o,just to score a single goal,this season it took us 4 solid games,and it came against a lonely Norwish battling relegation, kaiiiiiii Arsenal has NEVER been that bad.

Arteta is not good....Arsenal squad is good enough for top 4 or 5 at the very least.
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by franugo(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2021
helinues:

And what magic has he been performing..

If you were to be a coach, would sign Saka?

Yes. I haven't watched arsenal's recent matches but I know that saka has been one of the few bright spots in the darkness that is arsenal fc
Re: Arsenal Vs Crystal Palace (2 - 2) On 18th October 2021 by helinues: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2021
franugo:

Yes. I haven't watched arsenal's recent matches but I know that saka has been one of the few bright spots in the darkness that is arsenal fc

Both Saka and Auba have lose form even before this season self

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Thomas Tuchel And Jürgen Klopp Have In Common As Germans / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (1 - 0) On 15th August 2021 / Victor Osimhen Scores Two Goals On Lille Debut Against Nantes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.