Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) (50932 Views)

IMO : Pictures Of Major Roads In Owerri Due To Ipob's Stay At Home Order / Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) / Massive Road Construction Commences On Nekede-ihiagwa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by dominzy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Look at how independence was celebrated here

In the pictures below is the popular Poly/Ihiagwa road that was commissioned last month by the governor of Imo state and the president of Nigeria.

The pictures also tells a story of the insecurities in the country,where a man and his two children were at home,the boys became hungry and their dad after putting some sachets of Indomie on the fire left to get them water,and as he returns he saw his boys on the floor in the pool of their blood.

They had been attacked and shot dead by some unidentified men,who are nowhere to be found.

This is the now Nigeria we live in. We are not safe here anymore,every year,month and minutes.

This calls for us being careful in our daily activities and should also endeavor to always put God first in all we do."

As for the road, we have all be waiting for it to be fixed like we've been waiting for the 2nd coming of Jesus!
May God save us all.
Source: Soaznews
© Ọhaukwu Louismontfort C.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Terorislam: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Useless country

340 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by spirul77: 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2021
Terorislam:
Useless country
very useless country.

387 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by illicit(m): 9:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by lilvicky68(m): 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2021
I just dey pity una skin..

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Techguy96(m): 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
U mean to tell me it was this road buhari went to commission last month?
How una use the road pass

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Commentor: 9:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
What's the name of the drama sketch?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by dominzy(m): 9:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Techguy96:
U mean to tell me it was a his road buhari went to commission last month?
How una use the road pass
Na only motor wey get strong engine dey pass am

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by LokoH(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2021
spirul77:
very useless country.
Very very useless country

266 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2021
Do you know how many germs could be in that dirty water.

Person wey una dey protest against go just see this picture dey laugh.

U are trying to pass a message but think about your well being.
I don talk my own

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Roma10: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2021
spirul77:
very useless country.
Very very useless country

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by adebenson155: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2021
That last guy..

if germs enter your ear

10 Likes

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Lastmankc(m): 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
Buhari is a failure

192 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Snitch24(m): 10:15pm On Oct 02, 2021
Omoh this people go need bath with 20liters of detol ooh
Lol

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by optionalY09: 10:19pm On Oct 02, 2021
I will divide Nigeria so that Yoruba people can be free from slavery.

I promise you this one thing

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by SLAP44: 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2021
Remember, Mailafia told us that the insecurity happening in most parts of the south is a planned attempt by the Fulani tribe to subdue all of you by method of brute force. They are using divide and rule tactics and killing innocent people in the east and tagging them unknown gunmen or ESN, kidnapping and raping innocent women and ladies in the west, killing off innocent people in Benue, Southern Kaduna, Niger and Plateau. The number of people they have killed and maimed in the Niger Delta are uncountable. They are using killers protected for their men in uniform and attacking every state to dominate every state. - From Obadiah Mailafia. Former CBN Deputy Governor..

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by alizma: 10:36pm On Oct 02, 2021
Very soon, Buhari will be out of office, then we would start to blame another person. That road was awarded during Jonathan government and someone squandered the money.
What some of us don't know is that before a road rehabilitation or reconstruction is approved, the government go into the history of that road.
Someone need to be hold responsible for that road

51 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 11:12pm On Oct 02, 2021
alizma:
Very soon, Buhari will be out of office, then we would start to blame another person. That road was awarded during Jonathan government and someone squandered the money.
What some of us don't know is that before a road rehabilitation or reconstruction is approved, the government go into the history of that road.
Someone need to be hold responsible for that road
Does the person not have a name? Is the person bigger than the government in power?

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 02, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Do you know how many germs could be in that dirty water.

Person wey una dey protest against go just see this picture dey laugh.

U are trying to pass a message but think about your well being.
I don talk my own

This mentality bad ghan!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Toosure70: 1:32am On Oct 03, 2021
I think you're wishing yourself better , useless youth.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by odysey: 1:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Sorry op

Walkbrazil4k why are your posts/threads limited I am not allowed to comment on any

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by dasparrow: 2:08am On Oct 03, 2021
How unfortunate! Nigeria which way? Break up Nigeria to save lives. Don't let Nigeria happen to you or your loved ones.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by iamyemiakins(m): 5:18am On Oct 03, 2021
How has lying in potopoto changed anything in the past

Clueless President, clueless Governor, clueless youths!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Bighead9: 5:37am On Oct 03, 2021
dominzy:
Look at how independence was celebrated here

In the pictures below is the popular Poly/Ihiagwa road that was commissioned last month by the governor of Imo state and the president of Nigeria.

The pictures also tells a story of the insecurities in the country,where a man and his two children were at home,the boys became hungry and their dad after putting some sachets of Indomie on the fire left to get them water,and as he returns he saw his boys on the floor in the pool of their blood.

They had been attacked and shot dead by some unidentified men,who are nowhere to be found.

This is the now Nigeria we live in. We are not safe here anymore,every year,month and minutes.

This calls for us being careful in our daily activities and should also endeavor to always put God first in all we do."

As for the road, we have all be waiting for it to be fixed like we've been waiting for the 2nd coming of Jesus!
May God save us all.
Source: Soaznews
© Ọhaukwu Louismontfort C.

IGBO and DRAMA ARE LIKE Police and #50 grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Kinematics: 6:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Potopoto republic...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by rex444(m): 7:08am On Oct 03, 2021
If it takes me to swim in that water just to pass a message to these our illiterate ancestors, well they are still dumb ...they won't understand my message so why would I?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Freelane33(m): 8:44am On Oct 03, 2021
F9
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by eastOFwest(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2021
Nairaland has gone into overdrive promoting childishly imbeciIe anti-Igbo crap to front page. Apart from annoying and irritating some Igbos, and traffic, what other meaningful purpose does it serve?

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by CocoaOla: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2021
61 years of failure & hopelessness.
Largest oil reserve in Africa yet the poverty Capital of the world.
Population crisis, outlaws & tribalism on steroids between the Fulani Hausa, Igbos & Yoruba people. Disgrace!!!!. High GDP BUT Lowest GDP per Capita, utterly pathetic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Cryptokuddi: 8:45am On Oct 03, 2021
Na mumu Dey celebrate INDEPENDENCE when obviously y’all are still in BONDAGE!!

E shaa patronize wa edakun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Northern Youths Give Uzodinma Two-week Ultimatum To Produce Killers Of Gulak / Man Bathes In A Gutter To Celebrate Buhari's Victory. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.