Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) (50970 Views)

IMO : Pictures Of Major Roads In Owerri Due To Ipob's Stay At Home Order / Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) / Massive Road Construction Commences On Nekede-ihiagwa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by jonbat(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
spirul77:
very useless country.

very very useless country
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by kay29000(m): 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
alizma:
[b]Very soon, Buhari will be out of office, then we would start to blame another person. [/b]That road was awarded during Jonathan government and someone squandered the money.
What some of us don't know is that before a road rehabilitation or reconstruction is approved, the government go into the history of that road.
Someone need to be hold responsible for that road

Exactly!
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by optionalY09: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
77up:
Ode , na Yoruba people dey slavery ba, come to SW, see better infrastructure compare to that region then come back again and tell us who be slave ,mumu undecided

Infrastructure ko infra were ni, go to oyo, ogun,osun, ondo, and co. see how our people has turned to beggars . Awon omo eleran ti di eni ti on je egungun.

Just keep your 30k and don’t ever comment on this forum in you life again
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Testimony1988(m): 2:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
Terorislam:
Useless country
Your tongue has power, please don't say that, be positive.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Hightser: 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
This is very sad, Nigerian people are very wicked, this road was like this in 2012 when I went to write post utme at Nekede, gained admission 2013 and it was like this till I finished my ND program 2014. Fast forward 2021 it’s still like this, a major road that connects Nekede and futo. This road in question is not up to 15km in distance, even if it is, how much can it possibly cost to fix it, because of this road, Nekede had to change their main gate to somewhere else and the major issue here is that there is no hope in sight.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by dominzy(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Futo main gate is at obinze though Ihiagwa entrance is the most popular
It's no longer popular, everyone dey pass through obinze even those wey dey come from Naze
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Hightser: 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Testimony1988:
Your tongue has power, please don't say that, be posivity.

You don’t have sense
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 3:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
Solatium:
[/b]

Oil companies came to Lagos because their is Peace here, they stay in Lagos because they can get a little value for the taxes they pay.
No one will go to an hostile environment.

No be me be Ojukwu wey carry una go war now,blame your senseless population who follow a man blindly.
No be the same thing Lamidi Cownu dey do wey una dey cheer?
No worry Nigeria go teach una sense for the second time

Even if Lagos Port is built from Nigeria Money, your barren land never contributed anything to it,
When cotton, Groundnut,Millet and the rest of it are coming from the North.
Cocoa and Palm oil, Palm kannels nuts,Timber and the rest was coming from West what did your Biafra contributed?

May be coal from Enugu,but who uses coal these Days?

I wan make Dem give una Biafra self make we pursue una comot for Lagos and south West,we need to rebuild
Now I see. I thought I was deliberating with a sensible human, didnt know it's another Yeloba Muslim miscreant known for incoherent insults shocked
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Lewisdinho(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2021
Very very useless country grin
spirul77:
very useless country.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
spirul77:
very useless country.
VERY.VERY.USELESS.COUNTRY. USELESS & VISIONLESS LEADERS.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by ElukuGabari: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nigeria is collapsed

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Do you know how many germs could be in that dirty water.

[s]Person wey una dey protest against go just see this picture dey laugh.
[/s]
U are trying to pass a message but think about your well being.
I don talk my own

Laugh that what? Those guys will be killed by Nigerian military/police anyways, so why worry about germs? plus the gutter water Nigerian military made them drink is worse than mud
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by 77up(m): 4:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
optionalY09:

Infrastructure ko infra were ni, go to oyo, ogun,osun, ondo, and co. see how our people has turned to better. Awon omo eleran ti di eni ti on je egungun.

Just keep you 30k and don’t ever comment on this forum in you life again
Werey grin
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Chizzygold12: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
Is only God that will help this our country Nigeria
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 03, 2021
optionalY09:
I will divide Nigeria so that Yoruba people can be free from slavery.

I promise you this one thing

THIS ONE GET WEIGHT OOH

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by whiteboyswag: 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
spirul77:
very useless country.
very very very useless country. They will still collect 1k and vote a very useless politician in again.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
humilitypays:
Now I see. I thought I was deliberating with a sensible human, didnt know it's another Yeloba Muslim miscreant known for incoherent insults shocked

Where is the insults?
When small pikin no know history and those wey know come tell am,na that time he come know wetin carry him mama comot for husband place.

Yé yájú ságbà
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 8:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
Techguy96:
U mean to tell me it was this road buhari went to commission last month?
How una use the road pass

Yes that’s what I’ve been saying
The did the road from the junction he commissioned and stopped at poly, then from poly to obinze na eyesore. Oga still went to commission it.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Superboss: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2021
One of the road that Buhari commissioned in Imo state.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by edoairways: 10:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
alizma:
Very soon, Buhari will be out of office, then we would start to blame another person. That road was awarded during Jonathan government and someone squandered the money.
What some of us don't know is that before a road rehabilitation or reconstruction is approved, the government go into the history of that road.
Someone need to be hold responsible for that road
You are correct. The worm that eats a kolanut resides inside the kolanut

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by alizma: 1:11am On Oct 04, 2021
edoairways:

You are correct. The worm that eats a kolanut resides inside the kolanut
More wisdom to your crown
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Techguy96(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
77up:
Ode , na Yoruba people dey slavery ba, come to SW, see better infrastructure compare to that region then come back again and tell us who be slave ,mumu undecided
Oga which SW are u talking about?
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Techguy96(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Solatium:
[/b]

Oil companies came to Lagos because their is Peace here, they stay in Lagos because they can get a little value for the taxes they pay.
No one will go to an hostile environment.

No be me be Ojukwu wey carry una go war now,blame your senseless population who follow a man blindly.
No be the same thing Lamidi Cownu dey do wey una dey cheer?
No worry Nigeria go teach una sense for the second time

Even if Lagos Port is built from Nigeria Money, your barren land never contributed anything to it,
When cotton, Groundnut,Millet and the rest of it are coming from the North.
Cocoa and Palm oil, Palm kannels nuts,Timber and the rest was coming from West what did your Biafra contributed?

May be coal from Enugu,but who uses coal these Days?

I wan make Dem give una Biafra self make we pursue una comot for Lagos and south West,we need to rebuild
SS Were the major producers of palm, not SW as u claim.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Techguy96:

SS Were the major producers of palm, not SW as u claim.

South West bro with the inclusion of the then Midwest state know as Bendel,check your fact's bro
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Techguy96:

Oga which SW are u talking about?

The same South west that possess the First Highrise in Nigeria which still holds the Record for most Highrise buildings and the tallest in Nigeria.

The same South West with the First television station in Africa,even before European country of France.

The same South west with the first university in Nigeria
Show us some respect
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Techguy96(m): 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Solatium:

South West bro with the inclusion of the then Midwest state know as Bendel,check your fact's bro
Which one be mid west?
Besides what's u are referring to as mid west is what I'm calling SS.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Techguy96(m): 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Solatium:

The same South west that possess the First Highrise in Nigeria which still holds the Record for most Highrise buildings and the tallest in Nigeria.

The same South West with the First television station in Africa,even before European country of France.

The same South west with the first university in Nigeria
Show us some respect
Lol, na illiteracy dey worry you, look at the things u are boosting with.
I was even talking of current day infrastructure, u are till me ancient history n lie.

Even u SW had a tv station before France, which is actually a lie, u can't compare France to SW today.

First university in Nigeria that's not amoung the top 200 university in the world, not even the top 20 in Africa.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Techguy96:

Lol, na illiteracy dey worry you, look at the things u are boosting with.
I was even talking of current day infrastructure, u are till me ancient history n lie.

Even u SW had a tv station before France, which is actually a lie, u can't compare France to SW today.

First university in Nigeria that's not amoung the top 200 university in the world, not even the top 20 in Africa.

History is what makes people,the modern infrastructure of today will at a time become a relic.
Why do you think Dubai is the toast of everyone.

Even if na past Glory your region,your people and you no even get past Glory talk more of current glory. grin
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Techguy96:

Which one be mid west?
Besides what's u are referring to as mid west is what I'm calling SS.

You see,some of you don't know anything,you only get into an argument without full knowledge of such

Go back to history of Nigeria under the regional government,that is your assignment for the Day,go and educate yourself,then come back and pour out the little you have learned
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:05am On Nov 22, 2021
dominzy:

It's no longer popular, everyone dey pass through obinze even those wey dey come from Naze
they blocked the ihiagwa market side gate?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election / Kemi Adeosun Summarised Cv / Man Bathes In A Gutter To Celebrate Buhari's Victory. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.