Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,031 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) (50963 Views)

IMO : Pictures Of Major Roads In Owerri Due To Ipob's Stay At Home Order / Army Blocks Onitsha-Owerri Road In Imo (Pictures, Video) / Massive Road Construction Commences On Nekede-ihiagwa Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by michaelponle(m): 9:01am On Oct 03, 2021
This is serious
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Help2020: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2021
Roma10:

Very very useless leaders

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by EJEHSON(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2021
SLAP44:
Remember, Mailafia told us that the insecurity happening in most parts of the south is a planned attempt by the Fulani tribe to subdue all of you by method of brute force. They are using divide and rule tactics and killing innocent people in the east and tagging them unknown gunmen or ESN, kidnapping and raping innocent women and ladies in the west, killing off innocent people in Benue, Southern Kaduna, Niger and Plateau. The number of people they have killed and maimed in the Niger Delta are uncountable. They are using killers protected for their men in uniform and attacking every state to dominate every state. - From Obadiah Mailafia. Former CBN Deputy Governor..
shot your trap, are you trying to tell us that the killing going on in the south east is done by the north of rather fulanis?
We know our politicians always like playing politics of divide and rule but the killing going on in the east is done by those seeking for Biafra and shouting seat at home.
Don't put everything on the north, your people are foolishly killing themselves in the name of fighting for Biafra.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Do you know how many germs could be in that dirty water.

Person wey una dey protest against go just see this picture dey laugh.

U are trying to pass a message but think about your well being.
I don talk my own
but they’ve passed the message already
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2021
humilitypays:
igbos, the only tribe whose youths are desperately and sincerely demanding for a radical change while the rest worship dying political gods of their tribe in the name of being politically smart.

Nature and posterity will be kind on the Igbos because they have paid enough price, no wonder they prosper in every part of the world they are no matter what they do cool

Personal Prosperity without collective development.

How does that amount to prosperity?
Deception is what kills you people,you make noise on nothing,go and learn from the Yoruba's on how they manage to develop their region which you all run to with the same "disadvantages" Nigeria put on their way

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by 77up(m): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2021
optionalY09:
I will divide Nigeria so that Yoruba people can be free from slavery.

I promise you this one thing
Ode , na Yoruba people dey slavery ba, come to SW, see better infrastructure compare to that region then come back again and tell us who be slave ,mumu undecided
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 9:07am On Oct 03, 2021
Solatium:

Personal Prosperity without collective development.

How does that amount to prosperity?
Deception is what kills you people,you make noise on nothing,go and learn from the Yoruba's on how they manage to develop their region which you all run to with the same "disadvantages" Nigeria put on their way
Naturally, Lagos is favored due to geographical location that makes it have

seaport and being at the border with another country, these two advantages made Lagos a goto city for almost all Nigerians not by the effort of any Yoruba man or woman dead or alive, it was the work of nature, so stop bragging with what you had no influence on.

Turn Ekiti state to another Lagos then I will applaud Yorubas shocked
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by itsRhamzy: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Hmmm.. it is well
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by BBQZ: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2021
Passing a strong message. So creative!
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 9:11am On Oct 03, 2021
77up:
Ode , na Yoruba people dey slavery ba, come to SW, see better infrastructure compare to that region then come back again and tell us who be slave ,mumu undecided
Its true, Tinubu turned Ogun state to London where he is receiving treatment for the past 2 months now, if I lie, check this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6771749/gully-erosion-sacks-residents-sango-ota#106172478

grin

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Abuma123: 9:13am On Oct 03, 2021
Most very very useless country
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Kingstanding: 9:18am On Oct 03, 2021
spirul77:
very useless country.
. Honestly speaking our useless and nonentity leaders have no shame. Their shame dey shame me. And surprisingly majority of them will be in church today to thank God for his blessings in their lives. God is a merciful God and thanks Jesus Christ for his grace.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 9:18am On Oct 03, 2021
humilitypays:
Naturally, Lagos is favored due to geographical location that makes it have

seaport and being at the border with another country, these two advantages made Lagos a goto city for almost all Nigerians not by the effort of any Yoruba man or woman dead or alive, it was the work of nature, so stop bragging with what you had no influence on.

Turn Ekiti state to another Lagos then I will applaud Yorubas shocked

In as much i see Abit sense in what you wrote can the same be said if Ogun and Oyo state?
Do you know the Population of igbos in those states who are doing well?
even the remotest part of Yorùbá land have igbos doing business and prospering on a daily basis.

Do you why it is so?.

Yoruba's embrace visitors.
They are educated and fair in their judgement.

Are there no sea presence and Port in Port Harcourt and calabar? are the topography and climatic conditions not similar?
Have you found out why igbos were chased away from Port Harcourt and rarely allowed in calabar?

Do kano and Kaduna you all run to have see Port?

You can't survive without the help of others,the earliest you admit that the less you will struggle with migraines.

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by egunna(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2021
SLAP44:
Remember, Mailafia told us that the insecurity happening in most parts of the south is a planned attempt by the Fulani tribe to subdue all of you by method of brute force. They are using divide and rule tactics and killing innocent people in the east and tagging them unknown gunmen or ESN, kidnapping and raping innocent women and ladies in the west, killing off innocent people in Benue, Southern Kaduna, Niger and Plateau. The number of people they have killed and maimed in the Niger Delta are uncountable. They are using killers protected for their men in uniform and attacking every state to dominate every state. - From Obadiah Mailafia. Former CBN Deputy Governor..
how u conveniently left out zamfara and Katsina states surprises me,what cud b ur reason?
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 9:19am On Oct 03, 2021
Very Very Very Useless Country
LokoH:

Very very useless country

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Lexusgs430: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Some of the pictures, are clearly photoshopped...... wink
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Jolomenas: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Cryptokuddi:
Na mumu Dey celebrate INDEPENDENCE when obviously y’all are still in BONDAGE!!

E shaa patronize wa edakun
You dey call us mumu and you wan make we patronize you.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Soulsymbol99: 9:22am On Oct 03, 2021
Lastmankc:
Buhari is a failure

The blind can see it and the deaf can hear it that the man buhari is a colossal failure and has nothing to offer both as a military and civilian leader. How such human being ruled this country twice still baffles me.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Rexymania(m): 9:25am On Oct 03, 2021
That road worse abeg. I passed their 7 years ago
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Terorislam:
Useless country

Some Nigerians can be said to be useless and unproductive... certainly not Nigeria as a country.

Worse conditions than these exist in countless countries, the world over, including the US.

So, spare me the baseless talk about Nigeria being useless.

This is the country where the second longest bridge in Africa is due for commissioning next year, despite hosting the current second longest bridge on the continent.

It is useless yet you have Multinationals scattered all over, with fresh FDIs running into several billions of dollars still coming in.

The world's largest privately owned refinery is currently being built in Nigeria.

You think China and the rest of the world would put their billions into a 'useless' venture?

Any right thinking person would appreciate that you are only being unnecessarily emotional.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Worthless country
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by humilitypays(m): 9:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Solatium:

In as much i see Abit sense in what you wrote can the same be said if Ogun and Oyo state?
Do you know the Population of igbos in those states who are doing well?
even the remotest part of Yorùbá land have igbos doing business and prospering on a daily basis.

Do you why it is so?.

Yoruba's embrace visitors.
They are educated and fair in their judgement.

Are there no sea presence and Port in Port Harcourt and calabar? are the topography and climatic conditions not similar?
Have you found out why igbos were chased away from Port Harcourt and rarely allowed in calabar?

Do kano and Kaduna you all run to have see Port?

You can't survive without the help of others,the earliest you admit that the less you will struggle with migraines.

Ogun and Oyo are benefiting from Lagos, their proximity to Lagos is a plus because as Lagos gets filled, the closest cities for companies, individuals to go to in order to.still remain close to their investments and businesses headquartered in Lagos is Ogun and Oyo states.

Why arent Ekiti and Ondo developed as Lagos

The said who the gods helped to fetch fireword doesn't know that fetching firewood is a hard job, that's the case of many Yorubas.

Despite the civil war, political marginalization and geographical disadvantages, Igbos have managed to build great cities and if you even visit most Igbo villages, you will think they are cities with state of the art structures built by individuals.

Onitsha and ABA markets remains the largest markets in Africa, you can google the stat.

as for Igbos traveling, Igbos are like Jews, they love exploring cities, Igbos are in all part of.the world and in fact any city or town in the world you go to and you didnt find an Igbo person there, you need to leave that city immediately because something is wrong.

So it's not as if Igbos are only in Southwest states, Igbos are scattered in Europe in millions, Asian countries, go to South Korea, in America, South American countries, African countries, Northern Nigeria without fear of their usual hatred and persecution of Igbos, Middleeast, Australia, New Zealand, just name it

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by obailala(m): 9:36am On Oct 03, 2021
alizma:
Very soon, Buhari will be out of office, then we would start to blame another person. That road was awarded during Jonathan government and someone squandered the money.
What some of us don't know is that before a road rehabilitation or reconstruction is approved, the government go into the history of that road.
Someone need to be hold responsible for that road
That road was also awarded by OBJ, and I hear Rochas also even awarded a contract for it as well.

1 Like

Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 03, 2021
collagiatepaper:
That's Owerri. Such a glorified village littered with bad roads.

Grgton, abagworo, proeast una attention are needed in your dilapidated shithole town
hello pig
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by collagiatepaper: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2021
Grgton:
hello i am pig

Oh I thought as much. Oya discuss your glorified village called Owerri. Anu mpama
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Solatium(m): 9:47am On Oct 03, 2021
humilitypays post=106396537:
Ogun and Oyo are benefiting from Lagos, their proximity to Lagos is a plus because as Lagos gets filled, the closest cities for companies, individuals to go to in order to.still remain close to their investments and businesses headquartered in Lagos is Ogun and Oyo states.

Why arent Ekiti and Ondo developed as Lagos

The said who the gods helped to fetch fireword doesn't know that fetching firewood is a hard job, that's the case of many Yorubas.

Despite the civil war, political marginalization and geographical disadvantages, Igbos have managed to build great cities and if you even visit most Igbo villages, you will think they are cities with state of the art structures built by individuals.

Onitsha and ABA markets remains the largest markets in Africa, you can google the stat.

as for Igbos traveling, Igbos are like Jews, they love exploring cities, Igbos are in all part of.the world and in fact any city or town in the world you go to and you didnt find an Igbo person there, you need to leave that city immediately because something is wrong.

So it's not as if Igbos are only in Southwest states, Igbos are scattered in Europe in millions, Asian countries, go to South Korea, in America, South American countries, African countries, Northern Nigeria without fear of their usual hatred and persecution of Igbos, Middleeast, Australia, New Zealand, just name it

Onitsha and Aba biggest market in Africa yet it doesn't reflect in the revenue of their States been the biggest earners of VAT or PAYE TAXES.
where did you descend from? You sure say you go school so?
the same google you refer me to is where i will refer you to check the biggest VAT earners by states in Nigeria.
How about IGR ? human development index?

Lastly the same proximity benefits you alluded that Ogun and Oyo benefitted from Lagos is what Aba and Owerri derives from Port Harcourt.
abi no be so?
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:53am On Oct 03, 2021
Snitch24:
Omoh this people go need bath with 20liters of detol ooh
Lol

So far they are passing a message from the heart... nothing will happen to them.....!!

I know you say acting is different because everything is provided there
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 03, 2021
collagiatepaper:

Oh I thought as much. Oya discuss your glorified village called Owerri. Anu mpama
happy Sunday!! How's Afghanistan today?
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by collagiatepaper: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Grgton:
happy Sunday!! How's Afghanistan Imo state today?

Afghanistan imo state has been destroyed by ipob/ESN terrorists coupled with bad roads all over Imo state.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by mandax: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2021
The road is a federal road. But Owerri locals believe they are using the photos as weapon against their enemy, the state governor Hope Uzodinma.
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by LILTJAY1: 9:57am On Oct 03, 2021
Igboland is a curaed place
Re: Independence Day Celebration On Nekede-Ihiagwa Road In Imo (Pictures) by mandax: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2021
optionalY09:
I will divide Nigeria so that Yoruba people can be free from slavery.

I promise you this one thing

Yoruba people want Republic of Southern Nigeria, not Biafra, Oduduwa Republic or Niger Delta Republic.
I think Yoruba has the best idea on division of Nigeria.

Biafra, Oduduwa and Niger Delta Republics shall be too complex to actualize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Receives His NIN Identity Card (Photos) / Tajudeen Bakare: Why I Did Not Disappear When Police Arrested Me – Ogboni Leader / Dino Melaye Poses With His Lamborghini Gallardo And Ferrari California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.