Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Share Stories Of Women Who Spoke With Their Unborn Children Even Before Birth. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Stories Of Women Who Spoke With Their Unborn Children Even Before Birth. (234 Views)

Where Were We Before Birth / Abraham Spoke With His God Face To Face (proof) / Akure Baby Who "Spoke 2 Weeks After Birth" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Stories Of Women Who Spoke With Their Unborn Children Even Before Birth. by 7victor(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
My mum had a fascinating experience in which my sister (before she was born) came to my mum and spoke with her. She crawled around the house.

After sometime, my mum got pregnant and gave birth to her.

Also,in her dream,a woman always saw a boy following her and wanted to be her son.

After sometime, she gave birth to a baby boy.

These things happen always.

Initially, I thought it only happened to my mum and the other woman whom I know.

So I was more than astonished when I saw a book which details so many of such experiences, which I will write in the next page.

According to the book,it shows that there is a pre born world where people stay before being born on the Earth.

People from different tribes, races, and religious beliefs have had these experiences.

Share your own experience if you have any
Re: Share Stories Of Women Who Spoke With Their Unborn Children Even Before Birth. by 7victor(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
According to the book titled The Eternal Journey by Craig R Lundahl and Harold A Widdison,

from the information collected from mothers across the world,it can be safely concluded that there is a world where people stay as adults before coming to the Earth to experience it's life.

There are millions of such stories but the book only details few of such stories such as:

1)Mischelle Sorenson had a near death experience wherein she saw a girl who was very happy, jumping up and down immediately she saw the woman.She knew it was her unborn child. After she came back, she got pregnant and bore a female child.

2) Wallace was at the point of death when she saw a man called Nathaniel in the pre born world.
Nathaniel pleaded with her to return to the Earth, so that he would be able to come to the Earth through her.
After returning to the Earth, she later gave birth to a boy whom she named Nathaniel.

3) Kathleen Martinez saw herself outside her body. Then she saw an old man with piercing eyes who was very intelligent. She knew instinctively that the man was her future son.
Re: Share Stories Of Women Who Spoke With Their Unborn Children Even Before Birth. by 7victor(m): 10:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
X
Re: Share Stories Of Women Who Spoke With Their Unborn Children Even Before Birth. by 7victor(m): 11:14pm On Oct 02, 2021
Re: Share Stories Of Women Who Spoke With Their Unborn Children Even Before Birth. by kingralph(m): 8:18am On Oct 03, 2021
OP please keep going. This is most interesting
Re: Share Stories Of Women Who Spoke With Their Unborn Children Even Before Birth. by 7victor(m): 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think The Act Of Laying Hand On Females Body Parts By Pastors Is Right? / What's Our Existence For ? / Is It True That the Remains Of Judges Are Not Allowed In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.