Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Give The Lord A Great Offering Always! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Give The Lord A Great Offering Always! (170 Views)

Heal Me Lord. A Prayer For Healing / Is Your Relationship With The Lord A Struggle? / Is The Lord A God Of Peace Or Of War? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Give The Lord A Great Offering Always! by Lamanii22(f): 10:55pm On Oct 02, 2021
I know some would say nothing is too small to give God and all that but come on some people are still giving N20 as offering... Even the least price for bike in my area is N100... Infact if you're driving a car, never give God an okada kind of offering, it doesn't speak well....

Make a change today! You can start from N200, the truth is if you can't give when you're poor, you definitely won't give much when you have plenty... And remember, we don't give to get blessings rather we give because we have been blessed!!!! Glory to God!!!!
Re: Give The Lord A Great Offering Always! by Kobojunkie: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2021
Lamanii22:
I know some would say nothing is too small to give God and all that but come on some people are still giving N20 as offering... Even the least price for bike in my area is N100... Infact if you're driving a car, never give God an okada kind of offering, it doesn't speak well....

Make a change today! You can start from N200, the truth is if you can't give when you're poor, you definitely won't give much when you have plenty... And remember, we don't give to get blessings rather we give because we have been blessed!!!! Glory to God!!!!
God did not ask for these offerings though. Jesus Christ was clear that God is rich enough and your giving should instead be to your neighbor and those in need. undecided

And we know that we honor God only when we obey His teachings and commandments to us, this through Jesus Christ. - John 14 vs 15 - 25 undecided

So why do that which God never asked of you to begin with, believing that you honor Him by it when He made it clear that you don't? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Christian Living: Holy Bible Or Individual Belief / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/10/2021 / A Must Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.