Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,798 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

When And How Did You Realize Religion Is A Scam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When And How Did You Realize Religion Is A Scam (181 Views)

Religion Is Ridiculous / Religion Is Not The Reason For Backwardness In Africa, Our Leaders Are / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When And How Did You Realize Religion Is A Scam by daewoorazer(m): 6:49am On Oct 05, 2021
Some years back I realized religion is man made.
I also realized I don’t need religion to connect with God.

And since, love has been my religion.

I respect all religions practiced by friends and I love everyone.

Peace!
Re: When And How Did You Realize Religion Is A Scam by Lawlab249: 6:59am On Oct 05, 2021
Ok
Re: When And How Did You Realize Religion Is A Scam by Bigredmachine: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2021
smiley
Re: When And How Did You Realize Religion Is A Scam by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 05, 2021
Different people see things differently, therefore, you're entitled to your opinion.
Re: When And How Did You Realize Religion Is A Scam by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2021
The day that never existed.

The greatest scam of all ages is the belief that God doesn't exist.

That's the scam of all scams.

So if you ever fell for such a scam, you should know that been highly scammed and your scam no get part 2.

Therefore you need to go for serious deliverance to undo the effect of the scam, because the demons involved na those one wey dey stubborn well well, so e go require serious prayer and fasting.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: When And How Did You Realize Religion Is A Scam by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:36am On Oct 05, 2021
daewoorazer:

Some years back I realized religion is man made. I also realized I don’t need religion to connect with God. And since, love has been my religion. I respect all religions practiced by friends and I love everyone. Peace!

If it's before now then i'll say you're right but not in this our generation!
Today if you're not connected with God's people there's a lot you're missing now and much more you'll miss in the future because God has a promise for all those connected to Him through His people but if you don't know them then you'll only live once for a lifespan.
Everlasting life is for only those connected to God through His people not for sceptics! smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Steve Crown Sets Date, Time & Venue For October Concert / When You Are / Great Expectation By E.a Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.