Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. (689 Views)

Do Not Take The Covid Vaccine. The Vaccine Is Death / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / Man Poses With 666 Inscription On His Forehead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. by obonujoker(m): 1:42am On Oct 03, 2021
Everyone one the planet earth has come across or heard about the number called "666".

" 666" is described , as we Christians know it, to be the number of the final Antichrist from Satan. This number would be imposed on the world sometime in the future.

What's a vaccine? A vaccine is a type of medicine that trains the body’s immune system so that it can fight a disease it has not come into contact with before. Vaccines are designed to prevent disease, rather than treat a disease once you have caught it. [i(https://vk.ovg.ox.ac.uk/vk/how-do-vaccines-work)[/i]

Some people are of the opinion that the vaccine used for the infectious disease (Covid-19), is the same as the mark of the beast, 666. The argument? it is because it is being imposed that without the vaccine certificate, a lot of restrictions is/are going to be applied to various facets of life

However does that argument prove that the vaccine is the mark 666? What does the bible say about 666?

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Studying this verses, we'd see that "666" will have to be given on the right hand (Allegiance) or forehead (Loyalty).

Reasons why the covid vaccine is not the mark of the beast "666"

1. The Antichrist and the false prophet must have been revealed

Except you can prove that the Antichrist and the false prophet are around and running the show openly, then the vaccine is not 666.

2. The mark 666 is a willing acceptance to be on the devil's side

To receive the mark 666, the collector does it willingly and swears allegiance to the devil; and it won't be something hidden, you worship the devil and collect the mark, you don't worship, you die.
The mark 666 means, I belong to the devil.

Revelation 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.................>
13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed

3. if Covid Vaccine is the mark 666, then pretribulation rapture theory is wrong as always

Pretribulation rapturists believe that the church won't be around when the Antichrist is revealed, yet, they are still saying that covid vaccine is "666"... Isn't it time they study the scripture well, and stop propagating fear?

However, I'm off the opinion that one shouldn't rush to take the vaccine, not because its 666, but because of its safety, does it really work, have the founders of the vaccine actually taken their shots?

I believe God more than men.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Oam4J
Re: Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. by Amotolongbo(f): 2:04am On Oct 03, 2021
Confusion everywhere
Re: Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. by tctrills: 2:25am On Oct 03, 2021
obonujoker:
Everyone one the planet earth has come across or heard about the number called "666".

" 666" is described , as we Christians know it, to be the number of the final Antichrist from Satan. This number would be imposed on the world sometime in the future.

What's a vaccine? A vaccine is a type of medicine that trains the body’s immune system so that it can fight a disease it has not come into contact with before. Vaccines are designed to prevent disease, rather than treat a disease once you have caught it. [i(https://vk.ovg.ox.ac.uk/vk/how-do-vaccines-work)[/i]

Some people are of the opinion that the vaccine used for the infectious disease (Covid-19), is the same as the mark of the beast, 666. The argument? it is because it is being imposed that without the vaccine certificate, a lot of restrictions is/are going to be applied to various facets of life

However does that argument prove that the vaccine is the mark 666? What does the bible say about 666?

Revelation 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Studying this verses, we'd see that "666" will have to be given on the right hand (Allegiance) or forehead (Loyalty).

Reasons why the covid vaccine is not the mark of the beast "666"

1. The Antichrist and the false prophet must have been revealed

Except you can prove that the Antichrist and the false prophet are around and running the show openly, then the vaccine is not 666.

2. The mark 666 is a willing acceptance to be on the devil's side

To receive the mark 666, the collector does it willingly and swears allegiance to the devil; and it won't be something hidden, you worship the devil and collect the mark, you don't worship, you die.
The mark 666 means, I belong to the devil.

Revelation 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.................>
13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed

3. if Covid Vaccine is the mark 666, then pretribulation rapture theory is wrong as always

Pretribulation rapturists believe that the church won't be around when the Antichrist is revealed, yet, they are still saying that covid vaccine is "666"... Isn't it time they study the scripture well, and stop propagating fear?

However, I'm off the opinion that one shouldn't rush to take the vaccine, not because its 666, but because of its safety, does it really work, have the founders of the vaccine actually taken their shots?

I believe God more than men.
Pretribulation rapturists believe that the church won't be around when the Antichrist is revealed[color=#770077][/color]
Is this biblical or the teaches of man?
Like you say. It's time to study the scripture very well.
Re: Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. by CXLVII: 2:51am On Oct 03, 2021
666. grin cheesy cheesy

I don’t believe lots still believe all this Middle East fictions in 2021

So you believe you will fly into the sky one day grin grin grin

Hello! Stop believing religions that were sold to you. Imagine someone telling you in 2021 that a man in China died for your sins in Africa.
Re: Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. by icecool12(m): 6:21am On Oct 03, 2021
Yes it is, and I’ve taken it. So I’m a beast grin
Re: Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:24am On Oct 03, 2021
I also don't believe it is the mark of the beast.

When the mark of the beast comes, everyone would know it's the mark of the beast, and on that basis, they would have to make a choice either to take it or not to take it.

No one can be forced or unknowingly made to take it otherwise it would become of non-effect.

I have a feeling though, the vaccine might be a preparatory for the mark of the beast, to see how people would react to it.

But no worries for those who bear the mark of Christ regardless, because the mark of the beast cannot possibly be put on the same body that bears it.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. by orisa37: 6:41am On Oct 03, 2021
COVID19 VACCINE IS THE MESSAGE OF OBAMA KERRY SAUDI ARABIA TO SOKOTO INSTEAD OF ABUJA.
Re: Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 03, 2021
I wish to listen to those saying it's the mark of the beast to learn; however, it is a rehearsal on how to manage people when distributing the real mark. If the mark came out today, 99.9% of those christians shouting they will not would take it. Humans can be tamed easily.

There is something which I've been studying, and that's the great tribulation. The issue is this: if there is no "secret rapture", those who believe in rapture will find it hard to cope cos they have built themselves around an easy escape which unfortunately turns to be a false one. But if there is one, those who want to face the great tribulation will be shattered too cos it will be full of regrets. This issue is still something I am seriously researching. The mark of the beast is even not an issue.
Re: Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. by helinues: 7:00am On Oct 03, 2021
Jewish, who are the majority of those who wrote Bible don't even believe in all those crap anymore hence taking COVID vaccines in batches, but imagine those who their region/country wasn't mentioned in the bible still carrying the old tale on head like Gala.

Beast Mark ko, Beast Score ni

1 Like

Re: Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2021
The MARK of the BEAST is DEMOCRACY! That's why there is war and trouble in every nation where it's not accepted.
The breast is from Satan the devil and it's promoting lawlessness that's why every devilment of the spirit is welcomed under the Democratic rule. Revelations 13:1
DEMOCRACY is the government of the state by the unanimous decision of the majority. So if lesbians, gays, feminists, transgenders, bestialists, crossdressers, smokers are the majority then the law of that state must welcome them as Citizens having the right to express themselves in the Society.
Satan released this system of government as the last system of rule after all other systems of government has failed woefully. His motive is to kick against THEOCRACY (government of the people by Godly principle) Satan knows that a vast majority will always kick against the idea of a life of self-denial which mostly is the case with THEOCRACY. That's why Satan is using America as world power to promote DEMOCRACY.
So in a nutshell all those clamoring for DEMOCRACY have already taken the MARK of the BEAST unknowingly as countries kicking against it will be SANCTIONED! Revelations 13:17

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. by tobechi74: 8:03am On Oct 03, 2021
It is not in your power to prevent the world from ending if it wants to. Mark of beast is just a sign.
Re: Is The Covid Vaccine The Beast Mark Of 666? I Don't Think It Is. by obonujoker(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2021
Hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Schilderen Op Nummer Eigen Foto / Who Is The Wife Of Cain? / Debunking Christianity Series: An Essay On The True Nature Of Good And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.