Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road (64172 Views)

1995 Nissan Infiniti ₦ 350,000 (negotiable) / Extremely Clean Nissan Infiniti Qx4 2002 Model S.u.v Toks For Quick Sale At 1.5m / Nissan infiniti 1998 model. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by kcbaba0071(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2012
hello, hw much is infinity fx 35 dash board, back bumper, side mirrors and adjust mechanism, driver seat adjust mechanism, front passenger seat adjust mechanism ?? do you also have parts for maxima 96model??
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 7:53am On Feb 21, 2012
Good morning,

Dashboard is 135,000
Side mirror set is 70,000
Rear bumper is 60,000
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:54am On Feb 27, 2012
cool
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by bambash(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2012
Hi,

Do you stock spares for 98 Infiniti's?

If you do, how much would the Halo lights cost?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by cinzo: 6:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Nissparts, What can you say about 2004 model of Nissan Xterra? Am thinking of acquiring one cos of the bad road where I stay and want to know if the SUV has any factory defects I shd be on the look out for. Cos am equally considering 2003 Infinity Qx4 too.

Kindly drop your opinion please.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
Cinzo, I'd rather you get the infiniti, less problems BUT more expensive body parts.

Bambash, no halos for 98 infinitis, I only stock the sensors, service parts and shocks
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by bambash(m): 9:36am On Mar 07, 2012
I may need to change my shocks pretty soon, how much will they cost? (Back and front)
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2012
Rear set is 35k
Front set is 45k
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Afolabs101: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hi boss,

I drive an '03 infiniti G35 and I have two questions:

1- How much for a set of front shock absorbers?

2- The car seems to consume fuel t a high rate, any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks!
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2012
Hi,

I'm out of stock for the front set for G35 but it averagely costs 50k for the set.

On fuel consumption, I cant answer that without examining the vehicle but I'll tell you this, if you live in Lagos and drive in a lot of traffic then the poor fuel economy you are referring to is normal.
VQ engines dont do well in traffic.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by benjamytes(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2012
hw much is d rear camber for fx 35 and front windscreen?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by justifeany: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2012
Dear Nissparts,

I want to acquire nissan maxima 2003 Gle model as my first car. What is your advice on this car in general please?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:35am On Mar 09, 2012
Hi Justifeany,

The 03 max is relatively safe transmission wise and is a good looking car.
However, if your daily commute is traffic ridden you may not enjoy good fuel economy.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
[b][/b][size=28pt]NOW AVAILABLE- PRESTONE PREMIXED COOLANT FOR ALL VEHICLES[/size]

Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Oking1(m): 3:20am On Mar 13, 2012
nissparts: [b][/b][size=28pt]NOW AVAILABLE- PRESTONE PREMIXED COOLANT FOR ALL VEHICLES[/size]

How much is the 4 litre gallon coolant? Do you have servicing parts for 99 Pathfinder?and how much are they? Any comments on the 99 pathfinder in general?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2012
Hi, the 4litre gallon is 4,000
Yes, service parts are available for the pathfinder.
It's a good car depending on how well maintained it has been.
I would recommend regular oil changes and a carbon cleaning especially if you notice the car pinging sometimes
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Oking1(m): 7:14am On Mar 15, 2012
nissparts: Hi, the 4litre gallon is 4,000
Yes, service parts are available for the pathfinder.
It's a good car depending on how well maintained it has been.
I would recommend regular oil changes and a carbon cleaning especially if you notice the car pinging sometimes

Thx for your comments. Am expecting a pre ordered 99 pathfinder and am wondering if i would need to service immediately (it was last serviced in Dec, from the carfax report). Also (1)what kind of engine oil should i use? (2) how many litres of engine oil does it need (3) how much is the oil filter,air filter,and 4 liter gallon of engine oil? (4) can you do the servicing and how much?
Will appreciate your respone.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2012
If it was serviced in December and it's already on its way here then it's fine.
Without access to 5w-30 engine oil, the next best thing for a vehicle that age would be mobil XHP.
You'll need 5 litres.
Oil filter is between 1500 and 2500 depending on the brand you choose.
Air filter is 5000.
Pricing for servicing is dependent on what exactly is done, I cant give you a fixed price yet.
Send me an email or call when you are ready.

Cheers
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by bambash(m): 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2012
Hello Nissparts,
I just had a check on my 98 infinity and the following codes came up:
P0110
P0120
P1705
P0731
P0732

Is the vehicle supposed to be in the scrapyard or what? Pls advise

Cheers
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 2:37pm On Mar 18, 2012
Hi Bambash,

Sorry for the late response.
I no longer get email notifications of replies here since the Nairaland site change so it's hard to know when someone has asked a question.

Your vehicle is definitely not scrapyard worthy.
2 sensors definitely need to be replaced if wiring is not an issue and you'll be back on the road strong without the jerky shifting of the transmission and low idle
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by bambash(m): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2012
Thanks.So what sensors are these and how much would they cost me?
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hi Bambash, can you please call me back.
Ive strangely misplaced your number.
Thanks.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by yates: 5:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
Hi Nissparts,

I'm about to aquire Infinity FX 35 2007 model. Please what do you think about the 4X4 maintenance wise and durability?

Any advice would be helpful.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2012
Great vehicle.
Keep an eye on the radiator, comprehensive insurance cos the body parts are expensive, if the dash is black take special care to block sun rays while it's parked in the sun.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Miroslavklose: 1:18am On Mar 20, 2012
Nice job nissanpart.
Pls i have few questions for u.

can i bring my maxima 2000 model for u to run a thorough check on same, including diagnosis, scanning and checking of body and mechanical defaults? If yes how much will it cost to carryout the check?

do u have car lock security system or keyless entry? That of my maxima is functioning. or can it be repaired?

thanks
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 9:16am On Mar 20, 2012
Hey Miroslav,

Sure you can.
I refrain from giving fixed charges online for hands on services.
We'll have to discuss it either on the phone or when you bring the car over.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 20, 2012
I need your prices for the following 2003 Nissan Maxima GLE parts:

1) Lower control arms with ball joints and bushings (Left & Right)
2) Sway bar links (Left & Right)
3) Set of sway bar bushings

You may also kindly send me a mail through niyidada1@yahoo.co.uk or call 08037138166
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Miroslavklose: 11:20am On Mar 20, 2012
nissparts: Hey Miroslav,

Sure you can.
I refrain from giving fixed charges online for hands on services.
We'll have to discuss it either on the phone or when you bring the car over.

you can send me a mail on

I do carryout checks on my scoda car with car link but since this is Nissan, i prefer to do the thorough checks from an expert
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2012
You both have mail.
Thank you.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by Miroslavklose: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
Thanks nissanpart for the helps and prompt response given so far.

I would like to throw more light on my experience today with the maxima 2000 model just for u to know what really happened and other experienced car users may also come in to advise.

As i was driving, everythinh was fine. gear selecting normally from VI down to falomo to bourdillon, Alexander in ikoyi Lagos. I slowed down to allow a car turn in my front just as i approached the main entrance into parkview estate. As i picked up again firing on the gas pedal, i accelerated to between 25-30 kmp and the gear didnt shift from 1 to gear 2. All i heard was the sound of the engine.

I then shifted the selector from 'D' to 1 and then to 2. All i still heard was the engine sound and RPM going to between 5000 to 6000 as gear wouldnt change.

I turned into Ikoyi crescent, switched off the engine and then started the car back within a minutes. I accelerated and found the gear changed from 1 to 2.

I wasnt sure if it changed to 3 before i got home cos my speed didnt go pass 40kmp till i got home.

What could have caused this strange occurence?

Thanks
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by ambyzown(m): 12:17am On Mar 22, 2012
Miroslav, I once experienced this same issue, but in my case, it happened on the day I took delivery of the vehicle and was driving from Lagos to Benin. The car refused to shift above 2nd gear. When I stopped and popped the hood, I discovered ATF all over most parts of the gearbox. I allowed the car to cool and resumed my trip. The problem didn't resurface again until about a week later when I travelled again. It turned out that the ATF had been overfilled. I reduced it to the correct level, and all has been well. I haven't had that issue again. Check ur ATF level.
Re: Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road by nissparts(m): 8:37am On Mar 22, 2012
Hi Miroslav,

As I said in our discussion, your issue is most likely a sensor issue.
If you have car trouble which subsides once you turn off the car and put it back on =sensor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

N300k Nigeria Used Cars!!! / Obi Cubana Opens Tricycle (Keke) Assembly Plant In Lagos / Upgrade Ur 2004 To 2009 Model Lexus Gx470 To 2019 Toyota Prado And Other Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.