Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria (20677 Views)

2023: I Won’t Be Regional President, Buhari Has Killed Nigeria – Bala Mohammed / Bamgbose Tells Tinubu: Buhari Has Killed Your Ambition, You Can’t Be President / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Herkim(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2021
Kindly see the stove calling the kettle black .

Defender of the looters with no shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by proeast(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Dissolve the country so we can experience growth, peace and development. Anything else will amount to nothing but suffering, deaths and destruction.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by izubext007: 7:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Not only buhari...... But every body has killed Nigeria in me and you.

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by SirLakes: 7:52am On Oct 03, 2021
I still dey breath though

Like I always say e no go better for all the zombies that brought that lifeless dundee to power the second time.

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by ddeola: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Soro soke ! smiley smiley smiley
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by timesup234: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2021
shut up your mouth charge and bail lawyer
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by jcross19: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
helinues:
Uncle Mike and you are still alive?

Salad with fried chicken epistle for the wailers to somersault on

grin cheesy
I just wondered the kind of soul you have, despite all that are going on in the country..... Well I think is normal Esau could sold his birth right for just pot of porridge ... You have no price and you only sold yours for penny...

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by LZAA: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2021
helinues:

grin cheesy
Shatap
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by coconat(m): 7:57am On Oct 03, 2021
God help us o
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by uchennamani(m): 7:58am On Oct 03, 2021
10mobile:

Leave Buhari alone. Nigerians are the problem. Nigerians are the dumbest animals in the Universe.

If Buhari has been caught many times in the past for phucking people's wives... Then, Buhari asks me to stay with my wife while I go to work.

Buhari PROMISED me that he will only advise my wife on how to love me more while am away. I come home to learn that Buhari raped my wife.

Then, I start complaining that Buhari didn't keep his PROMISE! Won't you flog me in the ass for my stupid complaint?

See another hell about to befall Nigeria...

https://www.nairaland.com/6783189/what-other-country-humans-behave

Nigerians will all be docile and let it happen before they start crying like babies. Useless mofos.

Stupid analogy. Raped is not something you play with.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by jcross19: 7:58am On Oct 03, 2021
Herkim:
Kindly see the stove calling the kettle black .

Defender of the looters with no shame
we 55trillion naira debt from 5trillion to 55, you no fear God? Just for 6 years ahahahahahahahah you won't escape it when the sufferness will loom out..

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Ojikutubaba: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2021
Says a stupid lawyer known for representing looters and fraudulent people..

adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/Buhari-has-killed-Nigeria-Mike-Ozekhome-laments
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by mybiz234: 7:59am On Oct 03, 2021
BBBmall25:
If you, the executive defender of looters is so good to Nigerians, then, president Buari is the best thing that have ever happen to this nation. Owo inno!

Lolz. Do you know how many looters Buhari had defended and protected?
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Miraclewilfred: 8:02am On Oct 03, 2021
If Buhari has killed Nigeria then Tinubu will bury Nigeria kpatakpata

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by akus6060(m): 8:06am On Oct 03, 2021
What is Talkative about what the man just said that is far from the truth ? Some of us will just be typing nonsense just because we think that we are in a faceless forum.
nairavsdollars:
Talkative Ozekhome

3 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Oracleforce: 8:09am On Oct 03, 2021
adenigga:

https://dailypost.ng/Buhari-has-killed-Nigeria-Mike-Ozekhome-laments

Lawyers for all these corrupt politicians.
Don't mind me jare...you are using your legal knowledge to eke your living in millions...

But come to think of it, Buhari is the epitome of fail leadership. Nothing works when Buhari holds a position of leadership including his pricks...

Mike Ozekohome...DSS or EFCC is coming for you...you will have no opportunity to defend yourself as El-Zalzaky
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by GetMeRight: 8:13am On Oct 03, 2021
Long time I heard from this criminal.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by GetMeRight: 8:15am On Oct 03, 2021
Miraclewilfred:
If Buhari has killed Nigeria then Tinubu will bury Nigeria kpatakpata

No Nigerian politician alive has economic understanding of Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by BadBradley: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2021
helinues:

grin cheesy
na only that one you see, cheap John?
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by IbileIfe: 8:16am On Oct 03, 2021
And you are still breathing? grin
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by nathyx(m): 8:17am On Oct 03, 2021
Failure is when a Government can un-cover and reveal the sponsors of Kanu and Igboho but fail to reveal the sponsors of Boko Haram and Fulani terrorists cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by GetMeRight: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2021
popez:
A Well-known fact. The damage Buhari and Osinbajo have caused in this country will take several years to undo.

Nigerians have never had it this bad!

God help us! cry

You meant never had it like in the picture below? That shit went on for 16 years of PDP miserable years in power

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by tonyson010(m): 8:20am On Oct 03, 2021
10mobile:

Leave Buhari alone. Nigerians are the problem. Nigerians are the dumbest animals in the Universe.

If Buhari has been caught many times in the past for phucking people's wives... Then, Buhari asks me to stay with my wife while I go to work.

Buhari PROMISED me that he will only advise my wife on how to love me more while am away. I come home to learn that Buhari raped my wife.

Then, I start complaining that Buhari didn't keep his PROMISE! Won't you flog me in the ass for my stupid complaint?

See another hell about to befall Nigeria...

https://www.nairaland.com/6783189/what-other-country-humans-behave

Nigerians will all be docile and let it happen before they start crying like babies. Useless mofos.

Vomitting rubbish.
Go ask what Leadership is about. Nobody blames PMB for few personal things that happens to him but when the masses are suffering, then their leaders need to be questioned.
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by GetMeRight: 8:21am On Oct 03, 2021
psucc:
I pray he buries the remains before 2023.

[s] But it shall not be well with those who brought him back to power. [/s]

The energy and time that you were supposed to use to something productive that could enhance your life. We're not responsible for your suffering, you know? How well were you and your parents faring before we brought Buhari back to power?
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Ezmans: 8:22am On Oct 03, 2021
helinues:

grin cheesy
go & kill him
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by paddock: 8:23am On Oct 03, 2021
Some people still bbelieve their lives is better now than it was 2015. Especially BMC's

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Trentee4eva: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2021
helinues:

grin cheesy
May God change your life and that of your entire lineage, the same way Buhari is changing Nigeria. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 03, 2021
Rich4god:
Even unborn babies knows that Buhari has failed Nigerians.
But the 30k in naira/ month gang are attacking the messenger, not the message
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by GetMeRight: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2021
dokyOloye:

[s] He is more patriotic than you.
At least, when he sees evil,he will call it evil [/s]

Mike Ozekhome is one of the worst gifts God ever blessed Nigeria with. He made sure that scores if not hundreds of state mega looters walked free and away from the consequences of their deed.
Someone who calls black as white is the one seeing evil and calling it evil? Laughing hard here
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by Victorclean1: 8:26am On Oct 03, 2021
Buhari if at he is the real old buhari we know, then he deserves to go to gulliton
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2021
helinues:

grin cheesy
Shut up angry
Re: Ozekhome: Buhari Has Killed Nigeria by popez: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2021
GetMeRight:

You meant never had it like in the picture below? That shit went on for 16 years of PDP miserable years in power

What went on for 16 years of PDP? When PDP handed over to APC, what was the price of PMS? What was the rate of unemployment? What was the rate of inflation? How was the security of the nation compared to now?

No just provoke me this morning!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Are A Noise Maker, Army Chief Tells B’haram Leader / Falana Tackles Obasanjo, IBB, Atiku Over Private Universities / APC Group Rejects Call For Oshiomhole’s Resignation, Slams Yahaya Bello, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.