Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One (478 Views)

1000 Clerics: 'God Revealed That Buhari Is The Chosen One' (Video) / Pope Francis Tells Gay Man 'god Made You Like This And Loves You Like This' / Why Did God Choose Israel To Be His Chosen People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:47am On Oct 03, 2021
How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One

It was in a bus, on my way to a church I newly joined. I was already sat close to the window and had opened my Bible, and was reading from it as was usual for me at the time. Then came in this young gentleman to where I was and sat next to me. As he came in and saw me, he greeted me very well but I didn't know what was actually happening at first, so I didn't attach much to it.

He didn't hesitate to engage me in a conversation, as he immediately began to narrate to me what made him greet me in such a friendly manner.

He said, in a vision, he saw someone who was in an elevated position, and although he was not very articulate, the impression he gave of the person he saw, was in the mould of a Moses or an Elijah who God was go to use to bring back His people to Him and to bring them out of bondage.

He said when he was about to embark on the journey, he asked God to cause him to meet the person He had shown to him in the vision in the course of the journey. And when he got to a certain point in the journey, he said, as he was walking, God showed him in another vision, someone reading a Bible, I think, inside a bus.

So when he got into the bus and saw me reading a Bible, he was delighted that God had brought him to the person He showed him in the vision in accordance with his prayers.

On my own part, at the time I met him, I had already made some sacrificial decisions and forsaken everything to follow Jesus even as the apostles had done. But I wasn't sure if some of the decisions I made in the process were in accordance with God's plan or purpose for my life.

And I had an appointment with the leader of the church I just joined newly who I was just getting to know. So I planned to tell him those things about me, hence I told God that whatever advice the man gave me, that I would follow it, since I wasn't sure of those decisions I had made.

But it seemed that God wasn't so comfortable with that plan, as it while was on my way there that I met this brother who God used to reveal what He intended to use me to do for the first time.

At the time though, i didn't clearly understand the meaning of what the guy was speaking about and saw in the vision, but overtime, i have come to have a more perfect understanding, because I've had many instances where God confirmed what He showed to the brother in the vision.

One was sixteen years later, in the year 2019, when a similar thing happened while I was inside a keke. This time though it was a teenage girl I was meeting for the first time, that God used to reiterate that I was His chosen one, and to encourage me that I should be patient and He would bring to pass what He ordained for me at His appointed time.

It was glaring that God sent her to me because she was saying things about me that she couldn't have possibly known without the Holy Spirit revealing them to her. It was timely as well, because at the time I met her, I was asking questions about several things concerning my spiritual life, and what God was about.

Although it wasn't easy to wait for so long, I thought it was part and parcel of what came with the life I lived, but what bothered me most at the time was that I could feel so much power upon me, that a times, i'm unable to walk or stand, yet i wasn't able to do much with it. And it had been upon me for quite a while. 7 years and counting at the time, yet the signs that Jesus said would follow those who believed, aside speaking in tongues, were hardly following me.

But God used her to encourage me to be patient and wait for it, because although the vision tarries, it shall surely come to pass.

And it did, because the next year, 2020, which was last year, God revealed to me that my time had come. He also revealed to me towards the end of last what I needed to do unlock my spiritual potential towards the end of last year, hence I've been able to unlock some of the potential of the Spirit upon me, that some of the signs which Jesus spoke of, that weren't following me at the time, have started to follow me even as He said.

Therefore she was right that i should be patient, because it was only a matter of time before God's appointed time comes.

So that's just one of the confirmations i've received of being chosen by God for such a time as this, which God first used that brother I met in the bus to reveal to me.

Moreover, i have also met some of God's chosen ones along the way, including here in NL, who God also separated and prepared for such a time as this.

So obviously, God has a plan for those of this generation, and i believe that in no distant time, He that lit the candles, shall put them on candlesticks so that they shall give light to all men.

God bless.

3 Likes

Re: How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:50am On Oct 03, 2021
If the vision tarries, wait for it. It shall surely come to pass. Habakkuk 2:3

1 Like

Re: How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One by LordReed(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2021
Lemme register my laugh. Bwahahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One by Buliwyf: 8:48am On Oct 03, 2021
Delusions of grandeur

4 Likes

Re: How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One by AntiChristian: 8:52am On Oct 03, 2021
Watch what you eat before you sleep!

Na person why eat only beans sleep dey dream of bread wey he no see chop!

Your illusions too much!

2 Likes

Re: How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One by BassReeves: 9:26am On Oct 03, 2021
No prisoners held on this thread. See savage comments

1 Like

Re: How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One by Image123(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ignorance, do you know how many millions of people are chosen by God?

1 Like

Re: How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
Lol!

Of course, bad belle is allowed. cheesy

Jesus said "many are called, but few are chosen," so it's expected that the "few" like David, who were chosen, would be envied by the "many" like Eliab who were not chosen but rejected by God.
Re: How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One by yawehoverall: 10:05am On Oct 17, 2021
Nice one sir

1 Like

Re: How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
How I Met The First Man God Used To Reveal To Me That I'm His Chosen One

It was in a bus, on my way to a church I newly joined. I was already sat close to the window and had opened my Bible, and was reading from it as was usual for me at the time. Then came in this young gentleman to where I was and sat next to me. As he came in and saw me, he greeted me very well but I didn't know what was actually happening at first, so I didn't attach much to it.

He didn't hesitate to engage me in a conversation, as he immediately began to narrate to me what made him greet me in such a friendly manner.

He said, in a vision, he saw someone who was in an elevated position, and although he was not very articulate, the impression he gave of the person he saw, was in the mould of a Moses or an Elijah who God was go to use to bring back His people to Him and to bring them out of bondage.

He said when he was about to embark on the journey, he asked God to cause him to meet the person He had shown to him in the vision in the course of the journey. And when he got to a certain point in the journey, he said, as he was walking, God showed him in another vision, someone reading a Bible, I think, inside a bus.

So when he got into the bus and saw me reading a Bible, he was delighted that God had brought him to the person He showed him in the vision in accordance with his prayers.

On my own part, at the time I met him, I had already made some sacrificial decisions and forsaken everything to follow Jesus even as the apostles had done. But I wasn't sure if some of the decisions I made in the process were in accordance with God's plan or purpose for my life.

And I had an appointment with the leader of the church I just joined newly who I was just getting to know. So I planned to tell him those things about me, hence I told God that whatever advice the man gave me, that I would follow it, since I wasn't sure of those decisions I had made.

But it seemed that God wasn't so comfortable with that plan, as it while was on my way there that I met this brother who God used to reveal what He intended to use me to do for the first time.

At the time though, i didn't clearly understand the meaning of what the guy was speaking about and saw in the vision, but overtime, i have come to have a more perfect understanding, because I've had many instances where God confirmed what He showed to the brother in the vision.

One was sixteen years later, in the year 2019, when a similar thing happened while I was inside a keke. This time though it was a teenage girl I was meeting for the first time, that God used to reiterate that I was His chosen one, and to encourage me that I should be patient and He would bring to pass what He ordained for me at His appointed time.

It was glaring that God sent her to me because she was saying things about me that she couldn't have possibly known without the Holy Spirit revealing them to her. It was timely as well, because at the time I met her, I was asking questions about several things concerning my spiritual life, and what God was about.

Although it wasn't easy to wait for so long, I thought it was part and parcel of what came with the life I lived, but what bothered me most at the time was that I could feel so much power upon me, that a times, i'm unable to walk or stand, yet i wasn't able to do much with it. And it had been upon me for quite a while. 7 years and counting at the time, yet the signs that Jesus said would follow those who believed, aside speaking in tongues, were hardly following me.

But God used her to encourage me to be patient and wait for it, because although the vision tarries, it shall surely come to pass.

And it did, because the next year, 2020, which was last year, God revealed to me that my time had come. He also revealed to me towards the end of last what I needed to do unlock my spiritual potential towards the end of last year, hence I've been able to unlock some of the potential of the Spirit upon me, that some of the signs which Jesus spoke of, that weren't following me at the time, have started to follow me even as He said.

Therefore she was right that i should be patient, because it was only a matter of time before God's appointed time comes.

So that's just one of the confirmations i've received of being chosen by God for such a time as this, which God first used that brother I met in the bus to reveal to me.

Moreover, i have also met some of God's chosen ones along the way, including here in NL, who God also separated and prepared for such a time as this.

So obviously, God has a plan for those of this generation, and i believe that in no distant time, He that lit the candles, shall put them on candlesticks so that they shall give light to all men.

God bless.
Be careful. This one is possessed. No one called bu God boasts about it. He is stylishly trying to make you his ATM. Na scammer oooo. Dont fall for him. This is like he is boasting. No one called posts this. Trust me. No one.

(1) (Reply)

I Almost Let A Church Destroy My Marriage (never Again) / "Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before You Spend A Dime" / Contact Us For Your Flyer Designs Or Any Graphic Design Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.