Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

"Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before You Spend A Dime" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before You Spend A Dime" (483 Views)

Prophetess Patience Obi: Submit Your Money To Your Husband Before Spending Dime / Bishop Oyedepo: "I Have Never Received A Dime From Any Political Candidate" / If You Asked To Spend A Day With One Person In Bible Who Will You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before You Spend A Dime" by DonCrack: 9:25am On Dec 10, 2021
"Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before You Spend A Dime" - Clergywoman (video)

A clergywoman, Prophetess Patience Obi, has said that women should endeavor to submit their money to their husbands before they can think of spending out of it.

The Prophetess stated that the money belongs to the wife and her husband and that he has full authority over the money and how she should spend it.

She also stated that the husband is the head of the home and the wife should submit everything to him including the money "Their money"

''Your money should be submitted to your husband before you spend a dime out of it. Yes you heard me right. Your money belongs to both of you and he has the authority, full authority, over the money, over your resources, to tell you how to spend it and what to do with it. Remember he is the head of the home. You are to submit to him everything including ''My money''. The way we call it.

It is ''our money'' and he has the control over the money. ''

She added that if a wife does not submit to the husband, it can hinder her prayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2C82FTJMoQ
https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/10/your-money-should-be-submitted-to-your-husband-before-you-spend-a-dime-out-of-it-clergywoman-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

Re: "Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before You Spend A Dime" by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:43am On Dec 10, 2021
DonCrack:
"Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before You Spend A Dime" - Clergywoman (video)

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/12/10/your-money-should-be-submitted-to-your-husband-before-you-spend-a-dime-out-of-it-clergywoman-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
OAM4J

Chei! See the woman wey i for marry torí Ọlọ́run! embarassed
All the tithes and offerings will first pass through my table before she touch a dime! undecided
Re: "Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before You Spend A Dime" by isaiah4life(m): 9:46am On Dec 10, 2021
Men are born givers. If you like submit it, if you like don't submit. Men will be compel by their natural mark up to give to women.

Remember I typed 'men' and not self acclaimed 'stingy men association.'

TO ALL MEN AROUND THE WORLD, GOD BLESS YOU. ALSO, TO ALL WOMEN THAT ARE NOT GIVING THEIR HUSBANDS PROBLEMS, GOD REWARD AND BLESS YOU. cool
Re: "Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before You Spend A Dime" by b3llo(m): 9:55am On Dec 10, 2021
Oil dey this woman head but Nairaland and 9ja women will argue it.
Re: "Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before You Spend A Dime" by Aforxzy(f): 11:49am On Dec 10, 2021
There's nothing wrong in this if the man is disciplined, caring and hardworking. But to submit your salary to a lazy man that bets, drinks and womanizes is like throwing your money into the River.
Re: "Your Money Should Be Submitted To Your Husband Before You Spend A Dime" by AntiChristian: 3:10pm On Dec 10, 2021
I second her!

To the woman He (GOD) said, “I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you.” Gen 3:16

So the will will submit to the husband who would also rule over her!

Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. Cor 13:34

But must be in submission as the law says! Which law? Maybe the Genesis verse above! or that below!

21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ. 22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.
Ephesians 5:21-25

So wives should submit to their husband in everything. How do you define "everything" sir?

(1) (Reply)

Celestial Church Green Water Has No Spiritual Power :oschoffa / Why I Support The Recent Efforts Of Pastor Kumuyi / CHRISTAINS BEWARE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.