Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie (21436 Views)

Ten Things You May Not Know About Prophet Odumeje / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: A Popular Musician Will Die Before December / Prophet Nigel Gaisie: "I Have Slept With Other Women Apart From My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by dhope: 11:22am On Oct 03, 2021
Kingcalls:
Nonsense....I lived with my parents till 36 b4 I bought my own house ...I never paid for rent cos I lived in the same house my dad built till I had enough to build mine in ajah...
Thank God for your life. Hope you didn't marry while you lived with your parents because it's not in line with command of God. Anyhow it is, a man should strive to live independently if he has attained a certain age in life.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by Crossroad1(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2021
Have picked what concerned me and I will make ammend
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by uthlaw: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2021
abysirius:
Think he was trying to talk about maturity. At 25 you are a man who should know his left from his right even if pple below that age are still ignorant of the fact it's wrong and irresponsible to have multiple girlfriends.
nonsense of the first other... irresponsible to have multiple Girlfriends....you guys should stop claiming holy holy tomuch!
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by ceeceeco: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2021
That you're privileged doesn't mean others are lazy. There are people who worked hard yet they didn't make it. It's not by power nor by might, so don't use your merciful grace to disgrace others. Be Humble.
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by Kingcalls: 11:58am On Oct 03, 2021
dhope:

Thank God for your life. Hope you didn't marry while you lived with your parents because it's not in line with command of God. Anyhow it is, a man should strive to live independently if he has attained a certain age in life.

Do u know the number of guys that I know got married at the parents house?? Most guys from rich homes marry in their fathers house and then later move out to their own homes..even abroad... this must leave home at a certain age mentally is for struggling homes...
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by pacespot(m): 12:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Everybody just wants to open their mouth to say something nowadays. All the things he mentioned can also be found in successful people, the way people view success in life can be different. The Bill Gates' son still living in his father house even at 50 is a failure too

In anything you do, any place you live and any company you keep, just make sure you have a positive energy towards it. Don't be redundant in life, always find something productive to engage with and have a dream towards it.

All these Nigerian motivational speakers with their fake and shortsighted way of reasoning. Someone can move out of his parent house at the age of 15 and have years of experience working in different companies, but still end up being a failure without a tangible achievement. I've also seen people who started their multi-billion dollar company from their parent's house.

Never judge people if you don't walk in their shoe.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by 15ssDRIVE(m): 12:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
humilitypays:
You are a failure if at 30yrs you still believe Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a man in his 80s is the best man to govern you and lead you to prosperity cry

BUHARI and BAT no be the same oh.
Look Lagos, Look Daura !!
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by usen1234: 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Why no 8 be like ur a family
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by Revolva(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Very good but no5 and 7 is not working for me I don't support those clause
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by Noblewealth(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
@ no 10 my greatness will determine my children greatness.. when we get to that bridge we would cross it...
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by Noblewealth(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2021
@ no 10 my greatness will determine my children greatness even if my parents are not rich,I will get there and lay down the foundation for my children. when we get to that bridge we would cross it...
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by Abunga: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
One can say anything if you don't understand how economy works.
I have opened two differents businesses non is working well as a result of high cost of production
Nigerians pls don't let anybody discourage you in name religion

1 Like

Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Wahala dey o.

The most successful man in the Bible lived with his parents till he was 60years.
p
Name and Bible verse for clarification please.
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
You're a failure IF U CANT QUOTE A BIBLE VERSE TO CHALLENGE THE DEVIL TO LEAVE you alone
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
You're a failure if you think that SLEEPING WITH ALL THE GIRLS IN YOUR STREET IS AN ACHIEVEMENT .
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by Iamolukorede(m): 1:21pm On Oct 03, 2021
This doesn't sound like an inspired write up, I wonder who his master is. Failure is just a word, nobody is born a failure in the world we live in.

Look around you diff countries have diff environment and opportunities, sadly every one as a story to tell. Okay lemme shock what might work for you, it is never thesame with others .. have read up many individuals who made their billions in dollars in their late 50s.

They all lived in Thier garage space and rise to fame, this post is not polished to the brim. And when you condemn anything, quickly proffer a solution which doesn't come with your post.

Op, or are you a blogger?.. don't just post anything that comes to you or maybe resonate with your current situation, learn to develop smashing content and give constructive criticism. Nobody is a failure ..
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by omokudu(m): 1:27pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ewee

Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by slimmax: 1:28pm On Oct 03, 2021
FRANKOSKI:
p
Name and Bible verse for clarification please.
Gen 12. 1
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
You're a failure WHEN YOU CELEBRATE GIRLFRIEND'S DAY BUT FORGET YOUR MOM'S,DAD,WIFE'S BIRTHDAY
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
You're a failure when you borrow even toothpaste from your neighbors but you have money to buy yours .
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
You're a failure when you have been in church for years but christ don't KNOW U. embarassed
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by KarinaLove(f): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
You are a Collosal Failure if you are a Prophet and you are still collecting tithe, offering and first fruits from your poor congregation.

Somebody should help me post that to his DM.
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by humilitypays(m): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
15ssDRIVE:

BUHARI and BAT no be the same oh.
Look Lagos, Look Daura !!

Lagos by its geographical location and natural gifts is another small country in Nigeria which Bola Ahmed Tinubu sits on top of its wealth yet Lagos has remained a slum, except for individuals building personal mansions and estates, the entire Lagos state infrastructure Lagos government ought to provide is nowhere to be found. Potholes in all Lagos roads, all city connecting roads are death traps, no monorails in a big metropolitan city like Lagos yet you lots classify Lagos as successful under Tinubus watch.

Nigerian youths just love mediocre sha, most of you need to start traveling more so you can start holding your leaders accountable
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by inyanging: 1:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
AquilasDei:
How is no7 a failure pls?

so at 40 u can not be of help to Ur family member, is that normal that a great failure
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by steffi01(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2021
You're a complete and reverberating failure if you use the OP's jargons above as a yardstick to your success determinant
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by Qurungu: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Wahala dey o.

The most successful man in the Bible lived with his parents till he was 60years.
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by Qurungu: 2:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by Qurungu: 2:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Wahala dey o.

Actually, until he was 75

Our God is the God of grace.
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by sylve11: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Wahala dey o.

Lol grin cool
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by ppogba: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2021
JohnPortar:
No matter how long it took you to finish a degree, it's still a degree.

If it took you 10 failed relationships to find love,
You found love.

A house bought at age 65 is still an accomplishment.

Never let anyone bully you with their timeline of success

Good point.
Re: Ten Things That Make One A Failure - Prophet Gaisie by EmekaBlue(m): 2:33pm On Oct 03, 2021
You don fit open mouth WAAAA because you don dey collect tithe and church offerings now from these same failure category of people according to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Did You Stop Going To Church? / Pidgin English Bible Launched In Warri / Do Dreams Really Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.