Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Many Surprised As The Philippines President Announces Retirement From Politics - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Many Surprised As The Philippines President Announces Retirement From Politics (580 Views)

Philippines: Taal Volcano Spews Lava, Sends Ash Clouds Into Sky / US Vs Iran: Philippines President Takes Action After Death Of Soleiman / Philippines President Duterte Calls Christian God 'stupid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Surprised As The Philippines President Announces Retirement From Politics by Chidiukwe(m): 9:03am On Oct 03, 2021
The Filipino incumbent president Rodrigo Roa Duterte have decided and announced to it's citizen that he will be retiring from politics but many never believed. He also said that the daughter Sara Duterte will be contesting for the Philippines 2022 election

Re: Many Surprised As The Philippines President Announces Retirement From Politics by BestGospelMusic: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2021
No reason given? Hmmnn

Meanwhile the first ever gospel Afrobeat is trending. "1Time4DBigGod" on Audiomack, Apple music, Boomplay and YouTube. Soulful and Vibeful �
Re: Many Surprised As The Philippines President Announces Retirement From Politics by benuejosh: 9:16am On Oct 03, 2021
Source?

Well, our dear president will do same in 2023.
Re: Many Surprised As The Philippines President Announces Retirement From Politics by ChiefSosa(m): 9:23am On Oct 03, 2021
That man is in his 70's. His policies have led to the death of thousands and this is not the first time he's saying he won't run for office; believe him at your peril!
Plus, he'll still be playing background roles if his daughter probably becomes the president. He thinks his daughter being president will save him from prison lol.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Surprised As The Philippines President Announces Retirement From Politics by complexBoss12: 9:59am On Oct 03, 2021
undecided

Nonsense corntree, I just dey my own jeje, one Philippine gal send me friend request on FB. I checked her up and she was real. Got chatting for over 2 months, exchanged numbers and all. next thing babe dey tell me say she wan come Naija, mk I send flight Ticket.

I just laugh, she neva jam. she still dey learn work, I just dey use her catch cruise den, bc if you dash me Philippine visa, I no dey go, God in heaven kn...
Re: Many Surprised As The Philippines President Announces Retirement From Politics by Blackfire(m): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Nepotism
Re: Many Surprised As The Philippines President Announces Retirement From Politics by laiperi: 1:29am On Oct 05, 2021
What was the end of Emelda Marcos and her husband Ferdinand Marcos?

This guy will rot on earth for all the people he killed directly or under his influence.
Re: Many Surprised As The Philippines President Announces Retirement From Politics by yusuf0876(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
complexBoss12:
undecided

Nonsense corntree, I just dey my own jeje, one Philippine gal send me friend request on FB. I checked her up and she was real. Got chatting for over 2 months, exchanged numbers and all. next thing babe dey tell me say she wan come Naija, mk I send flight Ticket.

I just laugh, she neva jam. she still dey learn work, I just dey use her catch cruise den, bc if you dash me Philippine visa, I no dey go, God in heaven kn...
na yahoo boy u jam
Re: Many Surprised As The Philippines President Announces Retirement From Politics by complexBoss12: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
yusuf0876:
na yahoo boy u jam
She was Philippine

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine Vs Russia:lies Against The West / Ukraine-russian War In Pictures (graphic Pictures) / USA Crys Says To Build New Pipelines From Middle East To Europe Too Expensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.