Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,538 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion (35767 Views)

CBN To Grab Unclaimed Funds In Banks, Dormant Account Balances / FG To Borrow Dormant Account Balances, Unclaimed Dividends / Mark Zuckerberg Loses $16.8billion In 2hrs, More Than Aliko Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by damosky12(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2021
PENISgod:
Please guys is 25k salary a Month good for a single teenager living with his parents?

It's okay for you bro. Why this nick btw?
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Eriokanmi: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Wetin konsain anybody. ThenCBN can't do nating. Na dia miney shocked?
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Rexwalters1: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2021
RedEnergy:
Look at how a well detailed article has exposed the monumental ignorance and low IQ of a serving senator. What a big shame.
Talking of ignorance, where in the article does it mention that Koro’s son is a Senator?
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Christistruth00: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2021
Terrence99:
It seems stupidity runs in the Obanikoro family. This fool studied Political science and ended up as a fish farmer breeding Tilapia and catfish before becoming an House of Reps Member.

Because he has spent 2 years feeding on government money just like his failure of a father, he thinks he's in a position to give stupid advice on currency and the economy. I don't blame him. It is that bald failure in the CBN who has given nonentities like this Obanikoro mouth to talk. If Emefiele did his job well, fish farmers won't be passing bills on Bank accounts.

At least the man made an honest living everybody knew about before going to the House that is full of dishonest Thieves
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Oduduwa707: 11:34am On Oct 03, 2021
Terrence99:
It seems stupidity runs in the Obanikoro family. This fool studied Political science and ended up as a fish farmer breeding Tilapia and catfish before becoming an House of Reps Member.

Because he has spent 2 years feeding on government money just like his failure of a father, he thinks he's in a position to give stupid advice on currency and the economy. I don't blame him. It is that bald failure in the CBN who has given nonentities like this Obanikoro mouth to talk. If Emefiele did his job well, fish farmers won't be passing bills on Bank accounts.

Dat fish farm na just to cover face... we all know abt the Dasuki gate story. They stole the defense resources meant to tackle Boko Haram. Bastard family!

1 Like

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by RedEnergy: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Talking of ignorance, where in the article does it mention that Koro’s son is a Senator?
Rep member, and so? Does that change the fact that he made a public fool of himself?
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by pacespot(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2021
I've a domiciliary account, since I heard the bullsh*t said by this lunatic man obanikoro, I've simply moved a chunk of the money to my online wallet. I cannot bear the brunt of leadership failure with the money I spent years of sleepless night to earn through my online freelancing and marketing, despite government unable to provide jobs for graduates. All of my earnings came from outside Nigeria from white people I work with.

8 Likes

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Commentor: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2021
PENISgod:
Please guys is 25k salary a Month good for a single teenager living with his parents?

What's minimum wage again?

What matters is what the teenager would be engaging in.

Sometimes you might pay to gain knowledge.
If you are being paid a token to gain same knowledge, you might as well grab it.

Context matters .

1 Like

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Commentor: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Obanikoro and all APC zombies are financial illiterates grin grin grin
The smart ones among them dont even have their assets domiciled in Nigeria e.g Tinubu

Explain why it is a terrible idea.

Throwing insults and using memes doesn't make constructive argument.
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Rexwalters1: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2021
Oduduwa707:

Dat fish farm na just to cover face... we all know abt the Dasuki gate story. They stole the defense resources meant to tackle Boko Haram. Bastard family!
I believe His father was in your beloved party PDP then with Dasuki? They know that no matter what you do for wailers, they will never be grateful, so I guess Obanikoro owes you nothing.
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by IbileIfe: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2021
What is left in my domiciliary account is like a drop in the ocean of that US$16 billion.
I have become so broke since July that I now know that you need money to attract friends and to have respect.
The only person still holding on with me is my partner and she even emptied her bank account and gave me the money.
Love answereth all things.
Love is the hardest currency.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Rexwalters1: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2021
Tetrahedron:
Obanikoro and all APC zombies are financial illiterates grin grin grin
The smart ones among them dont even have their assets domiciled in Nigeria e.g Tinubu
Obanikoro stole money as defense minister under pdp & Jonathan, why do the poor materially & mentally like yourself, always trying to prove that they are better than other poor people?
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by SarkinYarki: 11:42am On Oct 03, 2021
So what ?!!!!!!!!! Is it your Money ?
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2021
dapsoneh:
No wonder those rich people are getting richer

How does that relate to what was written above? Can you please explain? Thank you
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Sanchez01: 11:46am On Oct 03, 2021
PENISgod:
Some family men's take home a month is less than N30k. That is good enough for a teenager, so long you live within your means.

1 Like

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Damidolly: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2021
Why estimating our balances. Useless government
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Tutu8613: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2021
PENISgod:

Do your calculations too.

What's your main goal, why are you working?

What are your expenses (snacks, transport, recharge card etc) per month? Be detailed and make room for unexpected expenses. Unexpected expenses doesn't include indiscipline spending.

Is there left over after deducting your expenses?
Are you satisfied with the left over?
What do you intend to do with the left over?

How long do you have to work to earn enough to achieve your main goal?

These are the questions you need to answer yourself.
You're answers are personal, no one here can say it's enough for you or not.

1 Like

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Terrence99: 11:48am On Oct 03, 2021
Christistruth00:

At least the man made an honest living everybody knew about before going to the House that is full of dishonest Thieves

Obanikoro? Honest living? Don't sound foolish because you want to defend a thief. Are you aware that this boy's father was one of the accused persons in the Dasuki loot matter.

2 Likes

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by NairaMaster1(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2021
PENISgod:

It's very Ok, but we are talking about 16B dollars here.
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by flyingdutchman(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2021
They have come again...thieves! They are looking for another person to blame for our economic woes. Instead of boosting our export of OTHER products and services besides Petroleum, and reduce the BORROWING, we are blaming ppl with dorm accounts who dey hustle. Thieves!!! Always beefing progress.

1 Like

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by dapsoneh: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2021
oldtruth:

How does that relate to what was written above? Can you please explain? Thank you
me sef, I no know ooooooooooo... Ask am oo
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Cherez: 11:50am On Oct 03, 2021
This guy maybe right oooo
I’m not an expert here but if the Govt holds over 6million dollars then they don’t believe in our currency and will do anything to inflate dollars too
They should start with Govt funds
Imagine someone moving 10million of Govt funds to a dorm account, hodl it for 2yrs, draws it and return same 10m to Govt. They have made over almost 5m from that money while causing a shortage of dolar supply and thus inflating dollar
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by meeky247: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2021
The federal government should use the money to pay part of Nigeria foreign debt . I know that mr president can do it.
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Malawian(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2021
I had close to 300dollars in my domiciliary account when I used it last 6 years ago. I don't even know the account number again as I lost my tablet that had all those details. Who knows what happened to it now. Whether it grew interests or they liquidated it with bank charges.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by matm: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Hope it won't be borrowed
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by faithfull18(f): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2021
They can borrow from the accounts of politicians not Nigerians who work for their money.

2 Likes

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by AreaFada2: 11:54am On Oct 03, 2021
Rexwalters1:

My brother no big difference. He's a member of HoR and able to sponsor bills that affect us nationwide.
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by airsaylongcome: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2021
Terrence99:

Didn't Obanikoro work with Zenith Bank for a bit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by nnamdi640: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2021
FG are coming for this one as loan. We are yet to see what they used the one they borrow for.
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by safeopportunity(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2021
I wish to convert my washing money to cash wash only....

solar panel monocrystaline is also available for very cheap price

Address of seller

Eleweran ROAD ABEOKUTA

OGUNSTATE

OJOTA LAGOS

AND

BADAGRY LAGOS STATE

CO₦TACT ₦umber

Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by Dshocker(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2021
Wetin concern federal government with people money
Re: Report: Domiciliary Account Balances In Nigeria Estimated At $16 Billion by safeopportunity(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2021
safeopportunity:
I wish to convert my washing machine to cash who is ready to buy at a give away price

solar panel monocrystaline is also available for very cheap price

Address of seller

Eleweran ROAD ABEOKUTA

OGUNSTATE

OJOTA LAGOS

AND

BADAGRY LAGOS STATE

CO₦TACT ₦umber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen / Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Could You Start Up An Online Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.