Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) (44102 Views)

Plus-sized Groom And His Bride Dance With Swag (Photos) / Another Lady Rocks Braless Cleveage-Baring Outfit To Benin Night Club / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by chyzoo4u(m): 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
I did not read the news but I think the father is the cause of the problem. since the daughter got impregnanted by the Landlord, the father should either abort the pregnancy and move on but if not, the father should try and impregnate the landlord wife too or make Amala for the landlord to eat and die.
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by mocipe: 3:40pm On Oct 03, 2021
This one loud wella
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by dheolexaone(f): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
I hope the journey to forever is worth it for the wife.

2 Likes

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by IamGeorgie(m): 3:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
V
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by Cousin9999: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by jimmychang: 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
This is stupid abeg.I am a redpiller but this man's irresponsibility is too much.Na mumu the bride be sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by jaxxy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
It wasn’t disrespect. The woman came and asked for a dance and he obliged as a sharp club guy and showed his grooving skills. He didn’t want to stress his wife.
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by 2Ways(m): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
That's Ghana not in Nigeria.
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by saintnegroid(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2021
Might be his sister or cousin... Let's not conclude
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by otomatic(m): 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Ee de rock another girl but de dance born again dance with him wife.

1 Like

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by sabreal: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2021
Did she complain to you.

So he is not free again. So he disrepct her by dancing.

CitynewsNG:
This Video has been trending online for hours now with people making their remarks on this groom guy who left his wife to be on seat and started dancing roughly with another girl while his friends hail him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X01eBTVcOd0

What do we call this? Freedom or Sheer Disrespect?

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/CUj9iLZAlgf/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by ofiko123(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
SmellySperm:
End time groom grin

I am telling you..
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by Walkee: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
SUPERPACK:
If I were to be the bride I will pick and dance seductively with one of the male guest and see the he goat come back to his senses. I will even give the guest a lap dance sef. grin
and follow your parents back home sad

1 Like

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by iamtardey: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Nairaland babes with dia yeye comments lol
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by orikoku: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
But sincerely the groom rock the girl ooo
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by uthlaw: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
SUPERPACK:
If I were to be the bride I will pick and dance seductively with one of the male guest and see the he goat come back to his senses. I will even give the guest a lap dance sef. grin
which sense, dancing with anoda man or woman change or means nothing!
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by Babalola0920: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
Doesn't mean shit
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by jimmychang: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:
Nothing wrong here.

What's the fuss. The groom will have his wife to dance with all the days of his life. But, he may not dance with that lady again. So, let him enjoy the dance as long as it doesn't go beyond dancing.

Bro rest abeg.No real nigga will support you.

5 Likes

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by OBTMOS(m): 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
You get such disrespect when you marry for money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by Awoo88: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:
Nothing wrong here.

What's the fuss. The groom will have his wife to dance with all the days of his life. But, he may not dance with that lady again. So, let him enjoy the dance as long as it doesn't go beyond dancing.

E bi like sa head day pajn you

1 Like

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by lukency(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
The bride may not be one of them but this is common with the Lesbians.
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by SenecaTheYonger: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Davash222:
Nothing wrong here.

And what if your wife does the same time with another man, dances seductivley with him on your wedding reception?

2 Likes

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by 2tec(m): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
The wife is a mumu woman. Abi she too no get nyash? Or abi she no sabi rock and roll dance style ni? Wey make her mumu sidon another sharp lady they show her style. Sometimes, we witness the genesis of our problems and do nothing. Thank God senses finally knocked into her head and she realized the right thing to do and did it. Anyways, she should learn her mistakes today. We move.

1 Like

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by DSC7: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Normal Normal problem no dey finish....
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
Some idiots blaming the wife

1 Like

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by xpressionx(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2021
SUPERPACK:

You for give the guest breast suck join
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by olabrinks(f): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2021
The wife should prepare for a lifetime of betrayal and tears. A man who can do this on his wedding day has no loyalty to anybody on this earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by Johnnydboy: 3:59pm On Oct 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
I will cancel the wedding right there,I hate rubbish and I'm so jealous.
na so... cheesy grin cancel wetin cool...you wae fit still dey find husband upadan
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by Chrisvotel: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
the bride too sat down like ode,didirin.see what low self esteem causes tufiaa
It shows that the groom will be cheating on her on a steady and he won't even send her talkless of hiding it
so you want her to cause a scene and probably disgrace herself in the process by the way the man didn't commit any wrong by dancing with the lady.
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by InvertedHammer: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
the bride too sat down like ode,didirin.see what low self esteem causes tufiaa
It shows that the groom will be cheating on her on a steady and he won't even send her talkless of hiding it
/
Barking dogs don’t bite.

Either she has low self-esteem or she is a silent killer. We won’t know.

/

1 Like

Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by Veervee: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kudos to the bride. Is just a dance.. their marriage will be solid Than those throwing insult on him..
Re: Groom Leaves Bride To Dance With Another Lady At Their Wedding Reception (Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
Divija:
Na slap him go receive when he is done dancing
You must be very aggressive in nature grin

Na wisdom dem dey take handle a stuff like this oo. A wise woman secures her home. No be by violence oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abolaji Abiola-Ajimobi & Imelda Ladebo In Sizzling 12-year-Old Romance / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says / My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.