Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos (42988 Views)

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by mrkings84(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
micxwell:

Lol grin grin grin. Check the meaning of Electrocution.

I don't need to check cos I know the meaning. It's u that need to go check it...

I know ur mind is it's only means when someone is shocked to death. NO, it means something else. That's I won't tell u. Go check it urself, at least u gonna learn something new...
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Laeroy(f): 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
kingxsamz:
"Where two or three are gathered".
"what God cannot do does not exist".

This only shows that life is just by chance and luck. Anything can kill you, even mosquito. Doesn't matter how much you pray, death is sure. Just enjoy your life.
No god is watching after anyone.

Life by chance but how do you explain that a man with rod, fits perfectly into a woman's hole, did the rod and hole happen by chance too?
I think a master planner designed us, but I don't think he has control over what's happening to us here on earth...
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by micxwell(m): 11:12pm On Oct 03, 2021
mrkings84:

I don't need to check cos I know the meaning. It's u that need to go check it...

I know ur mind is it's only means when someone is shocked to death. NO, it means something else. That's I won't tell u. Go check it urself, at least u gonna learn something new...

Lol. Baba in Occupational Health and Safety, Electrocution means death caused by electricity. I don't need to do any background check. It's my occupation hmm.

Check America's Occupational Health and Safety Administration's definition or UK's Health and Safety Executives' definition not just some random definition from Google.

If they had sustained severe burns the write up will state it. But immediately you mention Electrocution in Occupational Health and Safety...... The victim did die as a result of the incident.

Electrical + Execution = Electrocution
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2021
Laeroy:

Life by chance but how do you explain that a man with rod, fits perfectly into a woman's hole, did the rod and hole happen by chance too?
I think a master planner designed us, but I don't think he has control over what's happening to us here on earth...

And who designed this so called master planner? Since this master planner is more complex, it needs to have a designer also. So who?
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by EKONGKING: 2:59am On Oct 04, 2021
pegix:
the fact that Christian are being killed means no thing
Even in the days after christ..early Christian where persecuted , murdered and all that

Well...na dem Christian wey do.do anyhow at times dey give una mouth to spit shit

It gettin closer to the end time
From what uve sed u ain't no Christian.. why can't u just shut ur gut and move on

Just get killed idiotS . Keep preaching your nonsense about ur white god online .
He won't come online or offline ,to save u
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Poleski: 3:29am On Oct 04, 2021
Their imaginary god didn't help them.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by pegix(m): 3:54am On Oct 04, 2021
EKONGKING:

Just get killed idiotS . Keep preaching your nonsense about ur white god online .
He won't come online or offline ,to save u
That's my religion

And where did u hear white god from grin
You are deluded cuz u lack the necessary information
My God if for all...and will forever be that way
Christianity is here to stay, and if u cant respect someone's religion for dat

You can go fvck urself man!
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 5:18am On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:
"Where two or three are gathered".
"what God cannot do does not exist".

This only shows that life is just by chance and luck. Anything can kill you, even mosquito. Doesn't matter how much you pray, death is sure. Just enjoy your life.
Many atheists (more intelligent than you are) turned believers did and said worse than you're doing and saying right now, but God humbled them, including my pastor. Nothing you don talk wey people never talk, it doesn't change who God is. You don't know the truth, it's just that simple.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 5:34am On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

And who designed this so called master planner? Since this master planner is more complex, it needs to have a designer also. So who?
Nothing is greater than God. If God was created, then what or who ever created God must be God Himself. The same question arises again, “who created the person who created God?” . You get the same answer, and then the question keeps repeating itself, with the same answer. It's literally a backward infinite loop that our minds can't unravel.

Eventually, you find that there is just no proper answer to that. So who created God? How did He come to be? After all, everything comes from something and nothing comes from nothing.

If we can't come to terms with the fact that God is self-existent, then we must assume that the world came from nothing, meaning that there was a time when nothing was in existence. Again, the question arises, how can anything come from nothing? That doesn't even make any sense.

You dey see the confusion? It's like asking “how does the colour yellow smell?”

Then if you somehow manage to believe the concept of self-existence you may want to ask, “If we assume that God is self-existent, why can't we say the same about the universe? must God exist?” .

Well, if the universe is self-existent, how can we reconcile that with the concept of an intelligent design and designer? Because you can't tell me that the things you see don't tell you that there's some kind of pattern in the way things go about.

From the complex nature of man to the sufficient availability of nutrients we need to survive, you can't tell me that it's all just random stuff. There's got to be a “brain” behind this, guy.

So we're left with three possibilities:

1. Everything came from nothing.
2. The universe is self-existent.
3. God is self-existent and He created the universe and everything in it.

Which one you go choose bros?
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by EKONGKING: 6:22am On Oct 04, 2021
pegix:

That's my religion

And where did u hear white god from grin
You are deluded cuz u lack the necessary information
My God if for all...and will forever be that way
Christianity is here to stay, and if u cant respect someone's religion for dat

You can go fvck urself man!

So your god is not a white person .
whats your religion , its a lie to subjugate black people by europeans.
you can go fvxk yourself idiot as world will be better of without you.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by mrkings84(m): 6:56am On Oct 04, 2021
micxwell:

Lol. Baba in Occupational Health and Safety, Electrocution means death caused by electricity. I don't need to do any background check. It's my occupation hmm.

Check America's Occupational Health and Safety Administration's definition or UK's Health and Safety Executives' definition not just some random definition from Google.

If they had sustained severe burns the write up will state it. But immediately you mention Electrocution in Occupational Health and Safety...... The victim did die as a result of the incident.

Electrical + Execution = Electrocution

Ok, it's ok. But now that the victims were unconscious at the time of the report I don't know what we are arguing now.....

Yes they were shocked, and that left them with severe burns (electrocuted) but due to quick rescue operation they didn't die.
So uncle in situations like this what will your profession call it?
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by micxwell(m): 9:49am On Oct 04, 2021
mrkings84:

Ok, it's ok. But now that the victims were unconscious at the time of the report I don't know what we are arguing now.....

Yes they were shocked, and that left them with severe burns (electrocuted) but due to quick rescue operation they didn't die.
So uncle in situations like this what will your profession call it?
It's no use going back and forth with you.
You're correct.
Enjoy your day.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by davidbukz4: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2021
DamnnNiggarr:
All this right here give unbelievers more reason to say that God does not save those who worship him in truth and in spirit.

Imagine those innocent kids whose only crime was preparing and going to church.

You don't say such when you don't know what really happened.
This might not be the exact story but even if it was then ignorance should have been the cause.
God has, and is, and will forever save his own.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by davidbukz4: 10:43am On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

I serve a God who watches over me. He never sleeps nor slumber.

But that does not give me the opportunity to be ignorant. Tragedy like this could have been avoided if someone who was knowledgeable about electricity was there.

God help us
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2021
davidbukz4:

I serve a God who watches over me. He never sleeps nor slumber.

But that does not give me the opportunity to be ignorant. Tragedy like this could have been avoided if someone who was knowledgeable about electricity was there.

God help us

Yeah, the same god was watching over you and took its eyes off those ones that got electrocuted in church. How nice of your god. cheesy
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by davidbukz4: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Newton85:
Maybe this useless Lord should have had mercy on them by protecting them from such tragedy in the first place?

He is not useless to those who sincerely follows him
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

Nothing is greater than God. If God was created, then what or who ever created God must be God Himself. The same question arises again, “who created the person who created God?” . You get the same answer, and then the question keeps repeating itself, with the same answer. It's literally a backward infinite loop that our minds can't unravel.

Eventually, you find that there is just no proper answer to that. So who created God? How did He come to be? After all, everything comes from something and nothing comes from nothing.

If we can't come to terms with the fact that God is self-existent, then we must assume that the world came from nothing, meaning that there was a time when nothing was in existence. Again, the question arises, how can anything come from nothing? That doesn't even make any sense.

You dey see the confusion? It's like asking “how does the colour yellow smell?”

Then if you somehow manage to believe the concept of self-existence you may want to ask, “If we assume that God is self-existent, why can't we say the same about the universe? must God exist?” .

Well, if the universe is self-existent, how can we reconcile that with the concept of an intelligent design and designer? Because you can't tell me that the things you see don't tell you that there's some kind of pattern in the way things go about.

From the complex nature of man to the sufficient availability of nutrients we need to survive, you can't tell me that it's all just random stuff. There's got to be a “brain” behind this, guy.

So we're left with three possibilities:

1. Everything came from nothing.
2. The universe is self-existent.
3. God is self-existent and He created the universe and everything in it.

Which one you go choose bros?

Lol, if you're sure of a designer, let your designer say hi. And the life long argument will come to an end. I don't make conclusions based on feelings and speculations. I no get strength to type epistle.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 11:01am On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

Many atheists (more intelligent than you are) turned believers did and said worse than you're doing and saying right now, but God humbled them, including my pastor. Nothing you don talk wey people never talk, it doesn't change who God is. You don't know the truth, it's just that simple.

Yeah, I can also be very open about my atheism and then lie one day that I've repented. Open a church and milk your fellow gullible Christians, because they're so gullible that they easily fall for such scams. So it's a win win situation. cheesy
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by FlipModeSquade(m): 11:06am On Oct 04, 2021
leofab:
just working in mysterious ways
Lol..

Where is a god when you need one?

He works in mysterious ways.. grin
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, if you're sure of a designer, let your designer say hi. And the life long argument will come to an end. I don't make conclusions based on feelings and speculations. I no get strength to type epistle.

He has been saying “hi” to you in many ways, but pride nor let you answer. You want Him to come down and talk to you and force you to believe Him, you want to tell him how to run things when what you know (and will ever know) is not even up to 1% of what he knows? Guy you go wait tire till death branch your house. Sidown there make pride eat you up.

You don't even seek Him, your heart doesn't yearn for Him. Your heart is hardened and far from Him, so why should He reveal Himself to you even if He considers the suggestion you made? You're all out to disprove His existence, yet you say you want Him to “say hi” . You don't want Him to exist, and He sees right through you to know that. You're hurting deep down inside guy.

Type your epistles if you wan type na, nor be you dey ask questions?
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yeah, I can also be very open about my atheism and then lie one day that I've repented. Open a church and milk your fellow gullible Christians, because they're so gullible that they easily fall for such scams. So it's a win win situation. cheesy
I'm not a gullible believer. It only takes time to know someone, and I've been with this man long enough to know that he encountered a real divine change.

By the way, there are many Christians out there who were once atheists, like I said, many of them are even far more intelligent than you are. So why should this one be different?
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Laeroy(f): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Even though I believe we may not have answers to all our heart troubling questions, I want to believe the master planner happened by chance and luck thereby further inventing us Man ,woman and other natural resources just like Benjamin Franklin invented Electricity and Thomas Edison invented the electric bulb...
I also want to maintain he has no control over what happens to man here on earth.....
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Laeroy:

Even though I believe we may not have answers to all our heart troubling questions, I want to believe the master planner happened by chance and luck thereby further inventing us Man ,woman and other natural resources just like Benjamin Franklin invented Electricity and Thomas Edison invented the electric bulb...
I also want to maintain he has no control over what happens to man here on earth.....
He has all the power to control everything here. However, He chooses to get involved whenever He wants to. We can't fully understand why He does that. We don't see the bigger picture, but He does.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by daniella45(f): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
their village people has succeeded again ohhh
they have connect naked wire under the ground
embarassed embarassed
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by daniella45(f): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yeah, the same god was watching over you and took its eyes off those ones that got electrocuted in church. How nice of your god. cheesy

see if you don't know what to say then fem
and anytime you want to spell his name use capital GOD
U MAY BE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE ELECTROCUTED AN IT WILL BE UNTOP OF SHITTA POLE
Be very careful before u see yourself inside whale even shark stomach
and u may not be vomited like Jonah wink wink wink
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Laeroy(f): 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

He has all the power to control everything here. However, He chooses to get involved whenever He wants to. We can't fully understand why He does that. We don't see the bigger picture, but He does.

So you believe in the heaven and hell, life after death tales too?
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
daniella45:

see if you don't know what to say then fem
and anytime you want to spell his name use capital GOD
U MAY BE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE ELECTROCUTED AN IT WILL BE UNTOP OF SHITTA POLE
Be very careful before u see yourself inside whale even shark stomach
and u may not be vomited like Jonah wink wink wink

Lol, who be this one?
Do you think I'm one of those gullible Christians your pastors easily scare? Abeg shift. Everyone will still die one way or the other, so find something else to say. cheesy
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Laeroy:

You're just dancing around, lol.
If the master planer is more complex, why should it happen by chance? Why can't the universe also happen by chance? U see?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reverend Sisters Dance Kizz Daniel's 'Buga' (video) / Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.