Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos (42989 Views)

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

I'm not a gullible believer. It only takes time to know someone, and I've been with this man long enough to know that he encountered a real divine change.
Sounds like you need help, if you're beginning to see things.

By the way, there are many Christians out there who were once atheists, like I said, many of them are even far more intelligent than you are. So why should this one be different?
Thank you. Atheism is based on lack of belief in a god. Even if an atheist decides to believe in thousands of gods, that changes nothing. Still no proof of your god yet. So...
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

He has been saying “hi” to you in many ways, but pride nor let you answer. You want Him to come down and talk to you and force you to believe Him, you want to tell him how to run things when what you know (and will ever know) is not even up to 1% of what he knows? Guy you go wait tire till death branch your house. Sidown there make pride eat you up.

You don't even seek Him, your heart doesn't yearn for Him. Your heart is hardened and far from Him, so why should He reveal Himself to you even if He considers the suggestion you made? You're all out to disprove His existence, yet you say you want Him to “say hi” . You don't want Him to exist, and He sees right through you to know that. You're hurting deep down inside guy.

Type your epistles if you wan type na, nor be you dey ask questions?

Yeah, and Santa Claus has been saying hi to me too. He gave me a message to pass to you.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by daniella45(f): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, who be this one?
Do you think I'm one of those gullible Christians your pastors easily scare? Abeg shift. Everyone will still die one way or the other, so find something else to say. cheesy

nobody is scaring you ohhh.....
but remember to be careful
don't mess with God
after all you are not the only unbeliever here

some people die like proper human being
some people die like chickens

dont blame your village people when it hits you
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Sounds like you need help, if you're beginning to see things.

Thank you. Atheism is based on lack of belief in a god. Even if an atheist decides to believe in thousands of gods, that changes nothing. Still no proof of your god yet. So...
I have seen proof, and a lot more others have also. And that's because I submitted myself and kept aside my pride, and opened my eyes to see. If you are looking for proof in a certain way, you may not get it.

He is sovereign, so He may choose to show you in different ways (as many as possible), He may even choose to show you in the way you suggest. That doesn't depend on you, it depends on Him.

It's absolute tomfoolery to have eyes but choose not to use them, and still complain that you're not seeing what you want to see. You're just bringing up lame arguments but not making sincere efforts to know the truth.

Therefore, your disbelief in God is not based on a lack of proof, but an ingrained desire to disbelieve because you simply don't want Him to exist. You just keep deceiving yourself. Since you don't believe in this God, why are you so sensitive to matters relating to Him?
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yeah, and Santa Claus has been saying hi to me too. He gave me a message to pass to you.
You're a complete joke lol. The Santa claus or Flying spaghetti monster arguments are lame caricatures to counter the existence of God. Come up with something else bros.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Laeroy:

So you believe in the heaven and hell, life after death tales too?
If I don't, then my belief in God is baseless.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Laeroy(f): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

If I don't, then my belief in God is baseless.

Qué Sera Sera.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Image123(m): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, if you're sure of a designer, let your designer say hi. And the life long argument will come to an end. I don't make conclusions based on feelings and speculations. I no get strength to type epistle.

Hi, hell has been designed too na. Don't you just love it? All hot and spicy.

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Laeroy(f): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

You're just dancing around, lol.
If the master planer is more complex, why should it happen by chance? Why can't the universe also happen by chance? U see?

Whether the universe happened by chance or not, the end result is same....Death (end to all things with no consciousness of what had happened previously)...
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

You're a complete joke lol. The Santa claus or Flying spaghetti monster arguments are lame caricatures to counter the existence of God. Come up with something else bros.

If it's lame, then your god claim is lame also. grin so rest.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

I have seen proof, and a lot more others have also. And that's because I submitted myself and kept aside my pride, and opened my eyes to see. If you are looking for proof in a certain way, you may not get it.

He is sovereign, so He may choose to show you in different ways (as many as possible), He may even choose to show you in the way you suggest. That doesn't depend on you, it depends on Him.

It's absolute tomfoolery to have eyes but choose not to use them, and still complain that you're not seeing what you want to see. You're just bringing up lame arguments but not making sincere efforts to know the truth.

Therefore, your disbelief in God is not based on a lack of proof, but an ingrained desire to disbelieve because you simply don't want Him to exist. You just keep deceiving yourself. Since you don't believe in this God, why are you so sensitive to matters relating to Him?

Me too, I've seen proof of Santa Claus. cheesy
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
daniella45:

nobody is scaring you ohhh.....
but remember to be careful
don't mess with God
after all you are not the only unbeliever here

some people die like proper human being
some people die like chickens

dont blame your village people when it hits you

Lol, why are you talking about something bad happening to me? cheesy seems like my comment hurt you.
You people are no different from the Muslims sha.
The Muslims actually carry out an attack on an unbeliever, while you wish and day dream for it. Abeg tell that your god to shift one side abeg.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

If it's lame, then your god claim is lame also. grin so rest.
You nor get wetin to talk lol. Such a subtle way of showing it.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 2:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Me too, I've seen proof of Santa Claus. cheesy
Oya tell me, what is the proof? cheesy
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

You nor get wetin to talk lol. Such a subtle way of showing it.

I talk say I believe in Santa Claus, you talk say na lame argument. How e take be lame argument?
You believe in a god, I believe in Santa Claus. So what's the confusion here? cheesy
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

Oya tell me, what is the proof? cheesy

He talks to me sometimes. cheesy
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by daniella45(f): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, why are you talking about something bad happening to me? cheesy seems like my comment hurt you.
You people are no different from the Muslims sha.
The Muslims actually carry out an attack on an unbeliever, while you wish and day dream for it. Abeg tell that your god to shift one side abeg.

am not mad about Christianity anyways
why will your comment hurt me
its that same person that created you that you are hurting
cos the way am feeling now na anoda dimension
it is you that is feeling hurt here

1 Like

Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

I talk say I believe in Santa Claus, you talk say na lame argument. How e take be lame argument?
You believe in a god, I believe in Santa Claus. So what's the confusion here? cheesy
Oya continue to dey believe dey go na. When you don zuor yourself finish, you go know say life nor be joking matter.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

He talks to me sometimes. cheesy
Oh really? What does he say?
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 4:29pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

Oh really? What does he say?

He said you should have faith in him and stop doubting his existence, else he'll add you to his naughty list. cheesy
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 4:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

He said you should have faith in him and stop doubting his existence, else he'll add you to his naughty list. cheesy
E be like na “omo get inside” you be when you small, them nor let you comot go dey play with your friends.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

E be like na “omo get inside” you be when you small, them nor let you comot go dey play with your friends.

cheesy Body don dey hot you abi?
You're finding it hard sticking to the conversation because I dey use your belief method for you. You're not ready. cheesy
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

cheesy Body don dey hot you abi?
You're finding it hard sticking to the conversation because I dey use your belief method for you. You're not ready. cheesy
I saw the signs long ago, but I chose to ignore. I know you ran out of logical arguments to bring up, then you chose the psycho-trick. E nor work for me guy. Na my time I dey waste. If you ready to talk, let me know. But for now, since na play you wan play, I go follow you play am.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

I saw the signs long ago, but I chose to ignore. I know you ran out of logical arguments to bring up, then you chose the psycho-trick. E nor work for me guy. Na my time I dey waste. If you ready to talk, let me know. But for now, since na play you wan play, I go follow you play am.

Of course you've been wasting your time because I didn't bother to read those epistles you typed up there. And what's logical about what you've said apart from you hear from your god?
If your god can say hi, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Simple. Baba dey talk logical argument like say e don drop anything logical or reasonable for this conversation. grin
I don't make conclusions on speculation and feelings. If your god exists, drop proof. Simple. You have as much proof of your god as I have for Santa. Thank you and good day. cheesy
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by pegix(m): 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
EKONGKING:

So your god is not a white person .
whats your religion , its a lie to subjugate black people by europeans.
you can go fvxk yourself idiot as world will be better of without you.
yes boss smiley
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 9:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Of course you've been wasting your time because I didn't bother to read those epistles you typed up there. And what's logical about what you've said apart from you hear from your god?
If your god can say hi, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Simple. Baba dey talk logical argument like say e don drop anything logical or reasonable for this conversation. grin
I don't make conclusions on speculation and feelings. If your god exists, drop proof. Simple. You have as much proof of your god as I have for Santa. Thank you and good day. cheesy
You didn't bother to read because you're afraid of the truth. You said you didn't read, how then could you conclude that I didn't make a logical assertion? You see say you nor just get better thing to talk? Your ego is so inflated that you can't even see when you're making a fool of yourself, all in the name of trying to disprove something that is infinitely bigger than what your mind can carry.

Who is making conclusions based on speculations here? I never said I have heard directly from Him. I have a logical basis for my belief in Him. You do not have a logical basis for your belief in Santa Claus. You're only making a claim because you think by doing so and not stating a proof, then it would mean that I also do not have a proof for my belief in God. Your reverse psychology isn't captivating enough. If I may ask, how has your belief in Santa Claus affected your life, since you believe in him?
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 9:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

You didn't bother to read because you're afraid of the truth. You said you didn't read, how then could you conclude that I didn't make a logical assertion? You see say you nor just get better thing to talk? Your ego is so inflated that you can't even see when you're making a fool of yourself, all in the name of trying to disprove something that is infinitely bigger than what your mind can carry.

Who is making conclusions based on speculations here? I never said I have heard directly from Him. I have a logical basis for my belief in Him. You do not have a logical basis for your belief in Santa Claus. You're only making a claim because you think by doing so and not stating a proof, then it would mean that I also do not have a proof for my belief in God. Your reverse psychology isn't captivating enough. If I may ask, how has your belief in Santa Claus affected your life, since you believe in him?

Drop. Your logical proof of a god here. And make it short. I no dey read epistles.
I don't want speculations. And your answer shouldn't be based on "there has to be". I need concrete evidence. And you must tell us the components of this god, what it is made of, where it came from and how you arrived at such conclusion. I no wan hear "there has to be a creator". Bring something logical to the table. Thank you.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
kingxsamz:

Drop. Your logical proof of a god here. And make it short. I no dey read epistles.
I don't want speculations. And your answer shouldn't be based on "there has to be". I need concrete evidence. And you must tell us the components of this god, what it is made of, where it came from and how you arrived at such conclusion. I no wan hear "there has to be a creator". Bring something logical to the table. Thank you.
I have given you one, the most common logical proof of God's existence: intelligent design, and you have said nothing about it. If that assertion doesn't as much as even cause you to think slightly, then this is just like chasing shadows, you're just not ready to learn.

You also haven't made reference to the cosmological assertions I made about the theory of cause and effect with respect to God being created. What again do you want to know? You think God is some kind of “thing” that you can experiment on and get results? Components of God? Dude Cmon, don't be so narrow-minded.

If you can't see how logical those arguments are, then you're clearly narrow-minded and simply unteachable.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 11:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Humanoid01:

I have given you one, the most common logical proof of God's existence: intelligent design, and you have said nothing about it. If that assertion doesn't as much as even cause you to think slightly, then this is just like chasing shadows, you're just not ready to learn.

You also haven't made reference to the cosmological assertions I made about the theory of cause and effect with respect to God being created. What again do you want to know? You think God is some kind of “thing” that you can experiment on and get results? Components of God? Dude Cmon, don't be so narrow-minded.

If you can't see how logical those arguments are, then you're clearly narrow-minded and simply unteachable.

Oga I said give me proof, and you're telling me about intelligent design. Designed by who or what? And what does design mean here? How did you know it was designed? undecided
Who nw designed the designer that's capable of creating intelligent life? Your point is DOA because it ends with "there has to be a god". And facts are not concluded by what you feel.

The history of cause and effect does not give you the right to tell us where the cause started. How did you know know all that? What logical conclusions did you reach to make such baseless assumption that the cause started from a "god"? undecided
You haven't said anything here my guy. Try again.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 3:02am On Oct 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

Oga I said give me proof, and you're telling me about intelligent design. Designed by who or what? And what does design mean here? How did you know it was designed? undecided
Who nw designed the designer that's capable of creating intelligent life? Your point is DOA because it ends with "there has to be a god". And facts are not concluded by what you feel.

The history of cause and effect does not give you the right to tell us where the cause started. How did you know know all that? What logical conclusions did you reach to make such baseless assumption that the cause started from a "god"? undecided
You haven't said anything here my guy. Try again.
Good! Now you're communicating. Someone is trying to be a good student haha. This is how I love my class to be; ask questions and you'll get your answers accordingly, this is how to have a good conversation. So now I can gladly respond. But there's no way I can't type an epistle o! So don't be lazy to read.

Designed by who or what?:
Not a “what” but a “who” , and the “who” is God, as I've reiterated -- an ultra-intelligent being.

Before I answer the next question, let me state again that God is not a thing, he's not a concept or an idea that is subject to testing based on the laws of science. He's a real person, and as such asking me to give you a data or an absolute proof of His existence is off it. The fact that you haven't seen Him or He hasn't talked to you audibly doesn't mean He doesn't exist.

Let me use a simple analogy to explain that: I may have a rare feature that most humans don't have, a one in a billion feature, but only few people have seen me to believe that. Then someone told you about me, and you requested a proof of my existence from someone else so you could believe also, maybe someone close to me. It is not within that person's power to give you that proof, I can decide either to or not to let you see me display that feature. After several failed attempts, you may reach the conclusion that it's all a hoax. Does that mean I don't exist? Nope, I simply chose not to reveal myself, because I'm not a robot who's supposed to respond to a command without having a good cause to do that.

So that's it for that. On to the next question coming up in my next reply. Make I answer that one later, better sleep still dey my eyes.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 10:20am On Oct 05, 2021
Humanoid01:

Good! Now you're communicating. Someone is trying to be a good student haha. This is how I love my class to be; ask questions and you'll get your answers accordingly, this is how to have a good conversation. So now I can gladly respond. But there's no way I can't type an epistle o! So don't be lazy to read.

Designed by who or what?:
Not a “what” but a “who” , and the “who” is God, as I've reiterated -- an ultra-intelligent being.

Before I answer the next question, let me state again that God is not a thing, he's not a concept or an idea that is subject to testing based on the laws of science. He's a real person, and as such asking me to give you a data or an absolute proof of His existence is off it. The fact that you haven't seen Him or He hasn't talked to you audibly doesn't mean He doesn't exist.

Let me use a simple analogy to explain that: I may have a rare feature that most humans don't have, a one in a billion feature, but only few people have seen me to believe that. Then someone told you about me, and you requested a proof of my existence from someone else so you could believe also, maybe someone close to me. It is not within that person's power to give you that proof, I can decide either to or not to let you see me display that feature. After several failed attempts, you may reach the conclusion that it's all a hoax. Does that mean I don't exist? Nope, I simply chose not to reveal myself, because I'm not a robot who's supposed to respond to a command without having a good cause to do that.

So that's it for that. On to the next question coming up in my next reply. Make I answer that one later, better sleep still dey my eyes.

So in conclusion, your god exists and it's a person, but you don't have proof or any form of data for its existence? So we're back to square 1.
And the analogy you used is just lame and ridiculous. If you have an ability most people don't have, all it takes is a video recording and everyone will see and believe.
All you have said is, this god you claim to exist is doing hide and seek, therefore you can't prove its existence because you don't have any tangible data to prove its existence. All you have said can be applied to Santa Claus. You have said nothing in this discussion. Thank you for wasting my time.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 12:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

So in conclusion, your god exists and it's a person, but you don't have proof or any form of data for its existence? So we're back to square 1.
And the analogy you used is just lame and ridiculous. If you have an ability most people don't have, all it takes is a video recording and everyone will see and believe.
All you have said is, this god you claim to exist is doing hide and seek, therefore you can't prove its existence because you don't have any tangible data to prove its existence. All you have said can be applied to Santa Claus. You have said nothing in this discussion. Thank you for wasting my time.
Guy you dull o.

And what if there's no video recording about it? What if no one made a video recording? If someone says it plainly to you without providing a video evidence, wouldn't you doubt? If you doubt because there's no video evidence, does that mean that I don't exist? So in order for something to be concluded as truth, it must first satisfy your own assessment? All I see here is a mixture of pride and foolishness.

Oga, belief is relative. If it doesn't make sense to you, that doesn't mean it's not out there somewhere existing. God is a spirit, I guess your little brain thinks somehow we can take photos or video recordings of Him to prove His existence.

You want concise data to prove God's existence? Since you don't want epistle, fine.

1. The law of telelology which essentially means the study of design and purpose in natural phenomena: go and study the DNA, and enzymes of living organisms and the level of co-ordination these structures exhibit, then you'll know how much the theory of randomization has been debunked. There are so many teleological conclusions that have pointed to an intelligent designer. Let me explain one in detail, I hope your brain comprehends it:

The earth covers a distance of 600 miles as it travels round the sun (orbits). As it does this, it moves from a straight line by one-ninth of an inch for every 18 miles it covers. If that movement was even slightly higher than one-ninth of an inch (say one-tenth), then that spells doom for us because we would all freeze to death. You see how that constant is maintained?

If it moved 10% of an inch closer, then the effect is even worse, we would all burn to ashes because in its core part, the sun burns at an approximate temperature of 20 million degrees Celsius.

Why is it so? Why do our bodies have the features that enable us adapt to these conditions? It's too perfect to be something that just happened randomly.

2. Einstein's theory of relativity with respect to the law of cause and effect.

3. Moral arguments: where did we get the desires to do good and evil? How do ethics come about? What's with the conscience? Why are there moral and natural laws that dictate how we should live? Why can't these laws be bent?

4. Archeological events, people and places as described in the Bible and how they've been discovered secularly.

A question from this section: according to the book of Genesis from the Bible, God created humans in His image and He gave them dominance over all things, including animals. Have you seen any creature that exhibits features greater than humans? Why is it only humans that have this level of advancement biologically? Why not chimpanzees, apes, etc? Why? Have you ever thought about these things critically? Or you just read to pass exams?

5. Biblical prophecies being fulfilled.

These are just a few of the massive arguments for the existence of God (from a Christian) point of view. Go and do a personal research since you don't want me to type epistles. Please do, and save me the stress of typing and eventually wasting my time. If all I've said apply to Santa Claus, then tell me any book that has been published about Santa Claus' deeds and nature that has been confirmed anywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.