Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos (42990 Views)

List Of The Largest Evangelical Church Auditoriums: First Three Are In Nigeria / Abule Egba Explosion: RCCG Fellowship House Miraculously Didn't Burn (Video) / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

Maybe you should ask him what's up with him since you seem interested in his case. Goodluck.

Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 3:15pm On Oct 05, 2021
Humanoid01:

Have you been in a courtroom before? Do you know how judges make judgements in a case? Do you think they rely on absolute truths to make their judgements, like they scratch every detail to the barest minimum before they decide? Nope. They only make reasonable doubts go away and consider the most probable likelihood.

In this case, this means we make reference to the most probable explanation to the existence of God, which is teleology (the intelligent design). It doesn't have to be exact and spot on, it only points us to the possibility of the claim being through. If you cannot give an acute reason why these instances don't point to God's existence, then why do you disagree? Disprove am with facts.

Yes, the “why, how and what” questions were borne out of an abundance of observations in different phenomena. The level of consistency a pattern has can lead to the generation of a theory, even if there are no fundamental tools to prove them as facts. On this basis, these theories are practised, and then shown to be true. This leads us back to the first paragraph of this right up, and my earlier comment which states that “accepting these explanations is a first step towards belief”.

The stories of Zeus and various other gods are not claimed to be true stories, but rather mythologies. As you know, a myth isn't real.

I don't understand your questions from the last paragraph, please make it a bit clearer.

See I'm done with all these epistles abeg. They're giving me headaches.
There's nothing in your explanation to be accepted because all you have typed doesn't prove a thing. If you can't prove the existence of your god who you claim is a person, can't provide evidence of what it comprises of and any available data that can lead to its existence, then there's no point.
And the story of Zeus is as real as the story of your god. Many people believed in Zeus' existence back then, yours won't stand the test of time thousands of years from now.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Humanoid01:

And who says other gods don't exist too? I'll say it again, the first step is accepting available data for the existence of God, the next is getting to know who that God is. At this point, He knows that you're genuinely seeking Him, then He'll reveal Himself to you. For that one, I nor fit help you.

You think it's only now that God “seemed to disappear”?
God has completed His plan of progressive revelation to humans, that's why we have the Bible in its completeness today. He had communicated with man for centuries, and those communications were done via miracles, instructions given to a specific people, to reveal His plans and desires. In between those periods, there were times when He was silent and it seemed like He was inexistent, just like it is now. Were there “better ways to record information” then?

Yeah, the only available data you have is based on speculations and the bible filled with talking snakes, 7 headed beasts, talking donkeys, flaming flying chariots, talking bushes and men flying into the sky. That being said, it's a mythical story book for adults and should not be taken seriously. There's no god/gods, heaven, hell and angels. These are concepts created from human imagination. I'm done with this argument. Good day.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 3:23pm On Oct 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

See I'm done with all these epistles abeg. They're giving me headaches.
There's nothing in your explanation to be accepted because all you have typed doesn't prove a thing. If you can't prove the existence of your god who you claim is a person, can't provide evidence of what it comprises of and any available data that can lead to its existence, then there's no point.
And the story of Zeus is as real as the story of your god. Many people believed in Zeus' existence back then, yours won't stand the test of time thousands of years from now.
Then continue to wallow in ignorance and pride till death comes knocking. Wait till you die, then you'll know the truth. If you're waiting for God Himself to come down and say hi to you, then I wish you good luck.

My prayer for you is that something happens to you (good or bad) that will cause you to abandon this your haughtiness and have a rethink on your stand. Bad because sometimes God dey humble people like you with one bad experience or more.

If you still nor change, then na you sabi.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 3:25pm On Oct 05, 2021
Humanoid01:

Then continue to wallow in ignorance and pride till death comes knocking. Wait till you die, then you'll know the truth. If you're waiting for God Himself to come down and say hi to you, then I wish you good luck.

My prayer for you is that something happens to you (good or bad) that will cause you to abandon this your haughtiness and have a rethink on your stand. Bad because sometimes God dey humble people like you with one bad experience or more.

If you still nor change, then na you sabi.

grin grin grin
Well imaginary beings can only exist in books, not like they really have any power in reality. Humans created your god and that's facts. Whatever rocks your boat sha.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 3:28pm On Oct 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yeah, the only available data you have is based on speculations and the bible filled with talking snakes, 7 headed beasts, talking donkeys, flaming flying chariots, talking bushes and men flying into the sky. That being said, it's a mythical story book for adults and should not be taken seriously. There's no god/gods, heaven, hell and angels. These are concepts created from human imagination. I'm done with this argument. Good day.
I wish you could step outside of yourself and see the ignorance written all over your comments. Well, you're not irredeemable. Your questions are intelligent but your definition of proof says so much about your level of exposure and reasoning. As for me, I'm not done o! If you have more questions, please ask. I'm not responsible for your inability to be open-minded.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 3:29pm On Oct 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin
Well imaginary beings can only exist in books, not like they really have any power in reality. Humans created your god and that's facts. Whatever rocks your boat sha.
I dey pity you sha. You never see anything for life.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Humanoid01:

I wish you could step outside of yourself and see the ignorance written all over your comments. Well, you're not irredeemable. Your questions are intelligent but your definition of proof says so much about your level of exposure and reasoning. As for me, I'm not done o! If you have more questions, please ask. I'm not responsible for your inability to be open-minded.

cheesy whatever makes you sleep at night bro.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by kingxsamz(m): 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2021
Humanoid01:

I dey pity you sha. You never see anything for life.

Eyah. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 4:13pm On Oct 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

cheesy whatever makes you sleep at night bro.
God does, and He wakes me up in the morning. What makes you sleep at night?
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by Humanoid01(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2021
kingxsamz:

Eyah. Thanks for your concern.
Thank God oo!
Re: Worshippers Electrocuted At El-Adonai Evangelical Church In Abule-Egba, Lagos by UsamaRafiq: 1:49pm On Feb 21
daniella45:

see if you don't know what to say then fem
and anytime you want to spell his name use capital GOD
U MAY BE THE NEXT PERSON TO BE ELECTROCUTED AN IT WILL BE UNTOP OF SHITTA POLE
Be very careful before u see yourself inside whale even shark stomach
and u may not be vomited like Jonah wink wink wink

For More Info: Whale Shark Watching

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wives Of Pastors Urged To Satisfy Husbands In Bed / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route / Redeemed Pastor Burnt Maid's Buttocks For Telling Lies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.