Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) (3914 Views)

Missing 18-year Old girl Returns Back Home / Protest In Asaba As A 52-Year-Old Man Rapes A 2-Year-Old Girl (Pictures) / Ezeobi Chiamaka Roseline: Missing 18-Year-Old SS3 Student In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Trustedapparel(m): 2:36am On Oct 04, 2021
tobillionaire:
Pls has anyone seen this girl anywhere?

She's a student of moshood abiola polytechnic abeokuta ogun state, she was last seen online in the early hours of Saturday 2nd of October and physically seen at her place of resident pansheke abeokuta by her friends and neighbours on Thursday 30th of September.

All efforts to reach her on phone Saturday hitherto proved abortive. I think she may b somewhere receiving anointing....

Anyone with useful information on her whereabouts should please contact 09047003148 or 08184132833

Mynd44

she is somewhere receiving anointing
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Vulcanheph(m): 4:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Ever since that girl that got missing immediately after "iniobong umoren saga",
and we later found out that she went to collect prick while we were all worried, I've stopped bothering myself whenever a girl like that goes missing.... With that girl's looks and appearance it's obvious that she be girl we don "tear eye" well well.

If she's truly missing, I hope she is found safely.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Brainard22: 7:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Psalmzfraud1:
Osams Communication is a Fraud Company and a potential GNL

The Nairalander Psalmz is a fraudster

Beware. I am actually suspecting him for the kidnap
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by Taba21: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2021
hybrid11:
18years final year Nawao school abuse
No CCTV in Nigeria,they would have started from the last place and person the saw her with
I hope she is found intact cos I don't trust those skull miners

I even reason the matter too imagine 18 years
Re: Have You Seen This Missing 18 Year Old Girl? (pictures) by amuwo1980: 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hope she is not taking koranic prick lesson in one corner in mushin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Shows Off Shrine, Lots Of Dollars On Facebook And Calls It Bastard Money [P / . / “I Don’t Need Your Money Again, Stop Following Me” – Man Jumps Out Of His Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.