Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,606 members, 7,847,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Are You Suffering From Std's Get In Here Let Me Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Suffering From Std's Get In Here Let Me Help (337 Views)

Apart From STD Why Should We Avoid Pre_marital Sex? / Marriage Phobia Killing Me Help / "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Std's Get In Here Let Me Help by YouAreNotAlonE: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2021
Good day and Happy Sunday to you all

As we all know this dreaded disease called HIV/Aids has claimed lots of life in time past, and still in the business of claiming lives. This disease as been said to have no cure, yes I agree with that.

But the good news is I'm here to proffer solution, what if I told you this virus could be suppressed and be reduced to a very low amount. Whereby the virus is rendered useless with it no longer having effect on you, and without you passing it to your loved ones.

To those that need this therapy, or have loved ones and friends who needs this therapy feel free to message me. It's totally free no extra charge or cost.

I'm more than ready to help you.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Like People Most Female.. I Never Want Them Too Be Around Me. / Does It Matter How Your Partner Saves Up Your Name On Their Phone? / Weird Fetish Picture Attached(+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.