Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question (215 Views)

Why Did God Send Evil Spirit To Torment King Saul? / How Do We Worship God In Spirit And Truth ? / Which Enslaves Man's Spirit To Mystical Manuplations, Sex Or Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by famozine1: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
Please am some how confused about my self please I need those who are deep in spirit to answer my question I have been to many deliverance service while anointing people some will fall under anointing and I know for sure that they are not taking it but me nothing go happen what is really happening to me same pastor that some fall or go in spirit when place hands on them same pastor go touch me and nothing happens and no be say I no believe am confused about my life
Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by lilvicky68(m): 4:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Are you a female??

If not why do you want to fall..
Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by Botking: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Person where roast palm fronds na him hand dey dirty
Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by Mrsoft3(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2021
famozine1:
Please am some how confused about my self please I need those who are deep in spirit to answer my question I have been to many deliverance service while anointing people some will fall under anointing and I know for sure that they are not taking it but me nothing go happen what is really happening to me same pastor that some fall or go in spirit when place hands on them same pastor go touch me and nothing happens and no be say I no believe am confused about my life

Falling under the anointing is not the only sign that it is at work in your life. Never limit the hands of God through your mindset.
Whenever the influence of the anointing is at work it goes out in many ways, you might feel a cold hot burn, you might feel hot burn on your eyes, you might have your feet going under some hot burn or cold burn. Still on still you might not feel anything, that doesn't mean the anointing is not at work in your life.

Continue to yield to the holy spirit, build your faith and allow God do his thing

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
famozine1:
You don't need to fall under the anointing.

What you need is the Holy Spirit in your life, so if you're truly saved and keep God's Word, ask God to fill you with His Spirit.

If you're not saved and do not keep God's Word, first do so, because the Spirit of God is not meant for the ungodly and sinner but the saved and those who are of God.

God bless.
Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by budaatum: 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
You seem to be a very confused sort of person. Lazy too, which is why you want your problems solved by someone putting hands on you instead of you getting off your ass and working towards your own salvation.

You keep believing whatever it is that you believe. You are sure to meet someone who will put hands on you so you fall, though I won't be surprised if your next thread is about your confusion about what you fell on. My hope is your falling does not hurt you too much

famozine1:
Hello guys I want to learn but am confused which one to go for though I prefer programming but nowadays it's not what you prefer anymore is all about future please guys out of programming and graphics designer which one has better job opportunities and high salaries thanks
Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by Okonjo123(m): 4:50pm On Oct 03, 2021
Mad oo ;DMad oo
Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by Zaxbash1: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Have U tried smoking Agege weed ... Do it Ang get highly spiritual.
Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by Dtruthspeaker: 4:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
famozine1:

grin Be not deceived, it is not reasonable for you to fall down. That is ACTING AND PERFORMANCE TO DECEIVE YOU.

God Never demands you to Fall! He demands you to Follow Him and Walk in His Laws. That's All.

You do not even want them to lay their filthy cursed hands upon you lest they share the curses that they have with you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by xproducer: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2021
The signs of which you speak - if in fact they are signs from GOD Himself - are not the core message of GOD's good news to mankind as contained in the entire Holy Scriptures. GOD still works in miraculous ways and power belongs to GOD (Psalm 62:11)... so beware of the many "signs, and lying wonders" in many places! (2 Thessalonians 2:8-10)... also 2 Thessalonians 2:3-5... these things have nothing to do with the true gospel of the Lord JESUS, the CHRIST.

GOD says the following are of importance to and for a child of GOD -

Teacher, which is the great commandment in the law?” Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself." - Matthew 22:36-39

If you love Me, keep My commandments. And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever" - John 14:15-16
Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by petra1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2021
famozine1:

Its not a must to fall. Everyone dont have to receive same way. Just receive the blessing by faith. be yourself. fall is not a must.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by duro4chang(m): 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Fear not. You are not alone. They pushed me pushed me i no fall . Relax you no get evil sprit.
Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by Ola17: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2021
Famozine1

You and I know they are faking it. If they aren’t acting, have you seen those ushers, protocol team or camera men fall under any anointing? You are smarter than this joor.
Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by xproducer: 7:36pm On Oct 03, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Be not deceived, it is not reasonable for you to fall down. That is ACTING AND PERFORMANCE TO DECEIVE YOU.

God Never demands you to Fall! He demands you to Follow Him and Walk in His Laws. That's All.

You do not even want them to lay their filthy cursed hands upon you lest they share the curses that they have with you.

----

GOD knows all things... and to add to the above... and my response, note that in the Bible:

Falling backward like we see in many churches (and falling like it) is often - I am not saying always - GOD knows all things - attributable judgment and destruction!

When the Lord Jesus voluntarily gave up Himself in the garden of Gethsemane during the chief priest's men's expedition to arrest the Lord:
"Jesus therefore, knowing all things that would come upon Him, went forward and said to them, “Whom are you seeking?” They answered Him, “Jesus of Nazareth.” Jesus said to them, “I am He.” And Judas, who betrayed Him, also stood with them. Now when He said to them, “I am He,” they drew back and fell to the ground." - John 18:4-6

"But the word of the Lord was to them, “Precept upon precept, precept upon precept, Line upon line, line upon line, Here a little, there a little,” That they might go and fall backward, and be broken And snared and caught." - Isaiah 28:13

Remember Eli and his sons?
"Then it happened, when he made mention of the ark of God, that Eli fell off the seat backward by the side of the gate; and his neck was broken and he died, for the man was old and heavy. And he had judged Israel forty years." - 1 Samuel 4:18

"Dan shall be a serpent by the way, A viper by the path, That bites the horse’s heels So that its rider shall fall backward." - Genesis 49:17

+++

However - falling down on one's face in worship of GOD is indicative of someone who has obtained (by grace alone), GOD's mercies and is blessed!

"Then Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying: “As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations." - Genesis 17:3-4

"So I arose and went out into the plain, and behold, the glory of the Lord stood there, like the glory which I saw by the River Chebar; and I fell on my face." - Ezekiel 3:23

"So Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly to the door of the tabernacle of meeting, and they fell on their faces. And the glory of the Lord appeared to them." - Numbers 20:6

"...and fire came out from before the Lord and consumed the burnt offering and the fat on the altar. When all the people saw it, they shouted and fell on their faces." - Leviticus 9:24

"Now when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said, “The Lord, He is God! The Lord, He is God!” - 1 Kings 18:39

"And when the people of Ashdod arose early in the morning, there was Dagon, fallen on its face to the earth before the ark of the Lord. So they took Dagon and set it in its place again. And when they arose early the next morning, there was Dagon, fallen on its face to the ground before the ark of the Lord. The head of Dagon and both the palms of its hands were broken off on the threshold; only Dagon’s torso was left of it." - 1 Samuel 5:3-4: Indicative that every knee shall bow to GOD!

"And when they had come into the house, they saw the young Child with Mary His mother, and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh." - Matthew 2:11

"All the angels stood around the throne and the elders and the four living creatures, and fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God" - Revelation 7:11 (Also Nehemiah 8:6, Ezekiel 1:28, Matthew 17:6, Luke 5:12, Joshua 7:6, Ezekiel 9:8, Joshua 5:14, Judges 13:20, 1 Chronicles 21:16, Daniel 8:17)
Re: I Need Someone In Spirit To Answer My Question by Truvelisback(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
famozine1:
Ur reasoning is very shallow. Falling on the ground doesn't gaurantee the person being delivered. A person may fall and may not be delivered, and not falling doesn't also mean the person isn't delivered.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Current Status: To Whom It May Concern / How To De-stress / Founder Of Seventh Day Adventist In Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.