Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,960 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL (574 Views)

Rooney: Kane Is Like CR7, They Have A Kind Of Selfishness, obsession with goals / Ronaldo's Fans Chanted “Messi” In Portugal Game Against Serbia / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by aluyapreston: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
I am the future in 2022. I know this is 2017 but hear ye me. An idiot on Twitter known as Updateboyz will modify defamatory posts to discredit peter obi. he will do this on June 11 2022. ignore him and get your PVC in 2022 for PO will win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Did you mean this rat?

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by obonujoker(m): 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2021
Shut up Pessi fans.... Instead make una pray for Pessi to pick up for farmers league... grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by aluyapreston: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2021
Bodmum:
Did you mean this rat?

See hate grin he dey call person wey better pass Ronaldo Rat.

grin no wahala. Rat go win 7th world best player award while mr champions league go win pk taking from fernadez
Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by paulolee(m): 7:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
I pity for who take nl serious...na now u noticed say dm like cr7 pass messi??
any cr7 news na sure FP but if na messi, except if come from a popular mod...
my joy be say Leo go still de shine n prove all of them wrong till dey convert n see the light..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by paulolee(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2021
obonujoker:
Shut up Pessi fans.... Instead make una pray for Pessi to pick up for farmers league... grin
d same league wey e go win n u o go call am easy league...dis hate go choke una o
Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by aluyapreston: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2021
Paulolee anywhere you go kingcalls dey follow you o
Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by Kingcalls: 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2021
I hv never seen insecure fans like that midget fans... lol at this mumu op... go and check Ronaldo's threads and messi threads... Ronaldo de enter at least 10 pages when it doesn't go his way but messi threads no de pass 4 if it goes wrong... yet this mumu op talk say Ronaldo fans de obsessed.... u sure say this guy understand wetin b obsession
Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by paulolee(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2021
aluyapreston:
Paulolee anywhere you go kingcalls dey follow you o
leave d clown....e still get mind dey change am for me Mk I no quote or mention am again....small pikin wey i de show road o
okro fit big pass owner?? jus leave free d gee

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by Kingcalls: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
paulolee:

leave d clown....e still get mind dey change am for me Mk I no quote or mention am again....small pikin wey i de show road o
okro fit big pass owner?? jus leave free d gee

U must b very stupid...I hv warned u to stop calling me out u little twart....be careful
Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by OJEEMAH(m): 9:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
Op, save your breathe jare. Na inferiority complex make them dey create all sort of threads to discredit Messi. The competition with Messi start from Ronaldo, the PR company wey brand am to measure up, his family and lastly his insecure fans especially on NL.

If na negative news about Messi, e no go even reach ten comments before the highly bias and insensitive Mods push am to FP.

Never seen a platform that is as biased as Nairaland when it comes to Messi vs Ronaldo debate

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by OJEEMAH(m): 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

U must b very stupid...I hv warned u to stop calling me out u little twart....be careful
You are the real definition of hypocrisy. So you don't like being called out? Can you count the number of times you have called myself and paulolee out??

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by Glycolite: 10:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
paulolee:
I pity for who take nl serious...na now u noticed say dm like cr7 pass messi??
any cr7 news na sure FP but if na messi, except if come from a popular mod...
my joy be say Leo go still de shine n prove all of them wrong till dey convert n see the light..

He's on the run !
The midget is on the run !
Bounty of 10000 million dollars have been placed on him,if anyone could provide useful info that could lead to his arrest !

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by JohnnyPalmer: 11:19pm On Oct 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

You are a dumbfvck

Like I said, your brain matter has been replaced with cement grin

Where in his post on this thread did he quote you or call your name

Na your papa get NL?

See this agbaya wey no wan get sense

You go choke on Messi matter las las

7th ballon d or loading and you know it tongue
Baba go say e no rate the award grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by JohnnyPalmer: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Op, save your breathe jare. Na inferiority complex make them dey create all sort of threads to discredit Messi. The competition with Messi start from Ronaldo, the PR company wey brand am to measure up, his family and lastly his insecure fans especially on NL.

If na negative news about Messi, e no go even reach ten comments before the highly bias and insensitive Mods push am to FP.

Never seen a platform that is as biased as Nairaland when it comes to Messi vs Ronaldo debate

Someone that won his 2nd ballon d or based on pity

He threatened to snub the awards and called out blatter

They gave him the award despite not winning anything that year

Na so the sister sef go dey threaten fire and brimstones...

Messi won Copa, moved to PSG... In 2 months... Did the 2 things Haters were holding on him being the GOAT
. Suddenly fraudnaldo who couldn't deliver the UCL he promised Juve realised he wants to move also, so the media attention can turn to him too

Messi is the standard your Fraud compares himself with and that has been his greatest achievement

Being compared with Messi
Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by Kingcalls: 12:14am On Oct 04, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

You are a dumbfvck

Like I said, your brain matter has been replaced with cement grin

Where in his post on this thread did he quote you or call your name

Na your papa get NL?

See this agbaya wey no wan get sense

You go choke on Messi matter las las

7th ballon d or loading and you know it tongue
Baba go say e no rate the award grin grin

Gtfo u smelly dirty fool... dirty pig
Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by JohnnyPalmer: 1:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Kingcalls:

Gtfo u smelly dirty fool... dirty pig

Stop crying my boi grin grin

You will hug that transformer las las when Messi wins his 7th d'or grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by puppie017: 2:07am On Oct 04, 2021
aluyapreston:

See hate grin he dey call person wey better pass Ronaldo Rat.

grin no wahala. Rat go win 7th world best player award while mr champions league go win pk taking from fernadez
Is it in peg
TOOOR
Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by puppie017: 2:08am On Oct 04, 2021
JohnnyPalmer:

Stop crying my boi grin grin

You will hug that transformer las las when Messi wins his 7th d'or grin grin
Can we bet

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by paulolee(m): 7:13am On Oct 04, 2021
Kingcalls:

alaye no need for insults....no b to de abuse n warn online bcoz na small pikin tin b dt...jus avoid me as me self go ignore u like bad character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by paulolee(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2021
OJEEMAH:
You are the real definition of hypocrisy. So you don't like being called out? Can you count the number of times you have called myself and paulolee out??
free dt pikin abeg...person wey no get levels before....even e comment go tell u say e b baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by aluyapreston: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2021
paulolee:

free dt pikin abeg...person wey no get levels before....even e comment go tell u say e b baby

No be lie. better pikin na him be. that guy na smallie. I dey Benin, Airport Road. If this guy see me, e no go fit cough talkless of breathe. e fit say because we yarn on Ronaldo and Messi bants come make us mate. The boy be like who be still student. probably 200 level. he has not work his own money ever b4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by Lilsameey: 7:41am On Oct 04, 2021
Make una dey argue untop People wey don make am,..Don't face your hustle and look for a way that would make your name too be known worldwide,.Change your mindset and mentality.
Re: Ronaldo Fans Obsession With Messi In NL by JohnnyPalmer: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2021
aluyapreston:

No be lie. better pikin na him be. that guy na smallie. I dey Benin, Airport Road. If this guy see me, e no go fit cough talkless of breathe. e fit say because we yarn on Ronaldo and Messi bants come make us mate. The boy be like who be still student. probably 200 level. he has not work his own money ever b4

Lol, someone that said he's been watching ball since 1993 grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Best Vipleague Alternatives (top Sports Streaming Apps) / 37 Records That Belong To Cristiano Ronaldo / FIFA Plan To Extend World Cup Time From 90 Minutes To 100 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.