Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? (217 Views)

Just 2% Of Israel's Population Are Christians (What Then Is The Largest Religion / Why Are Christians Quick To Jump On Muslims Threads To Criticise? / Are Christians Allowed To Have Sex After Traditional Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by Workch: 8:39pm On Oct 03, 2021
Look at the society, do you think a typical Christian can be said to be worthy of emulations when it comes to moral decency and lack of corruption?
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
Look at the society, do you think a typical Christian can be said to be worthy of emulations when it comes to moral decency and lack of corruption?
You're all talking about advanced nations not because there is no crime in those places but due to the development and standard of living.
In the same manner Christianity is not to be evaluated by the conduct of individuals or the religious groups claiming Christians, rather it's about knowing which group is PRACTICING Christianity and how orderly and well organized they're.
There are Atheists, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Judaists and Traditionalists everywhere, the same is with true Christians but because of misinformed churchgoers claiming Christians everywhere most of you guys failed to find out which group is truly practicing Christianity?
Yet when you're about to criticize RELIGION the only Religion that comes to your mind is "CHRISTIANS"
You guys should come together and ask yourselves why aren't you obsessed with other groups that believe in the existence of God?
Why only Christianity?
Well i'll keep the answer because i know you're not interested in that! smiley
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by Workch: 7:48am On Oct 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You're all talking about advanced nations not because there is no crime in those places but due to the development and standard of living.
In the same manner Christianity is not to be evaluated by the conduct of individuals or the religious groups claiming Christians, rather it's about knowing which group is PRACTICING Christianity and how orderly and well organized they're.
There are Atheists, Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Judaists and Traditionalists everywhere, the same is with true Christians but because of misinformed churchgoers Christians most of you guys failed to find out which group is truly practicing Christianity?
Yet when you're about to criticize RELIGION the only Religion that comes to your mind is "CHRISTIANS"
You guys should come together and ask yourselves why aren't you obsessed with other groups that believe in the existence of God?
Why only Christianity?
Well i'll keep the answer because i know you're not interested in that! smiley
why are you paranoid? I asked an innocent question and now you are defensive
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:

why are you paranoid? I asked an innocent question and now you are defensive
There are many schools of thought around you and you also belongs to one (ATHEISM) yet you singled out one out of many! undecided
Well in my own opinion your question is not innocent but BIASED!
When it comes to decency can you compare Atheists to any group of Theists?
Below pictures shows how insane people can be without the thought of a god.
These people decided to become what they're today because they won't need to associate with others in a place of worship! Hebrews 10:24-25

Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by Workch: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

There are many schools of thought around you and you also belongs to one (ATHEISM) yet you singled out one out of many! undecided
Well in my own opinion your question is not innocent but BIASED!
When it comes to decency can you compare Atheists to any group of Theists?
Below pictures shows how insane people can be without the thought of a god.
These people decided to become what they're today because they won't need to associate with others in a place of worship! Hebrews 10:24-25
it's still an innocent question that has triggered you.
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by compton11(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2021
When will tell people something ain't right

Christians will be telling u God look at mind not dress
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:40am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:

it's still an innocent question that has triggered you.
"Triggered" you say?
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa!
My response is sincere enough Sir! smiley
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:42am On Oct 04, 2021
compton11:

Well you don't know what Christianity means, you're simply obsessed with misinformed Churchgoers! smiley
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:

Those who you call Christians are not Christians which is why you are complaining.

They are no where near being "Christ-like".

They should be called Church goers and church visitors but not Christians,

That is why they are not decent, fair and right full (moral) people.

So Christ is worthy of emulation but not those who say and claim that they are Christ-like BUT ARE NOT!

So those people are exactly as you are and are therefore NOT CHRISTIANS NOR WORTHY TO BE EMULATED.
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2021
compton11:

Not Christians, but Church goers.

What is Right, is Always Right for Christians and they never say anything less than that.

1 Like

Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by truespeak: 10:53am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Those who you call Christians are not Christians which is why you are complaining.

They are no where near being "Christ-like".

They should be called Church goers but not Christians.

So Christ is worthy of emulation but not those who say and claim that they are Christ-like BUT ARE NOT!

So those people are exactly as you are and are therefore NOT CHRISTIANS NOR WORTHY TO BE EMULATED.

Simple!
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by Workch: 11:05am On Oct 04, 2021
truespeak:

Simple!
Why are you quoting yourself with your alternative moniker?
Life doesn’t start and end on nairaland dude grin
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by truespeak: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
Why are you quoting yourself with your alternative moniker?
Life doesn’t start and end on nairaland dude grin

grin grin I have spoken to you before and you did not accuse me of being dtruthspeaker!

But I understand I have been absent for sometime so it is understandable you think that! grin
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by Workch: 11:24am On Oct 04, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin I have spoken to you before and you did not accuse me of being dtruthspeaker!

But I understand I have been absent for sometime so it is understandable you think that! grin
Is it not madness that you reply yourself to just want argument?
Get a life bro
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by truespeak: 11:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Workch:
Is it not madness that you reply yourself to just want argument?
Get a life bro

Ah, so you so want it to be dtruthspeaker that you refuse to acknowledge that I am not him? grin grin

I understand grin grin grin
Re: Are Christians Good Examples For Moral decency? by compton11(m): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Not Christians, but Church goers.

What is Right, is Always Right for Christians and they never say anything less than that.
right right right

(1) (Reply)

The Gifts Of The Spirit / Celebration of Life As Iginla Set To Bury Mother In Grand Style / My Dad Was A Peaceful Man; Mum Was The Opposite!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.