Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Point Of Sales Software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Point Of Sales Software (1288 Views)

Point Of Sales Software Urgently Required / I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. / Computer Based Point Of Sales Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Point Of Sales Software by DonEwexco(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2021
Pls can I get cheap or free point of sale software for my small business?
Re: Point Of Sales Software by nnamdiosu(m): 10:04pm On Oct 03, 2021
DonEwexco:

Contact me
Re: Point Of Sales Software by Itachi23: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2021
DonEwexco:

WhatsApp 234 913 142 0738, I will introduce you to NCH copper point of sale and Stock inventoria software, its cheap and its a one time payment software, easy to install, it also has cloud backup for your products and helps take your stocks, it also has price change detection and other functions...
Re: Point Of Sales Software by DonEwexco(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2021
Itachi23:

WhatsApp 234 913 142 0738, I will introduce you to NCH copper point of sale and Stock inventoria software, its cheap and its a one time payment software, easy to install, it also has cloud backup for your products and helps take your stocks, it also has price change detection and other functions...

Like how much does it cost?
And how can I contact you
Re: Point Of Sales Software by DonEwexco(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2021
nnamdiosu:

Contact me

Oga, I went through your profile... It seems your software is for educational use
Abi u have the one for Supermarket?
Re: Point Of Sales Software by nnamdiosu(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2021
DonEwexco:

Oga, I went through your profile... It seems your software is for educational use
Abi u have the one for Supermarket?

Yes I do.
It's not even on my profile sef
Re: Point Of Sales Software by Itachi23: 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2021
DonEwexco:

That's my WhatsApp no 234-913-142-0738, 10,000 for both
Re: Point Of Sales Software by Cr0nus1: 10:51pm On Oct 05, 2021
DonEwexco:

don't transact with ltachi23, his going to scam you.. Don't say you were not told
Itachi23:

That's my WhatsApp no 234-913-142-0738, 10,000 for both
Re: Point Of Sales Software by Itachi23: 12:16am On Oct 06, 2021
Cr0nus1:
don't transact with ltachi23, his going to scam you.. Don't say you were not told

You really need to have ur brains rechecked
Re: Point Of Sales Software by airsaylongcome: 10:36am On Oct 06, 2021
So I always like to ask, "What is the problem you are trying to solve with a Point of Sale(Supermarket Checkout) software?" Sometimes its not a software you need but maybe a redesign of your sales or inventory management process.

If you want to use POS Software to minimise theft and you have a shitty sales and inventory management process, forget it your sales folks will keep stealing you dry

Very reliable cheap/free enterprise-grade POS software are out there. Off the top of my head I can mention 4. Maybe 5. All free to download. But the software isn't the elixir you think it is. You have to articulate what you real problem is.

Poorly configured free software is worse than No Software in itself. So getting the right Subject Matter expert to optimally configure the software is Vital
Re: Point Of Sales Software by AkinseteK(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2021
DonEwexco:
I have a Pos software that can do this for you.

Our POS software enables users to build customer relationships, manage inventory and automate the overall process.
Our POS software allows users to enter sales information automatically into the user’s accounting software.
Our POS software includes barcode scanning, credit card processing, price lookup, receipt notes, refunds, discounts, exchanges, gift cards, and customer history.
The software’s inventory management capabilities include price tag customization, inventory forecasting, inventory classification, customer orders, inventory matrix, kit assembly, and backorders.
The software also comes with several employee management features such as the ability to assign security access levels, commissions management, employee performance tracking, and a time clock.

you can contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion.

1 Like

Re: Point Of Sales Software by emekapromise: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
AkinseteK:

I have a Pos software that can do this for you.

Our POS software enables users to build customer relationships, manage inventory and automate the overall process.
Our POS software allows users to enter sales information automatically into the user’s accounting software.
Our POS software includes barcode scanning, credit card processing, price lookup, receipt notes, refunds, discounts, exchanges, gift cards, and customer history.
The software’s inventory management capabilities include price tag customization, inventory forecasting, inventory classification, customer orders, inventory matrix, kit assembly, and backorders.
The software also comes with several employee management features such as the ability to assign security access levels, commissions management, employee performance tracking, and a time clock.

you can contact me on 08034089466 for more discussion.

Broadsoftng:
ERP/ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE DESIGN, SALES & IMPLEMENTATION

Business needs to flourish, entrepreneurs, who dream big, start the organization to cater specific business requirements. Presently, your organization can avoid falling further behind. Presently, your organization can work remotely.

We all know that every business has unique processes and needs, but ultimately, every business needs technology with comprehensive business functionality that ties the entire enterprise together, connecting all the moving parts and providing better visibility into operations. Regardless of your industries, you need an ERP/Accounting software to be the backbone of your business, automating and supporting business processes.

Most importantly, the ERP/Accounting system would fit the way you do business, not the other way round. This software is designed with deep functional fit built in, but they are also highly customized to align even more closely with your unique business processes:

To gain full control of your businesses management.
To run your entire business, including finances, sales and inventory with anytime access.
To take control of all your business processes with a unified business management suite from ERP, financials, operations, payroll and HR.

When you automate your business operation using ERP/Accounting Software, you will enjoy the following modules:
• Financial Management
• Inventory Control/Multi Warehousing Management
• Non-Current Asset Management (Fixed Asset Register)
• Jobs Costing/Project Management
• Bill of Material (Manufacturing features)
• Tracking Transaction by Class
• Customer Management
• Vendor Management
• Sales Management
• Purchases Management
• Tax Management
• Budget & Budgetary Control
• Workflow Management
• Multi-Currency
• Subsidiaries and branch management
• Workflow Management
• Powerful Dashboard
• Multi-User Management Security
• Intelligence Reporting
• Consolidated Financial Statement and companies
• Payroll Management
• Remote Access (work anywhere)
• And lots more…

Whether you are looking for an ERP for Trading, Manufacturing, Retail, Construction, food and beverage or any line of business, Broad-Soft Business Solutions provides the best ERP Systems as per your requirements

At Broad-Soft Business Solutions, we have leveraged on our years of experience and kept abreast with current technology to bring our customers true flexibility and mobility.

Call Us For Online Demo Today!

The following products are available with discounts:

 Sage 50 Accounting U.S Edition – On premise and cloud
 Sage 200 Evolution – On premise and cloud
 Sage 300c ERP
 Sage ERP X3
 QuickBooks Enterprise – On premise and cloud
 Tally Prime
 Busy Business Accounting
 Power Enterprise ERP
 SAP ERP – FICO
 Point of Sale – POS
 Payroll & Pension Software etc

Contact Us
Office Address:
Block B Suite 28, Primal-Tek Plaza,
Beside County Estate, Pen Cinema, Agege, Lagos.
Tel: 01-453-6835, +234-0813-600-5979
Support hotline: +234-0705-377-4880
www.broadsoftsolutions.net
info@broadsoftsolutions.net

https://www.excellentbridge.com/5-Best-Accounting-Software-in-Nigeria

Invex simple accounting software is a simple, low-cost, fast and easy-to-use accounting software that has been used and trusted for almost a decade by reputable companies like Thermocool Distribution, PKO Technologies Ltd. (Port Harcourt), Pep Philips Ltd. (Lagos), Tiwanet Technologies Ltd (Lagos), Samsung Homes (Port Harcourt), PertroBase Group and many others in different locations of the country.

Its main unique features include:

- Simplifies invoicing and accounting systems
- Takes the stress off the business administrator and increases overall productivity
- Offers unlimited transactions
- Easy and faster Inventory Management
- Allows you to run your business from anywhere in the world, anytime
- Customer relationship management
- You can easily collaborate with your accountant

It supports multiple user-experience at different access levels simultaneously. Unlike other accounting software, it is used offline or online; leveraging the many users the opportunity to maximally utilize its awesome features with ease.

With Invex simple accounting software, organizations can also connect bank and credit card accounts and match automated feeds with transactions.

Invex simple accounting software updates the quantity and value of the items sold and purchased. It sends the notification to purchase items when stock levels fall below a defined value. This software solution has the analytical capabilities to provide reports of receivables, payables, cash flow, income, and expenses via its dashboard. Support is provided remotely or on-premise.

Invex simple accounting software could be customized to suit your unique business needs; even in the comfort and flexibility of your mobile phones.

So, go ahead and upgrade your business today using any of these top accounting software mentioned above. Remember that accountability increases profits; it also ensures that your business scales higher per time.

We would really love to help bring your expectations in business to life.

To commence conversation with us immediately, kindly call +234803 458 9805, +234708 881 1463 or +234907 666 7747 or click https://www.excellentbridge.com/5-Best-Accounting-Software-in-Nigeria

#accounting #software #IT #accounting #accountingsoftware #accountingsolutions #accountingservices

(1) (Reply)

Encountering This Error In Django: TypeError: 'module' Object Is Not Iterable / Php Installation Help / Data Structures And Algorithms With Object-oriented Design Patterns In Java

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.