Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

The Bible Is Scientific (proof) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Is Scientific (proof) (428 Views)

Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? / Spiritual Diagnosis. How The Bible Is Scientific (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bible Is Scientific (proof) by WinningEleven(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
I was studying the word this morning and i stumbled upon this bible verse in the book of revelations.

```And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.```

- Book of Revelations 16:3

this is slated to happen in the last days of this world and after seeing that, my mind immediately went to the phenomenon known as EUTROPHICATION.

According to Wikipedia, it is defined as an explosive growth of dinoflagellate algae, which turns the colour of the affected body of water to brown, pink or RED.

the red algae, also known as the rhodophytes, will grow explosively and consume all the oxygen in the water bodies of the earth after the vial is poured unto the earth. this will cause the death of millions of marine organisms plus the algae due to lack of dissolved oxygen, referring back to the verse claiming that all the life in the water bodies will die.

Amazing. a book written thousands of years ago still rings true in modern times, backed by science. The bible is the word of God. It is the truth. It is scientific.

if you dont believe, better start believing now.

Jesus is KING!!!!!!!!!!!!

oceanservice.noaa.gov/facts/eutrophication.html

https://www.thespruce.com/briefing-eutrophication-and-algal-blooms-1708728

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=eutrophication+algal+bloom&docid=608018273772918650&mid=59ECAD500D8D318A2B7359ECAD500D8D318A2B73&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bible Is Scientific (proof) by WinningEleven(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
jesusjnr
kobojunkie
antichristain
image123
maxinthehouse
Re: The Bible Is Scientific (proof) by WinningEleven(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2021
lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: The Bible Is Scientific (proof) by budaatum: 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
We need a collection so we can send this individual to science, as in use your senses, school!
Re: The Bible Is Scientific (proof) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2021
My beloved bro.

It's been quite a while.

Nice to see you're still firing on all cylinders.

Of course, everything science knows It learnt from God's school, so science is still learning where the Word of God is.

Nice to hear from you again.

God bless.
Re: The Bible Is Scientific (proof) by WinningEleven(m): 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
My beloved bro.

It's been quite a while.

Nice to see you're still firing on all cylinders.

Of course, everything science knows It learnt from God's school, so science is still learning where the Word of God is.

Nice to hear from you again.

God bless.
Its good to hear from you again, its truly been a long while.
I have just been busy with med school and it hasnt been easy, but God is working wonders!
The world keeps get crazier and crazier by the day, it canrt be hidden or ignored any more.

Do tell, what do you think about the COVID-19 vaccine sir??

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Scientific (proof) by temielects(m): 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2021
Jesus is king

2 Likes

Re: The Bible Is Scientific (proof) by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2021
WinningEleven:

Its good to hear from you again, its truly been a long while.
I have just been busy with med school and it hasnt been easy, but God is working wonders!
The world keeps get crazier and crazier by the day, it canrt be hidden or ignored any more.

Do tell, what do you think about the COVID-19 vaccine sir??
Oh that's great.

As for the vaccine, I don't think it's the mark of the beast as some claim, but that it's done in preparation for it.

I believe that when the mark comes, everyone would know it's the mark, because they would voluntarily choose if to take it or not as that's a prerequisite for it to be valid. So the covid-19 vaccine doesn't meet that requirement for me.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Scientific (proof) by WinningEleven(m): 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Oh that's great.

As for the vaccine, I don't think it's the mark of the beast as some claim, but that it's done in preparation for it.

I believe that when the mark comes, everyone would know it's the mark, because they would voluntarily choose if to take it or not as that's a prerequisite for it to be valid. So the covid-19 vaccine doesn't meet that requirement for me.

God bless.
Exactly, i think its just a test run of the real thing. God, i pray we make the rapture because it wont be funny for those left behind!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Bible Is Scientific (proof) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:41am On Oct 04, 2021
WinningEleven:

Exactly, i think its just a test run of the real thing. God, i pray we make the rapture because it wont be funny for those left behind!!!!!!
I agree. I believe the best way to make the rapture is to do what it takes to ensure that God is with us. That way, we can't possibly miss the rapture because God cannot leave Himself behind.

By the way, kindly pm me or send your WhatsApp number to backtogodproject@.com so I would be able to get in touch where need be.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: The Bible Is Scientific (proof) by SweetBuns(f): 8:53am On Oct 05, 2021
Deep.
Re: The Bible Is Scientific (proof) by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:29am On Oct 05, 2021
WinningEleven:

jesusjnr
kobojunkie
antichristain
image123
MaxInDHouse

You can't understand that book (REVELATION) without Jesus' spiritual brothers. You must learn from them what all those terms means.
Revelations is full of symbolic terms so except you humbly learn from Jesus' brothers you can't grasp it's message:

A REVELATION by Jesus Christ, which God gave him, to show his slaves the things that must shortly take place. And he sent his angel and PRESENTED IT IN SIGNS through him to his slave John! Revelations 1:1

For instance did you know that the SEA according to that book doesn't mean the literal SEA?
Well it simply means rebellious humans!
They're not ready to agree on any standard of worship and their form of righteousness is not unique {Isaiah 57:20} every wind of teaching is OK with them as long as it doesn't require for a change in their thinking, God referred to them as WICKED and ADULTEROUS GENERATION so this symbolic signs in the book of Revelation is not for them {Matthew12:39} because they can't understand it! Daniel 12:10

If you're willing to know the meaning of the symbolic terms Jesus used to reveal this sacred secrets i will tell you but if you feel you're OK with what your church taught you fine! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Jesus, Our Last Hope. / Everything That Has A Beginning... ...has An End / Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.