Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? (429 Views)

How Did You Handle That Noisy 'church' Or 'mosque'? / Share Your Experiences Living Close To A Church / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by Jazzman01: 6:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Interms of noise pollution, which of the two can you tolerate?

cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by Jilo83(m): 6:09am On Nov 04, 2021
Give to Church in term of noise pollution.

Na only 5times for mosque and it wouldn't last for 2mins but Church it's for hours most especially during vigil
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 6:09am On Nov 04, 2021
grin.
The Christians will naturally choose Church while the Muslims will choose mosque. So you won't really get what you want because the votes will be based off sentiments.

So, this is not really necessary as it's only going to cause religious war and banters between both sect.

1 Like

Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by Lawlab249: 6:14am On Nov 04, 2021
None
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by Homeboiy: 6:24am On Nov 04, 2021
Brothel

Guest house

2 Likes

Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by BigDawsNet: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2021
I'm a Christian but I will go for mosque...they are not always active in program sections

Some churches runs from mon-sun
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by temitope27(m): 6:34am On Nov 04, 2021
I hate both, I prefer night club
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by nifemi25(m): 6:39am On Nov 04, 2021
If you ever lived beside a celestial church , you will understand what they called Peace
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by Tokskob2008: 6:55am On Nov 04, 2021
None but I think the mosque is less active in the noise department than the Church. Some churches now have everyday worship.
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by thinksquad(m): 7:01am On Nov 04, 2021
Mosque , peaceful.
And I love those citations they sing .
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:05am On Nov 04, 2021
“Also, when you pray, do not act like the hypocrites, for they like to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the main streets to be seen by men. Truly I say to you, they have their reward in full. but when you pray, go into your private room and, after shutting your door, pray to your Father who is in secret. Then your Father who looks on in secret will repay you. When praying, do not say the same things over and over again as the people of the nations do, for they imagine they will get a hearing for their use of many words. Matthew 6:5-7

Those are the ORDERS of the man from Nazareth Jesus who is known as "Christ" please ask yourself:
Does it sound like the people in question have anything to do with this man for real? John 15:14

Please there is only one true Christian group, even their prayers are scarce because they will never pray with someone who is not ready to listen to the commandments of their God! John 17:8-9 compare to Proverbs 28:9

So what exactly makes those noisemakers Christians as in followers of Christ? undecided
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by ojun50(m): 7:14am On Nov 04, 2021
None none none none
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by Shedrack777: 7:36am On Nov 04, 2021
op, i'll say this, you're not wise for calling the mods to push this to front page
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by OloshoMan: 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
I prefer brothel
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by spencekat(m): 4:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
None!
Re: Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer? by spencekat(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2022
Tokskob2008:
None but I think the mosque is less active in the noise department than the Church. Some churches now have everyday worship.
Mosque will wake you up very early in the morning.Both are no no for me.

(1) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Pastor Murdered A Final Year Student / Be Prepared To Overcome Poverty / Prophecy For 2022 From Celica Church Of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.