Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? (1504 Views)

God Told Me That Women With Trousers& Jewelry Will Go To Hell - Evangelist Linda / Women Were Not Created To Take Care Of Themselves - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / Is There Any Scientific Proof That Females Were Created From Men's Ribs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by HUMANIIST(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2022
Is there any scientific proof that women were created from from men's ribs?
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by HUMANIIST(m): 10:21am On Dec 09, 2022
OAM4J, lalasticlala, Seun front page please
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by derecho(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2022
Unfortunately, science is still "discovering" things.
They don't know everything and can't.

It's just like you calling a 5year girl to advice or teach a 50year old woman about menstruation

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by KnownUnknown: 11:22am On Dec 09, 2022
HUMANIIST:

No, but there is scientific evidence that shows humans were molded imperfectly by Obatala.
How else can you explain the madness that is humanity if not Obatala’s creation.

Adam and Eve is tales by moonlight. Now, if the story claimed women were created from the femur, it would make more sense than ribs. Creation from ribs is just stupid!!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by NNTR: 11:46am On Dec 09, 2022
HUMANIIST:
It is known from biblical proof that the word 'rib' , obtained from the Hebrew word צֵלׇע ṣēlā', also translated as 'flank' or 'side' in the story of Adam and Eve, is actually a mistranslation of a Biblical Hebrew euphemism for baculum, and that the hinting of the removal of this bone, from Adam, in the Book of Genesis, serves as part of a creation story, to explain its absence, in addition, as well as, justify the reason for the presence of the perineal raphe in humans (i.e. the resultant 'scar')

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by KnownUnknown: 11:57am On Dec 09, 2022
NNTR:
It is known from biblical proof that the word 'rib' , obtained from the Hebrew word צֵלׇע ṣēlā', also translated as 'flank' or 'side' in the story of Adam and Eve, is actually a mistranslation of a Biblical Hebrew euphemism for baculum, and that the hinting of the removal of this bone, from Adam, in the Book of Genesis, serves as part of a creation story, to explain its absence, in addition, as well as, justify the reason for the presence of the perineal raphe in humans (i.e. the resultant 'scar')

Haaaaaaa, this is a new one!!!
Women were created from the dick bone. Lmao

If the perineal raphe is the result of Lord God’s magical and surgical removal of Adam’s dick bone, why do women have a perineal raphe?
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by NNTR: 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
KnownUnknown:
Haaaaaaa, this is a new one!!!
Women were created from the dick bone. Lmao
There's always a first time to know

Bible words, at best, often are polysemous. As a matter of fact, the bible has quite its few share of double entendre too.

KnownUnknown:
If the perineal raphe is the result of Lord God’s magical and surgical removal of Adam’s dick bone, why do women have a perineal raphe?
Consistency, is the reason why women too, do have a perineal raphe

Anymore questions? Any more dark areas, to illuminate, to shine light on and light up?

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by NNTR: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
KnownUnknown:
No, but there here is scientific evidence that shows humans were molded imperfectly by Obatala.
How else can you explain the madness that is humanity if not Obatala’s creation.
Psalm 139:14
I will give thanks and praise to You,
for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.

Smh, well you're entitled to your opinion, but where, what you see, is madness, what I see, is, intelligence, and I see woman, I see God showing off his last card, His pièce de résistance.

Man was created as a walking building site. He essentially is a moving construction site. Work in progress. We all know how construction sites look like

KnownUnknown:
Adam and Eve is tales by moonlight. Now, if the story claimed women were created from the femur, it would make more sense than ribs. Creation from ribs is just stupid!!
1 Corinthians 13:11
When I was a child, I spake as a child,
I understood as a child, I thought as a child:
but when I became a man,
I put away childish things.

The story version that women were created from the femur are for kids, are for boys. It requires having a B2M transition before having the epiphany

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by KnownUnknown: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
NNTR:
There's always a first time to know

Bible words, at best, often are polysemous. As a matter of fact, the bible has quite its few share of double entendre too.

They are polysemous because people give them different meaning as it suits them. E.g. Ham is written to have seen his father Noah naked and Noah cursed Ham’s son Canaan with perpetual slavery to his uncles Shem and Japheth as a result.
“Scholars” who are not comfortable with the irrational and deplorable action of Noah then turn the word “naked” into a “polysemous word” by claiming Ham raped Noah or that he slept with his mother.

NNTR:

Consistency, is the reason why women too, do have a perineal raphe

Anymore questions? Any more dark areas, to illuminate, to shine light on and light up?
If consistency was a concern why didn’t Lord God mold Eve out of dust like he did Adam?
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by KnownUnknown: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
NNTR:
Psalm 139:14
I will give thanks and praise to You,
for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
Wonderful are Your works,
And my soul knows it very well.

Cool story bro!
Knownunknown 139:14

NNTR:

Smh, well you're entitled to your opinion, but where, what you see, is madness, what I see, is, intelligence, and I see woman, I see God showing off his last card, His pièce de résistance.

Given what they go through with their periods alone, I doubt they would call woman a “masterpiece”

NNTR:

Man was created as a walking building site. He essentially is a moving construction site. Work in progress. We all know how construction sites look like

Of course. The workers in the construction sites would be the gut bacteria. Gut microbiota are the microorganisms, including bacteria, archaea, fungi, and viruses that live in the digestive tracts of human construction sites.

NNTR:

but when I became a man,

When I was I child, I spake like child
When I reached the age of reason, I reasoned like a man
One has to be as gullible and ignorant as a child
to be fooled by childish things
Sumerians 13:11

NNTR:

The story version that women were created from the femur are for kids, are for boys. It requires having a B2M transition before having the epiphany

The story version that women were created from the rib are for kids, are for boys. It doesn’t require a M2B transition before having the epiphany
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by NNTR: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2022
KnownUnknown:
They are polysemous because people give them different meaning as it suits them. E.g. Ham is written to have seen his father Noah naked and Noah cursed Ham’s son Canaan with perpetual slavery to his uncles Shem and Japheth as a result.
“Scholars” who are not comfortable with the irrational and deplorable action of Noah then turn the word “naked” into a “polysemous word” by claiming Ham raped Noah or that he slept with his mother.
Oh, so you want to go off topic, and delve into Noah, Shem, Japheth, Ham and Canaan then, hmm?

KnownUnknown:
If consistency was a concern why didn’t Lord shod mold Eve out of dust like he did Adam?
If not dust, upon her death, what did Eve's body turn into?
Have you considered that Adam's red baculum was ground into dust first before mixing up to form a black complexion or skin tone Eve?

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by NNTR: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
KnownUnknown:
Cool story bro!
Knownunknown 139:14
Do you know the number of working parts in an eye?
Give a ballpark figure

KnownUnknown:
Given what they go through with their periods alone,
As the bed was laid, so we all sleep on it

KnownUnknown:
I doubt they would call woman a “masterpiece”
Let's compare with one human creation, you from scratch, have done using raw materials

KnownUnknown:
Of course. The workers in the construction sites would be the gut bacteria. Gut microbiota are the microorganisms, including bacteria, archaea, fungi, and viruses that live in the digestive tracts of human construction sites.
The gut bacteria, gut microbiota, the microorganisms, including bacteria, archaea, fungi, and viruses were all dormant until the fall from grace to grass. Na condition, make crayfish bend

KnownUnknown:
When I was I child, I spake like child
When I reached the age of reason, I reasoned like a man
One has to be as gullible and ignorant as a child
to be fooled by childish things
Sumerians 13:11

The story version that women were created from the rib are for kids, are for boys. It doesn’t require a M2B transition before having the epiphany
When people don't want their illusions destroyed, they refuse to outgrow childish stories about women being created from one of the bones taken out from Adam's rib cage

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by KnownUnknown: 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
NNTR:
Oh, so you want to go off topic, and delve into Noah, Shem, Japheth, Ham and Canaan then, hmm?

Just giving you another example of the “polysemous” word.

NNTR:

If not dust, upon her death, what did Eve's body turn into?

Rainbow colored sprinkles.

NNTR:

Have you considered that Adam's red baculum was ground into dust first before mixing up to form a black complexion or skin tone Eve?

How do you know the color of Adam’s dick bone or whether it was ground to dust?
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by KnownUnknown: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2022
NNTR:
Do you know the number of working parts in an eye?
Give a ballpark figure

NNTR:

As the bed was laid, so we all sleep on it

What a bloody bed it is for them.

NNTR:

Let's compare with one human creation, you from scratch, have done using raw materials

The Lord God is a human creation using man as the raw materials. That’s why the Lord God was created in man’s image.

NNTR:

The gut bacteria, gut microbiota, the microorganisms, including bacteria, archaea, fungi, and viruses were all dormant until the fall from grace to grass. Na condition, make crayfish bend

The gut bacteria, gut microbiota, the microorganisms, including bacteria, archaea, fungi, and viruses were all dormant waiting for the fall from grace to grass so that the construction can start. Na condition, make snake talk

NNTR:

When people don't want their illusions destroyed, they refuse to outgrow childish stories about women being created from one of the bones taken out from Adam's rib cage

When people don't want their illusions destroyed, they refuse to outgrow childish stories about women being created from one of the bones taken out from Adam's rib cage but replace the rib with the dick bone.
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by Maynman: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
derecho:
Unfortunately, science is still "discovering" things.
They don't know everything and can't.

It's just like you calling a 5year girl to advice or teach a 50year old woman about menstruation

Your analogy is flawed.
is just like a 50 year old woman teaching a 5 year old that men also menstruate without giving evidence to it, and just want the 5 year old to ignorantly believe it with faith
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by derecho(m): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lol..in an attempt to make sense you further displayed your folly.

The point is science can not explain what is beyond it.

Maybe that should be okay for your brain
Maynman:

Your analogy is flawed.
is just like a 50 year old woman teaching a 5 year old that men also menstruate without giving evidence to it, and just want the 5 year old to ignorantly believe it with faith
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by Maynman: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2022
In an attempt to defend your beliefs you further displayed your lunacy.

If science can’t explain what is beyond it, then why don’t You explain to science how you got to that conclusion and provide evidence to it?

Hope it’s not too much for your brainpower?

derecho:
Lol..in an attempt to make sense you further displayed your folly.

The point is science can not explain what is beyond it.

Maybe that should be okay for your brain

A mad 50 year old woman teaching a 5 year old that men also menstruate without giving evidence to it, and just want the 5 year old to ignorantly believe it with faith because “science can not explain what is beyond it.”
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by derecho(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2022
It's not about belief but understanding So wake up.
I'm well rooted in the sciences but I'm not so stupid to know its limitations.

Maynman:
In an attempt to defend your beliefs you further displayed your lunacy.

If science can’t explain what is beyond it, then why don’t You explain to science how you got to that conclusion and provide evidence to it?

Hope it’s not too much for your brainpower?

A mad 50 year old woman teaching a 5 year old that men also menstruate without giving evidence to it, and just want the 5 year old to ignorantly believe it with faith because “science can not explain what is beyond it.”
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by Maynman: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
Then explain to science how you arrived at your understanding, present facts and not “beliefs” as you said.

I’m rooted in common sense and not so foolish to base my life on beliefs i read in a book.

derecho:
It's not about belief but understanding So wake up.
I'm well rooted in the sciences but I'm not so stupid to know its limitations.

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by derecho(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Your commonsense is irrelevant in this matter.
You can never be able to reason beyond your exposure. So stop fooling yourself.

It's just like a JSS1 boy arguing with a professor of molecular genetics about
Krebs's cycle.

If you are intelligent I would have known.

I deliberately used the word "discovering" from the beginning but because you fail to use your brain(though claiming commonsense) to know you only discover what was unknown but was there; you just want to talk.

If I drill you now in your so called science, the world would see how dull and stupid you are.

Summary,
Science is not commonsense and it's not absolute.
Be humble enough to learn otherwise you can't even be a scientist
Maynman:
Then explain to science how you arrived at your understanding, present facts and not “beliefs” as you said.

I’m rooted in common sense and not so foolish to base my life on beliefs i read in a book.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by HUMANIIST(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
myndd44 what do you have to say?
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by Maynman: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
So your ignorance is what is relevant in this matter?
How can you be able to explain your ignorance to someone else ? Stop being a fool.

A professor of molecular genetics started as a novice and got EDUCATION of what he practiced, he didn’t just wake up one day and started saying jargons calling them theory.
A professor of molecular genetics will refer the jss 1 boy to facts and evidence of what he is saying.

If you have brain you won’t be getting your facts from a random book with UNKNOWN AUTHORS.

If something is UNKNOWN, how did you then discover it? From a jewish book? Bwahahahah

If i drill you on your beliefs and the jewish books you read, the world will see how unintelligent and a cretin that you are.

Science is knowledge and common sense, only a ignorant sheep will say otherwiSe.
Be humble enough to think beyond your forged jewish books where you get your “facts” with no evidence to back it up, you lack basic common sense

derecho:
Your commonsense is irrelevant in this matter.
You can never be able to reason beyond your exposure. So stop fooling yourself.

It's just like a JSS1 boy arguing with a professor of molecular genetics about
Krebs's cycle.

If you are intelligent I would have known.

I deliberately used the word "discovering" from the beginning but because you fail to use your brain(though claiming commonsense) to know you only discover what was unknown but was there; you just want to talk.

If I drill you now in your so called science, the world would see how dull and stupid you are.

Summary,
Science is not commonsense and it's not absolute.
Be humble enough to learn otherwise you can't even be a scientist

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by NNTR: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
KnownUnknown:
Just giving you another example of the “polysemous” word.
Nothing polysemous about going off tangent with trying to derail the thread by introducing to Noah, Shem, Japheth, Ham and Canaan

KnownUnknown:
Rainbow colored sprinkles.
You gat jokes.
What do you reckon you end up as once the bacteria, germs et era have had first serving off you?
Rainbow colored sprinkles?

KnownUnknown:
How do you know the color of Adam’s dick bone ...
It says on the tin what colour Adam is

KnownUnknown:
... or whether it was ground to dust?
Ah ha, how possibly you reckon black clay is made then

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by NNTR: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
KnownUnknown:
Nah. Look in the range of 2M

KnownUnknown:
What a bloody bed it is for them.
Leviticus 17:11
For the life of the flesh is in the blood,
and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls;
for it is the blood that makes atonement, by reason of the life [which it represents].’

Convenient reminder of the fact that the life of the flesh is in the blood.

Also, simply another reminder of the legacy of the fall from grace to grass, as prelapsarian Eve whilst in the sanctuary (i.e. Eden) never menstruated

KnownUnknown:
The Lord God is a human creation using man as the raw materials. That’s why the Lord God was created in man’s image.
The Lord God is self existent

KnownUnknown:
That’s why the Lord God was created in man’s image.
Idolatry is a product of creating God in man's image. Case in point, idols like Obatala, one of the many gods featured in Yoruba mythology

KnownUnknown:
The gut bacteria, gut microbiota, the microorganisms, including bacteria, archaea, fungi, and viruses were all dormant waiting for the fall from grace to grass so that the construction can start. Na condition, make snake talk
Maybe in your imagination, did a snake ever talk

KnownUnknown:
When people don't want their illusions destroyed, they refuse to outgrow childish stories about women being created from one of the bones taken out from Adam's rib cage but replace the rib with the dick bone.
Every other primate, bar man, have their baculum intact. Go figure from there on

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by NNTR: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2022
HUMANIIST:
myndd44 what do you have to say?
Would turn the thread into a rowdy market place

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by HUMANIIST(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
NNTR:
Would turn the thread into a rowdy market place

wrong, there is no proof that God exist.
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by triplechoice(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2022
There's no scientific evidence that women were created from the rib of men.

There shouldn't be any such evidence because the Adam and Eve story is a myth. And it doesn't make any sense whatsoever for scientists to waste their time investigating what is obviously a fictional story.

It's only believers that take the story as a true, and it's because they have been made to believe that.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by sonmvayina(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
HUMANIIST:

Noooooo

Every body came out from a woman's pussy
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by NNTR: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2022
HUMANIIST:
wrong, there is no proof that God exist.
Exactly what and how I would expect a humanist to conclude since a man who lies to himself, and believes his own lies, effectively is incapable of recognising truth, either in himself or in anyone else

The best lies, contain the most truth, and the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world is that neither he nor God exists

For you to conclude that there is no proof that God exists, indicates you're either one or all three of, being in denial, ignorant or rebelling, when your sheer existence is first-hand living proof that God exists.

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by Jokerman(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
KnownUnknown:

No, but there is scientific evidence that shows humans were molded imperfectly by Obatala.

A Rib was used in creating a woman... not from Rin
Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by NNTR: 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
NNTR:
but when I became a man,

The story version that women were created from the rib are for kids, are for boys. It requires having a B2M transition before having the epiphany

triplechoice:
There's no scientific evidence that women were created from the rib of men.

There shouldn't be any such evidence because the Adam and Eve story is a myth. And it doesn't make any sense whatsoever for scientists to waste their time investigating what is obviously a fictional story.

It's only believers that take the story as a true, and it's because they have been made to believe that.
You are absolutely right, as its baby believers that accept that version, at face value, as a completely true account

Re: Is There Any Scientific Proof That Women Were Created From From Men's Ribs? by KnownUnknown: 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
NNTR:
Exactly what and how I would expect a humanist to conclude since a man who lies to himself, and believes his own lies, effectively is incapable of recognising truth, either in himself or in anyone else

The best lies, contain the most truth, and the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled is convincing the world is that neither he nor God exists

For you to conclude that there is no proof that God exists, indicates you're either one or all three of, being in denial, ignorant or rebelling, when your sheer existence is first-hand living proof that God exists.

Wrong! His sheer existence is proof that the universe evolved from the Big Bang after Thanos acquired the infinity gauntlet and snapped his fingers hereby destroying the Priorlife. Then the council of DGil mounted the seven sisters who birthed the bull of heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Image Of The Cross: Best Eclipse Picture Seen Yet? (Photo) / Top 10 Reasons Why Beer Is Better Than Religion / Child Christening On The Eighth Day Is It A Biblical Observation Or?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.