Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,965 members, 7,956,616 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:23 PM

IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home (24994 Views)

One Month Sit-At-Home: Imo CP Deploys Heavy Security To Targeted Areas / IPOB Asks South-East Residents To Shun Business Activities, Pray For Nnamdi Kanu / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by cazchi: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Lol, the ibo in my estate that sells groceries usually listens to Nnamdi kanu podcasts and is a die hard supporter....but what's funny is that this dude has never ever closed his shop for any sit at home, one would think people like him in lagos would follow in the footsteps of their eastern kin. grin grin imagine obi cubana closing his club as sit at home for this rettarded shitshow by ipob? Or coscharis closing down his dealership? Lmao.

Sit at homes are only successful in the east because the population is largely already unemployed and jobless cus of few opportunities in the region thanks to misplaced priorities of it's governors, and a large majority of the meat heads violently pushing for biafra and dying for it are largely dirt poor rettards. The ones in Lagos are busy doing business (legal and illegal) and spending their friday nights at Cubana or quilox. It's the broke one's that usually open threads on nairaland talking about how Rivers State is part of biafruad meanwhile their mums are living as tenants. Fvckers

Omo, use sense na. Thats like asking someone in Egypt to close shop in solidarity with those in the Eastern Region. You go school? Sit-at home was declared in Biafraland. Man, i can't wait to be separated from you lot. Fulani go show una shege.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by cazchi: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2021
Komu1048:

What is the difference between ESN n Fulani hedmen.

FHM- kill indiscriminately

ESN kill only igbos
FHM oppress indiscriminately
ESN oppress only Igbos

FHM- operate for financial n political gain

Again, why are you so afraid of a REFERENDUM? Unity beggar! Biafra must be free. We don't want your trash again!

ESN- operates for Igbo fleedom from FHM.

Conclusion ESN>FHM
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by nerd004: 9:28am On Oct 04, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
Lol, the ibo in my estate that sells groceries usually listens to Nnamdi kanu podcasts and is a die hard supporter....but what's funny is that this dude has never ever closed his shop for any sit at home, one would think people like him in lagos would follow in the footsteps of their eastern kin. grin grin imagine obi cubana closing his club as sit at home for this rettarded shitshow by ipob? Or coscharis closing down his dealership? Lmao.

Sit at homes are only successful in the east because the population is largely already unemployed and jobless cus of few opportunities in the region thanks to misplaced priorities of it's governors, and a large majority of the meat heads violently pushing for biafra and dying for it are largely dirt poor rettards. The ones in Lagos are busy doing business (legal and illegal) and spending their friday nights at Cubana or quilox. It's the broke one's that usually open threads on nairaland talking about how Rivers State is part of biafruad meanwhile their mums are living as tenants. Fvckers

Best write up ever ...God bless your intelligence
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Nicoddemus(m): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
This is the time to prove that we are united south/people!

Injustice is being melted out to Kanu today, tomorrow it could be someone else!

Let's stand up against tyranny, let's restore human right, let's take back the will and purpose our people once had

Or this will be the very beginning of death and oppression!

Let us unite and fight our common enemy - injustice!

All for one, one for all!!!

I know that you have been bitten by a zombie but I will still answer you for the sake of the future!

Is the injustice melted out to one ethnic group

Okay, can you protest in Nigeria peacefully now

If truly people were killed all over Nigeria as we all know, then this is a fight for all!

We all spent 7 months at home for covid, surely we can spend a month for the sake of our future and that of our generations to come!

Modified:

You can't protest either! So how do you intend to carry out your strategies
Come on shatap there! I'm an Igbo instead of Biafra to come through IPOB then let it never ever happen. IPOB is the most foolish agitation sect I've seen all through my whole life. Always taking decisions that is only possible in the realm of a mad man Even their leader Kanu so careless in his speech and without strategy. I used to listen to him but found out he was a very stupid man then I stopped. One must be partially mad before he can be a successful member of IPOB sorry to say this sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by AyomideOG01: 9:38am On Oct 04, 2021
kingthreat:

Ok you ewedu-loving Igbo slave, despite being an utter disgrace to the Omoluabis. Listen very carefully. Nigeria remains. There will be no Oduduwa or Biafra. And there is nothing inconsequential you can do about it.

Lol...dumb skulls everywhere
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:39am On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=106421224][/quote]

"Wow, IPob miscreants thinks other tribes are as dumb as they are, mumu people...you better keep your daftness to yourselves and burn down the entire South East because you want to fight Buhari who is laughing at your stupidity in Abuja". - Village People spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 04, 2021
engrfaruq:

But they're not asking for unity in their quest for secession.
onye naw ignore grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Algold: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2021
LokoH:

Leader always pay higher price than the followers. That is where he EARN restpect, because respect is not given, it is EARNED.
IPOB knew other people won't join us because they don't av the spirit it takes to start, remain and push the strugle to the end. What we faced in the 60s, no people in black Africa ever did.
In future, if we call ourselves "LION OF AFRICA" your children, if they read history, will say "They Are".

Your bad English expose your foolishness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by RAbayomi: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2021
IPOB declared sit at home has been successful because of force, cohesion, intimidation, threat, murder and arson. It has NEVER been as a result of voluntary or willful obedience. Government has to be there as much as possible for the silent majority who cannot speak for themselves. Any authority obtained by force rather than legitimacy is nothing to be respected. Compare the way SW populace has reacted to the group calling for secession with large dose of apathy. By so doing, call for secession is ebbing and will surely die a natural death. It is not wise that the elites in SE wants to exploit IPOB as a tool to talk about political injustice because of clamour for Igbo presidency by tacitly supporting IPOB criminality and destabilization of SE. Sooner than later, it will be an I'll wind that will blow nothing good for the whole of SE. Time is farst running out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by King44(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2021
If it would teach the gvt a lesson and make them bend to our will, of which it will but what will the people eat we are just recovering from covid Bihari lockdown that was not planned
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by dapolaw(m): 10:01am On Oct 04, 2021
Oga you are not even asking for 24hour sit at home but 30 days?

My question; How will someone that makes his or her living on a daily basis survive it.

Or is IPOB going to provide them food and clothing and or the said period?

You people need to sit back and change strategy.

Wiseandtrue:

Let's stand up against tyranny, let's restore human right, let's take back the will and purpose our people once had

I know that you have been bitten by a zombie but I will still answer you for the sake of the future!

If truly people were killed all over Nigeria as we all know, then this is a fight for all!

We all spent 7 months at home for covid, surely we can spend a month for the sake of our future and that of our generations to come!

Modified:

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Solatium(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2021
We no dey do,make una dey display una madness for east,Notify us so that we will be aware and create a refugee camp when you are done destroying the little that is left of the place

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by OmoEpe(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2021
dapolaw:
Oga you are not even asking for 24hour sit at home but 30 days?

My question; How will someone that makes his or her living on a daily basis survive it.

Or is IPOB going to provide them food and clothing and or the said period?

You people need to sit back and change strategy.

This girl's stupidity is extraordinary everyday, just like ZeeWorld

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by dapolaw(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2021
Hahahahahahaha

OmoEpe:

This girl's stupidity is extraordinary everyday, just like ZeeWorld
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by NGpatriot: 10:21am On Oct 04, 2021
cazchi:

Lol. Don't flatter yourself bud. We are not looking for your emotional support. Leave that for the Fulani when you are dominated.
If your brain hasn't already shown you the purpose of the struggle now, then even 1 million men couldn't sway you.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2021
STOP KILLING YOUR INNOCENT PPL,BECAUSE GOD HATE THIS EVIL.
WHEN MILITARY GOVERNORS TAKE OVER THE EAST,THE Eastern PEOPLE WILL COME UNDER SIEGE NO MORE FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION OR MOVEMENT AND NAIJA MILITARY CRAKDOWN CAN BE MASSIVEangrySTOP THIS EVIL DESTRUCTIONS THAT IS INVITING THE MILITARY INVASION. undecided

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Freeman50(m): 10:24am On Oct 04, 2021
babdap:
Don't carry your madness to other region, why will you deny your people to their economic interests, access to health care. IPOB needs to re- strategies ., this sit at home order is not a good idea.
We all know that protest is now a taboo in Nigeria. Hence, the ENDsars 2020 killings. If you think the sit at home is not a good idea, do them a favour by coming up with other alternatives that can be used to cub the situation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by kingthreat(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2021
AyomideOG01:

Lol...dumb skulls everywhere

You wey no dumb, wetin you don achieve?
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by kingthreat(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2021
cazchi:

Lol. Don't flatter yourself bud. We are not looking for your emotional support. Leave that for the Fulani when you are dominated.
If your brain hasn't already shown you the purpose of the struggle now, then even 1 million men couldn't sway you.

Please enforce your sit at home today. Kill anyone who does not conform as usual
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by brightalo1010: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Modified:

Why not do the sit at home alone without calling other reasonable regions to join you?

If your claim is to give igbos freedom how come you're forcing people to sit at home if they refuses then there properties will be destroyed or they get killed? What type of madness is that, can you explain that situation without bias?

If FG forces to people to sit at home and kills or destroys properties of those that failed to comply you will be the first to cry to high heavens complaining.

If you love freedom allow people to enjoy there freedom too the sit at home is cruel

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by brightalo1010: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2021
cazchi:
You Nigerians don't understand that if MNK isn't produced on the 21 Oct, it shows that even YOU are now a slave to these Govt and they can do as they please even if it is unlawful.

Have you lost your fighting spirit? Is Liberty something you people don't care of anymore?

SMH

If you care for liberty you won't be forcing people to sit at home or destroy properties or kill those who refuses to adhere to the useless sit at home.

Your liberty shouldn't make you attack those with different opinions on the agitation. One thing I noticed about you ipob members is you people preaches what you don't practice.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Afamed: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2021
CXLVII:

Have you had breakfast this morning?

Kindly ignore that Wailing soul

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by brightalo1010: 10:55am On Oct 04, 2021
cazchi:

Patriotism to a country that kill me and rape my sisters? One that when we protested peacefully, brought soldiers to kill us?
One that arrested MNK a few years back, released him on bail but then tried to murder him?
One that kidnapped MNK this year, failed to produce him in court and now are trying to kill his Lawyer bfore the court date.

Evil men are not just those that perpetuate the acts, but those that twist it to a lie. Don't piss on me and tell me its raining.

You CANNOT force a people to unite with you! Conduct a referendum. If majority of Southerners want to stay, this whole things ends! Why are you so afraid?

So the ones that ESN, ipob and UGM are killing aren't a concern to you Mr hypocrite?

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:57am On Oct 04, 2021
To join you in Self destruction abi? Honestly this people mumu is getting extraordinary everyday.

This is only aspect where I respect Yoruba people, I dare any Agitators to go to Agbeni or Oja'ba market, Oshodi. to declare a day sit at home maybe he will not meet his waterloo.

IPOB can continue killing themselves, we wish them best of luck.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by engrelvis(m): 11:05am On Oct 04, 2021
kingthreat:

Ok you ewedu-loving Igbo slave, despite being an utter disgrace to the Omoluabis. Listen very carefully. Nigeria remains. There will be no Oduduwa or Biafra. And there is nothing inconsequential you can do about it.
y r u wasting yr time with these deluded people? Dey lost it when dey started killing.Is dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by MrMacinterchi1: 11:12am On Oct 04, 2021
AmbaliJ:
Them dey ment. No be only 1 month, dem for make am a whole year. Our mumu no reach dat level for SW abeg. Na SE people dey ok with putting up with dat kind lubbish and nonsense. I can't speak for others but I know SW would definitely not partake in such foolishness.
there have been no resistance so far from any body, fear has taken control. so, those stupid people can achieve this because no body will resist , not even the government. (even the government has been silent since)
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by elmodee7(m): 11:28am On Oct 04, 2021
Idiotic pigs of brafia (IPOB) brainwashed savage breasts should not being the west into their savage agenda.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Sleekfingers: 11:28am On Oct 04, 2021

Person wey e own don spoil, dey always dey find partner...... sometimes, I just wonder how these people reason

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

You are a big liar in the east you say the population is largely unemployed. Did you ever go to the east? Oga stop peddling lies here. Even NBS statistics show the region with the lowest unemployment rate is still the south east especially Anambra. Haaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you people should fear God with this lies you keep popping up.
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Sleekfingers: 11:33am On Oct 04, 2021
AdaAwka1:

By the time all the Igbos in Lagos close their shops every Monday for 1 month you will have your answer.

Can they do that in lagos? I don't think so
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Ezehillary(m): 11:34am On Oct 04, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

what is this useless bandit saying self
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Timmi: 11:45am On Oct 04, 2021

IPOB is a traitor, no other organization should join them. They will definitely betray whoever join with them. That is in their DNA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate / I Won Fair And Square, Thank You Nyesom Wike - Tinubu Says In Rivers (Video) / Militants From Ondo, Not Bayelsa Or Delta, Attacking Lagos– Gani Adams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.