Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home (24753 Views)

IPOB Asks South-East Residents To Shun Business Activities, Pray For Nnamdi Kanu / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us / Nnamdi Kanu Begs East, West & Middle-belt To Join Forces With IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by christistruth01: 12:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Komu1048:

Please let them do a month on the stretch. Other tribe will sell on their behalf

Especially the Ijebus and Ijesha. They may even take over the line of Business If they don't return on time

Lagos Igbos are not foolish they know what is at Stake and they won't put their livelihoods on the line for IPOB
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by QuotaSystem: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
...and that's how IPOB terrorists were given a gigantic middle finger by the sensible south cheesy

Tactless, impulsive & unstrategic cold-blooded killers.
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by LegendHero(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
FolabiCash:

Lmao. Even though I'm a Yoruba , I must say we really always ask why. You ask why and still voted buhari twice. Please go and sit down.

How many percent of the Yorubas voted Buhari in both 2015 and 2019?

That’s your why?

We asked why in 2015 because Buhari was the better solution to Jonathan looking at the fact that they sold his image as a incorruptible general who will wipe out Boko Haram. That’s how to ask why. Even yet still he couldn’t get 70% of the votes because some people still asked why!

In 2019, you can see Buhari lost both Ondo and Oyo and that’s because people asked why. Why should we vote the failure Buhari again and he only won the SW with less than 60% of the votes even wit the he fact that the west is APC and Osinbajo the son of the soil is the VP.

Now contrast that to how Igbo people vote, you will get the why analogy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by JimiJunji: 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
OmoEpe:

No sit at home duration will seem bad to a man whose reasoning faculty is trapped in Cownu the Baboons anus.

An ambitionless life has no need for introspection, every wind is favourable to a ship without a destination

But note that not all humans are in same category with you so confine your madness to your Afghanistan like region

I understand that you're an online e- warrior, but nothing on this site really matters. Don't take life to seriously and drink lots of water, you'd live a longer life.
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Sunday2021: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
AyomideOG01:

Typical Fulani man. Read the rubbish u wrote and tell me if u have sense at all. Why did this guys carry gun in the first place? The fulani Nigeria army were busy killing the igbos who were peacefully protesting for their God given right of self actualization and you guys were killing them like antelopes. Now they are armed you guys don't want to talk about what caused them to carry arms in the first place. Disgusting unity beggers. Like it or not, nigeria is finished and in no time the southwest's struggle for the oduduwa republic will be actualized and there is nothing inconsequential beings like u can do about it. Continue making ur divisive comment here, only f0ols like u will take u seriously.

Long live oduduwa republic and all other lovers of freedom
see mumu, always spreading lies and propaganda. It is wasting my time let him just give go ahead let us meet with these terrorists. he who survived is the king, no idiot will call UN,USA, EU, U k, fIFA,AU etc.
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Daniel058(m): 1:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
NGpatriot:
These terrorist clowns are so delusional they think the people of SW are ready to participate in their self-destructive and terrorist madness.

Who swear for these Taliban jihadists in the SE?

Abi we should start beating and killing our mothers in the SW because they ventured out to the market to feed their families or start murdering our doctors, students and intellectuals too?
Stop that please, Igbo people can never be that numu that fight for a god
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by OmoEpe(m): 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
JimiJunji:

I understand that you're an online e- warrior, but nothing on this site really matters. Don't take life to seriously and drink lots of water, you'd live a longer life.

Hatred and bitterness eating up you IPOB miscreants kill faster then anything else, so advice your members accordingly

Moreover the gross stupidity that has enveloped you is just the first step in your miserable death from hate.

He the gods want to kill they first make mad little wonder you all are displaying lunacy not expected from sane minds
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by weblord1900: 1:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ahhh One month is too much na cool
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Godispeace: 2:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
lolzzzzzz grin grin grin grin what a brainless fellow is this guy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
LokoH:

Leader always pay higher price than the followers. That is where he EARN restpect, because respect is not given, it is EARNED.
IPOB knew other people won't join us because they don't av the spirit it takes to start, remain and push the strugle to the end. What we faced in the 60s, no people in black Africa ever did.
In future, if we call ourselves "LION OF AFRICA" your children, if they read history, will say "They Are".
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by igbowoman: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
One month only.
Make it 6 months
Idiots
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by AdaAwka1: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
Komu1048:

Please let them do a month on the stretch. Other tribe will sell on their behalf

I Hear other tribes will suddenly have millions to do importation abi? other tribes will automatically have the knowledge or spare parts and electronics that bthe igbos have abi. the thing is they might not be able to do it. note if they do other tribes will suffer
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by CUMIN: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
AdaAwka1:

I Hear other tribes will suddenly have millions to do importation abi? other tribes will automatically have the knowledge or spare parts and electronics that bthe igbos have abi. the thing is they might not be able to do it. note if they do other tribes will suffer

See this one I have done spare part before and they're loads of other tribes in it...it is a non technical job.
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Feggie3: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
cazchi:
[/s]

That brings that to a conclusive end.

If you can pull your head out of your arse, you'd tell yourself the truth about the situation. You know very well that the Oduduwans are top in Education and Social studies, the Biafrans are up there with ingenuity and business, hence, when we go, you're doomed. Unity beggar!
Now you have switched from the point he raised... Typical Ipob when they are been beaten in an argument. Before u call me all sorts of names, I be nwa afo Igbo boy and reside in the East.
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by JimiJunji: 3:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
OmoEpe:

Hatred and bitterness eating up you IPOB miscreants kill faster then anything else, so advice your members accordingly

Moreover the gross stupidity that has enveloped you is just the first step in your miserable death from hate.

He the gods want to kill they first make mad little wonder you all are displaying lunacy not expected from sane minds

Ok. Sorry, you'd be alright. Love and light.
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by millionboi(m): 4:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
AmbaliJ:
Them dey ment. No be only 1 month, dem for make am a whole year. Our mumu no reach dat level for SW abeg. Na SE people dey ok with putting up with dat kind lubbish and nonsense. I can't speak for others but I know SW would definitely not partake in such foolishness.
even south east
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by millionboi(m): 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
betwo:
The only thing i know nigeria is two south north.what left is to follow one.
u didn't make any sense
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by AdaAwka1: 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
CUMIN:

See this one I have done spare part before and they're loads of other tribes in it...it is a non technical job.

Thank God for our life. I get am before no be property.
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Komu1048(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
AdaAwka1:

I swear nothing can sweet them more than taking over the business world from igbos. I mean the Ijebus n ilesa people, even Edo people will like the development, Fulani people will covert the BDC biz to importation sharp sharp. I will respect ipob if they can compel them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Newton85: 9:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
InHeaven:
So after all the insult on Yorubas from porous mouthed Nnamdi Kanu, we should support him.

After he ordered the killings of prominent Yorubas sons in our land by his Terrorist group and brothers during #EndSARS, we should support Nnamdi Kanu?

After he orchestrated the destructions of lifes and properties in Lagos State during #EndSARS we should support Nnamdi Kanu?

After all the envy turns HATE on us from his people, we should support their terroristic agenda?

People who would rather vote their acclaimed enemy instead of Yorubas OUT OF ENVY doesn't deserve our empathy.

More importantly, A TERRORIST DOESN'T DESERVE OUR SUPPORT.

WE ARE NOT F00LS, WE LOOK BEFORE WE LEAP
Lol, Yorubas supporting the person Kanu in solidarity is not even the problem, these IPOB scallywags are actually telling Yorubas to ground their own economy and suffer on behalf of a mentally unstable scumbag like Nnamdi Kanu! Imagine that effrontery!? Who'll save these Eboes from their chronic psychosis?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Spectaclesawe25: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
They are worse than Buhari themselves, how do you force your mission and vission on. People and mame those who have contrasting views and then come to blame Buhari for being autocratic and nepotic?
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by ojedele2020: 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
kollinz1234:
simply put, yorubas has always been cowards. When Biafra will come, we will leave you to the fulanis to decided your fate as they decided Ilorin.

hmmmmmm not all ibos are senseless like you yoruba are not coward and can never be i want to ask you despite all your biafra rant how many times have you come out and go against FG EXCEPT SW AND SS
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by ojedele2020: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
engrfaruq:

Why not kukuma "unity-beg" South-South instead?
because we are not stupid people like you
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by kollinz1234(m): 3:23am On Oct 05, 2021
ojedele2020:

hmmmmmm not all ibos are senseless like you yoruba are not coward and can never be i want to ask you despite all your biafra rant how many times have you come out and go against FG EXCEPT SW AND SS
have you bowed to the emir of Ilorin today?
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by NGpatriot: 3:35am On Oct 05, 2021
kollinz1234:
simply put, yorubas has always been cowards. When Biafra will come, we will leave you to the fulanis to decided your fate as they decided Ilorin.

grin grin

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by kollinz1234(m): 3:39am On Oct 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

grin grin
lol an 87 years old man hugging a visitor who travelled all the way from adamawa to meet him. Shouldn't be a big deal.

Now take this

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by NGpatriot: 4:16am On Oct 05, 2021
kollinz1234:
lol an 87 years old man hugging a visitor who travelled all the way from adamawa to meet him. Shouldn't be a big deal.

Now take this

It was on the auspices of this group that Ndigbo gathered again to endorse the presidential aspiration of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar/Peter Obi for the 2019 general elections.

Dignitaries at the programme included President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Dr. Nnia Nwodo, his brother and former governor, Okwesilieze Nwodo; former Ohanaeze President General, Chief Gary Igariwey, former Ohanaeze Secretary General, Dr. Joe Nworgu; Prof Uzodinma Nwala of Alaigbo Development Foundation (ADF); Chief Ben Ndi Obi; Prof ABC Nwosu; Igwe Nnaemeka Achebe; Constitutional lawyer, Prof Ben Nwabueze and Dr. Mrs Uche Azikiwe.

Others were, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, Chief Emeka Ihedioha; former governor Achike Udenwa; Chief Onyema Ugochukwu; former Senate President, Adolphus Wabara; Sen Enyinanya Abaribe; Brig Gen Ike Nwachukwu (rtd), Lieut. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika (rtd); Chief Olisa Agbakoba (SAN); Prof Elo Amucheazi; Prof Chinwelite Ejike; Prof Osita Ogbu; Chief Lawrence Nwuruku; Sen Chris Anyanwu; Amb George Obiozor; Chief Felix Mgbada; Archbishop Maxwell Anikwenwa; Prof Anya O. Anya; Chief Walter Ofonagoro; Sen Theodore Orji and Chief Allison Madueke, among others.

https://guardian.ng/politics/2019-matters-arising-as-ndigbo-decides-on-atiku-obi/
Comedian, visit ko, visitation ni.

Fulani man was who your fathers, leaders and who is who in igboland including ohaneze begged and invited to tender igbo praise and endorsement, the Hausa Fulani man that you saw and still see as your life and savior.

As we speak, you are still lining up behind the same Hausa Fulani man as your savior ..

Go and seat down somewhere, read the news and keep up with what is happening in your ipob villages...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by engrfaruq(m): 8:21am On Oct 05, 2021
ojedele2020:

because we are not stupid people like you

Sorry, I didn't it'd pain you that much. Ndo
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by kollinz1234(m): 3:55pm On Oct 05, 2021
NGpatriot:

Comedian, visit ko, visitation ni.

Fulani man was who your fathers, leaders and who is who in igboland including ohaneze begged and invited to tender igbo praise and endorsement, the Hausa Fulani man that you saw and still see as your life and savior.

As we speak, you are still lining up behind the same Hausa Fulani man as your savior ..

Go and seat down somewhere, read the news and keep up with what is happening in your ipob villages...

grin grin grin

Savior and we don't have emir in any igboland. Do u know that Ilorin is still answerable to the caliphate? When will such a thing happen in the East? We have taken over Lagos just as fulani have taken over Ilorin and you know what? There is nothing you can do about that. You know why? because you and your lots are cowards grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Revealed-how Police Commissioner Zakari Biu Aided Escape Of Boko Haram Suspect / Do You Know You Can Contest An Estimated Nepa Bill? / Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.