Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,696 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home (24749 Views)

IPOB Asks South-East Residents To Shun Business Activities, Pray For Nnamdi Kanu / PANDEF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, Middle Belt To North: You Can’t Dictate To Us / Nnamdi Kanu Begs East, West & Middle-belt To Join Forces With IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by optionalY09: 4:50am On Oct 04, 2021
That’s the way to go, let’s shut this crap down and let the true negotiation begins. We will shut it down nobody will regroup for any election until we renegotiate this country period!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Dhury: 4:52am On Oct 04, 2021
Ndi sit at home don come again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by AntiChristian: 4:52am On Oct 04, 2021
Ndi ara! Make others join you sit at home? Better continue to cripple your states! Kill your people for the actualisation of your biafra struggle.

Terrorists are only terrorists and it doesn't matter the acclaimed tribe, religion, etc.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:52am On Oct 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
This is the time to prove that we are united south/people!

Injustice is being melted out to Kanu today, tomorrow it could be someone else!

Let's stand up against tyranny, let's restore human right, let's take back the will and purpose our people once had

Or this will be the very beginning of death and oppression!

Let us unite and fight our common enemy - injustice!

All for one, one for all!!!

How does sitting at home translate to fighting a common enemy? Or am I missing something?

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by kingthreat(m): 4:55am On Oct 04, 2021
cazchi:
You Nigerians don't understand that if MNK isn't produced on the 21 Oct, it shows that even YOU are now a slave to these Govt and they can do as they please even if it is unlawful.

Have you lost your fighting spirit? Is Liberty something you people don't care of anymore?

SMH

We rather be slaves to a government than slaves to a group of uneducated touts who happen to have guns

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by kingthreat(m): 4:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Let's stand up against tyranny, let's restore human right, let's take back the will and purpose our people once had

So a Yoruba man should stop business because of Nnamdi Kanu? The crystal meth you have been smoking has obviously done 90% damage grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by haffaze777(m): 4:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Okay sir doctor Emma powerless,when should we start it?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Womanizer(m): 4:59am On Oct 04, 2021
megacity:
Not a bad idea

What did you smoke?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by cazchi: 5:00am On Oct 04, 2021
kingthreat:

YOU'D rather be slave[s]s to a government than slaves to a group of uneducated touts who happen to have guns
[/s]

That brings that to a conclusive end.

If you can pull your head out of your arse, you'd tell yourself the truth about the situation. You know very well that the Oduduwans are top in Education and Social studies, the Biafrans are up there with ingenuity and business, hence, when we go, you're doomed. Unity beggar!
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by kingthreat(m): 5:05am On Oct 04, 2021
cazchi:
[/s]

If you can pull your head out of your arse, you'd tell yourself the truth about the situation. You know very well that the Oduduwans are top in Education and Social studies, the Biafrans are up there with ingenuity and business, hence, when we go, you're doomed. Unity beggar!

Patriotism is now unity begging? Your grey matter is probably composed of faecal matter

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by zedegit: 5:07am On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=106421224][/quote]

These people are mad. Let them go to Abuja and sort out their problems with Buhari anything else is cowardice.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by JimiJunji: 5:07am On Oct 04, 2021
Currently in reading this on my way to work and honestly a two week sit at home doesn't sound bad.
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by CXLVII: 5:09am On Oct 04, 2021
Idiots!

They think every tribe is as foolish as them

Hunger will reset your brains!

This lots always in the wrong direction

So sit at home is the best way to convey your grievances at this point of economic hardship.

Some people are just born foolish

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:11am On Oct 04, 2021
Solidarity for Kanu for people he insulted several times?

Did they get Kanu's permission to invite the Yorubas he was fond of insulting?

Crippling your economy is not spiting Buhari oooooo!

.After the death of Dr. Akunyili, you can't think we would sympathise with your leanings.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by cazchi: 5:12am On Oct 04, 2021
kingthreat:

Patriotism is now unity begging? Your grey matter is probably composed of faecal matter

Patriotism to a country that kill me and rape my sisters? One that when we protested peacefully, brought soldiers to kill us?
One that arrested MNK a few years back, released him on bail but then tried to murder him?
One that kidnapped MNK this year, failed to produce him in court and now are trying to kill his Lawyer bfore the court date.

Evil men are not just those that perpetuate the acts, but those that twist it to a lie. Don't piss on me and tell me its raining.

You CANNOT force a people to unite with you! Conduct a referendum. If majority of Southerners want to stay, this whole things ends! Why are you so afraid?
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by zedegit: 5:13am On Oct 04, 2021
NGpatriot:
These terrorist clowns are so delusional they think the people of SW are ready to participate in their self-destructive and terrorist madness.

Who swear for these Taliban jihadists in the SE?

Abi we should start beating and killing our mothers in the SW because they ventured out to the market to feed their families or start murdering our doctors, students and intellectuals too?

If not that they carry arms, people for don mend them.

It's obvious they are lost to crack and have nothing to lose.

We know how it was with Covid lockdown.

SE may not bounce back after this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by anochuko01(m): 5:14am On Oct 04, 2021
cazchi:
[/s]

You still ended up cancelling the most important part, which is leaving the struggle for freedom to a bunch of blood sucking touts. The killings of yesterday could have been protested if it was done by the police or army, but who's gonna protest against UGM? In case you don't know, a student and a man were killed and another man's leg was shattered with bullets.

Bokoharam with all their sophisticated weapons and fighters haven't defeated the army... No wonder buhari said he'll treat them in the language they understand.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by kingthreat(m): 5:17am On Oct 04, 2021
cazchi:

Patriotism to a country that kill me and rape my sisters? One that when we protested peacefully, brought soldiers to kill us?
One that arrested MNK a few years back, released him on bail but then tried to murder him?
One that kidnapped MNK this year, failed to produce him in court and now are trying to kill his Lawyer bfore the court date.

Evil men are not just those that perpetuate the acts, but those that twist it to a lie. Don't piss on me and tell me its raining.

You CANNOT force a people to unite with you! Conduct a referendum. If majority of Southerners want to stay, this whole things ends! Why are you so afraid?

You think all the crap you post will sway my emotions towards your idiocy?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Abujason: 5:24am On Oct 04, 2021
WHOEVER BECOMES THE NEXT SOUTHERN PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA MUST DEAL WITH THE FULANI ISSUE ONCE AND FOR ALL. NIGERIA CAN NEVER MOVE FORWARD WITH THEM BEING SHACKLES ON THE FEET OF THIS COUNTRY. THEY HAVE NEVER CONTRIBUTED POSITIVELY TO THIS NATION. THEIR ONLY CONTRIBUTIONS ARE RELIGIOUS EXTREMISM, INTOLERANCE, TERRORISM, BACKWARDNESS. PLEASE SEND THEM BACK TO WHEREVER THEY CAME FROM SO WE CAN HAVE PEACE AND PROGRESS.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by HRMK: 5:28am On Oct 04, 2021
NO!WE DONT DO THAT IN SOUTH WEST!WE KNOW HOW BAD THE ECONOMY IS!WE DONT WANT TO MAKE IT WORSE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by jumpmasta(m): 5:32am On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=106421224][/quote]
Absolute madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by nezer83: 5:33am On Oct 04, 2021
This IPOB guys are mad on a higher level ooo
Soon they will form their own government inside Naija.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by peacebirdone: 5:33am On Oct 04, 2021
The SW can't do that. Ask for something that makes sense.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by FolabiCash: 5:33am On Oct 04, 2021
LegendHero:
Now I confirm these guys are mentally deranged.

Let’s say we agree to sit at home for one month, what will be the benefit to the common man?

The Yorubas don’t just follow people dogmatically, we always ask “Why”!

I was looking for IPOB to give a narrative of how sit at home will make FG provide Kanu but I saw none of that in the post. Maybe they are thinking they are speaking to their brain dead zombie followers.

Lmao. Even though I'm a Yoruba , I must say we really always ask why. You ask why and still voted buhari twice. Please go and sit down.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by CXLVII: 5:39am On Oct 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I know that you have been bitten by a zombie but I will still answer you for the sake of the future!

Is the injustice melted out to one ethnic group

Okay, can you protest in Nigeria peacefully now

If truly people were killed all over Nigeria as we all know, then this is a fight for all!

We all spent 7 months at home for covid, surely we can spend a month for the sake of our future and that of our generations to come!

Spend a month at home for the sake of your future?

You are a clown!

What will that change? Oh! It will secure your future?

My brother, hunger has a way of resetting brains automatically

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by ORIGENAL(m): 5:39am On Oct 04, 2021
[quote author=NGpatriot post=106421224][/quote] Propagandist, We know people that post fake news about IPOB.

You are the number 1
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:43am On Oct 04, 2021
CXLVII:

My brother, hunger has a way of resetting brains automatically
Yet you are here!

Didn't you stay at home for 7 months Or did you go to work
Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 04, 2021
Reading all the negative comments ;from all indigenous Nigerians
about ndigbo,defending our common enemy (The Fulanis).
So I ask yall,?
with all the hate yall have for ndigbo,
They pay rent ,the Fulani nomads dont
They respect your culture-Fulanis take over you lands displace your culture and tradition and install another power of authorities Emirs -If you doubt me ask the Huasas. and some part of Yoruba land
We develop your commerce,we develop your land ,we are not power hungry ,we are not the tribe shooting down war planes,we dont invade Nigeria military Baracks - So many killing of Nigerians today are not done by ndigbo but by Bokoharam and Fulani herdsman supported by Gumi;
If Nigeria truly love ndigbo
Yall know that Ndi-Igbo are traders ,why not dredge River Niger for them (Sea port)

If yall hate us that much please ;
,review our constitution ,
adjust the constitution ,add article for a referendum.
All we want is the right to; self determination,
ndigbo only crime is Freedom;
Yall hate them let them go .
All this lies and propaganda's
Yall should be tired by now;
Yall have already committed genocide agianst them in past ,now yall at it once again.
Let them go please.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 04, 2021
We already know south west as backstabs,betrayers is better to trust a dead wood rather than West the even betray dia owb kind for just meal but we no send we stand alone and alone we become great men

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by greatefa1011(m): 5:55am On Oct 04, 2021
When survival is either pay as you go or shop as you earn. Una welcome!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by matm: 5:56am On Oct 04, 2021
Do you know there are many Igbo families that cannot eat without going out to do menial jobs daily?
What palliatives has ipob put in place for such people?At least the fg managed to share some palliatives during lockdown.Which has ipob prepared to share?.Asking people to stay at home for one month without food is crossing the boundary and you shoot them dead if they come out to seek for food.And u think they will fold their arms and keep watching u killing them as they struggle for self survival? once the people become angry,they will fight back,and that will be the end of ipob.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Asks South-West, Middle Belt To Join One Month Sit-At-Home by iluvdonjazzy: 5:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Awon werey

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obi's Budget In 2009 For Governor's Office Was Higher That Health And Education / One Of Boko Haram's Local Leaders Arrested / Between Saraki And Tinubu: Who Laughs Last?- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.