Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings (19181 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 6:51am On Oct 04, 2021
DWJOBScom:
Deny deny deny
As noone can protect anyone right now
Even the Police can't
We need to declare state of emergency immediately for 3 months.
Anambra has never been this bad since the civil war

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT!!!

NORTH IS VERY PISSFUL WITH TERRORISTS HAVING TAKEN OVER THE NORTHERN STATES!
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by DSoj(m): 6:53am On Oct 04, 2021
Now no one wants to say anything for fear of being attacked or even killed

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Psoul(m): 6:57am On Oct 04, 2021
This was what we were crying before now. We begged then not to push the Igbos to a point of taking up arms cos we know that they are not cowards and not push overs. We know that they don't care about your position or name. Once you fail to do the right thing, they'll deal wt you instantly.

Now, that time we prayed that never come has finally comes.
This country will know no peace.

When I know that this is going to be serious was wen I saw army base in my place bringing the Nigerian flag down just like the IPOB ordered. E don happen.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by DWJOBScom(m): 7:00am On Oct 04, 2021
OmovuduTheBeast:

SHAMELESS CHEAP PAID AGENT!!!

NORTH IS VERY PISSFUL WITH TERRORISTS HAVING TAKEN OVER THE NORTHERN STATES!

Calm down unpaid agent

..and the North is better off if state of emergency wasn't declared earlier on??

Keep emotion away and let's fix this immediately before we become so desolate like the north.

Imagine a fallout where we begin to have factions with various agenda , sacking communities , stealing etc

Come on
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Quiny32323: 7:05am On Oct 04, 2021
Brunosamel:
Can everyone please stopping blaming ipob for the killings in SE bandits fulani herdsmen and boko haram has done worst in this country we all know that those behind in this killing are from aso rock...

You sound so stupid,believe me. It will reach your household sooner than you expect it.

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by NapoleonHill: 7:08am On Oct 04, 2021
God know who these men are.

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Quiny32323: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2021
Psoul:
This was what we were crying before now. We begged then not to push the Igbos to a point of taking up arms cos we know that they are not cowards and not push overs. We know that they don't care about your position or name. Once you fail to do the right thing, they'll deal wt you instantly.

When I know that this is going to be serious was wen I saw army base in my place bringing the Nigerian flag down just like the IPOB ordered. E don happen.

Big lie, they are the real cowards, I mean your ipob. Igbos are not that stupid to destroy their hard earned wealth like your stupid comrades that don't have any pin to loose in the east.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Onepeople: 7:09am On Oct 04, 2021
The south eastern governor's brought all of this to their self, with their indecision, because of federal largesse, established a security outfit that will help to check mate the excesses of invaders, they say no ,before the over zealous group formed their own outfit.

Eastern governor's disagreed with their own people at all issues, because of their selfish interest, you believe a fulani man against your own people, now the result is out he can't defend you again. When they are through with all this security outfit they will come for them like chicken. The will capture them like chicken.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by IfnobeGod20: 7:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Psoul:

The case of this ragtag Is a minor thing to FG. If FG has their time, head will roll. Forget the nonsense you wrote there, by the time Government wide its long stick on them, devil will reject their corpse.
I heard troupe are now going towards Nnewi give them few days, you will be the same person coming here to shed crocodile tears. Because government just fold hands to allow them enjoy field day does not mean they own the field.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by warlordd(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2021
You didn't need to say it sir! We all know the criminal cult gang IPOB Is responsible for all the killings. Whether u call them ESN or UGM, it makes no difference.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by crafteck(m): 7:30am On Oct 04, 2021
TroubleMaker47:
Nobody wants to be a scapegoat for IPOB!
This is how boko haram started!

I said it but they refused to listen, a group killing who it says its fighting for... These are just killers and mischief makers looking for excuses to feel at home with their acts
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Maxymilliano(m): 7:32am On Oct 04, 2021
Fear of a visit from unknown gunmen is the beginning of wisdom for South East elders
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by mbahdi(m): 7:37am On Oct 04, 2021
CXLVII:
Everybody now scared of the terrorist organization

Dude does not want his investment burnt to the ground

They should just keep their madness in the East, cos the day it goes over River Naija, it will be the end of the entity called IPOB
Story.typing under his bed.end ko finished ni
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by od501: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2021
anochuko01:

You must either be residing in Lagos or you're being sarcastic.

He is 100% correct sir. Every reasonable person living in the East knows ipob has no hand in these killings. They are politically motivated, they are all Abuja sponsored.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by shehuAO: 7:39am On Oct 04, 2021
Wahala don come, John nnia nwodo has denied his earlier statement. Make una continue dey hail nnamdi kanu, Nigeria flags have been lowered in all the Eastern regions, very soon, they Igbos will give another counter orders that hence forth Biafra flags should be hoisted in all banks, public places, still una go follow their instructions. We go dey look how events will unfold in the east. When these bad boys started their madness, everybody is hailing them in the east, killing security personnels, burning of government properties and so on,they are being hailed, now, wahala don come, every hailers are now looking for where to hide their heads.may God bless in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by od501: 7:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Budapestboy:

Nigerians are the most deluded set of people! How else did buhari get into power if not for people like this man above. Even what is as clear as day light with videos you still manage to convince yourself ipob/Esn is not to blame! It is a matter of time before your loved ones is caught in this whole madness. Hopefully by them it won’t be too late. Instead of you all to come together and find a solution to the killings and destruction in ibo land you manage to convince yourself the root cause is actually not the problem! Keep it up! Na una self una Dey do

So...cos u saw some people wading a gun with Biafran flag, and ESN uniform shouting "no election..." automatically they are ipob? This is not the dirst time we are seeing something like this, this a 100% Abuja sponsored attacks. The next they will start killing innocent people and parading them as ESN agents.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by barcaboi(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2021
Brunosamel:
Can everyone please stopping blaming ipob for the killings in SE bandits fulani herdsmen and boko haram has done worst in this country we all know that those behind in this killing are from aso rock...
Okay Na; Na FG pay Igbo to kill igbo? Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by anochuko01(m): 8:12am On Oct 04, 2021
od501:

He is 100% correct sir. Every reasonable person living in the East knows ipob has no hand in these killings. They are politically motivated, they are all Abuja sponsored.

Bloody lie...
Why would politicians burn down dss offices, police station and also kill police officials?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Yus2020: 8:18am On Oct 04, 2021
All what's happening in South East is hand work of Apc fulani Jihadist party, supreme Court governor,Ebonyi state governor,Andy Uba to tag a dog bad name (IPOB) to
rig a election in Apc favor but it won't work.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by leo2020: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2021
Brunosamel:
continue to protect them.. Hypocrite
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Tomek09(m): 8:44am On Oct 04, 2021
CXLVII:
Everybody now scared of the terrorist organization

Dude does not want his investment burnt to the ground

They should just keep their madness in the East, cos the day it goes over River Naija, it will be the end of the entity called IPOB
Chestbeating as usual. When you hear gunshot, you will tear race pass Chioma Ajunwa grin grin
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by mandax: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2021
Propagandists for ISLAMIC extremists unleashed on the east are legion.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by GetMeRight: 9:12am On Oct 04, 2021
Brunosamel:
Can everyone please stopping blaming ipob for the killings in SE bandits fulani herdsmen and boko haram has done worst in this country

we all know that those behind in this killing are from aso rock...

Which one? That Boko Haram and Bandits have done worse than IPOB?
Or, that IPOB are not responsible for destructions and killings but Aso Rock?
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by GetMeRight: 9:14am On Oct 04, 2021
od501:

Lol. The lies we tell ourselves. Fear rules south east these days
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by od501: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2021
GetMeRight:

Lol. The lies we tell ourselves. Fear rules south east these days

This is the truth, those attacks are Abuja sponsored. Ipob has nothing to do with it, the next thing is that will start killing innocent people on the streets, place guns on their dead bodies and call them names. It has always been the same tactics all along. How come they killed so much UGM in the past only for the same GM to reappear? So many questions left unanswered, and never be answered.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by od501: 9:23am On Oct 04, 2021
anochuko01:

Bloody lie...
Why would politicians burn down dss offices, police station and also kill police officials?

The same reason why they want ipob to be seen and called a terrorist group. But too bad they have don't know that people have known them so well, they have been using the same tactics over and over again than they fast becoming predictable. This is not the first time police stations is being burnt and some notable person is arrested in the next 24 hours. Just me, Everyone knows.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by wink2015(m): 9:30am On Oct 04, 2021
WHERE ARE GOING IN NIGERIA?

Northern political leaders and their southern collaborators are still the ones delaying the clock for the needed change.

The north do not want to accept RESTRUCTURING.

Neither do they want the south to disintegrate.

But they are leaving on borrowed time.

What will be will be.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by cazchi: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2021
dig64:
[s][/s]
Never knew when Muslims started caring about Igbos. Wow. What the begging of unity cannot cause eh.
Generally I see a lot of leeches and parasites lamenting how IPOB wants to kill Igbos, do Igbos, this that. The problem is that nobody complained to you. Enugu-Onitsha expressway is an epidemic but you'll never catch any of these paid leeches lamenting how bad the road is and how their so-called Nigerian Federal government should fix that.

But once an Igbo man mentions how he'll go back to his own natural God-given country (before Lugard did the abomination he did) you'll see thousand leeches complaining, worrying, screaboht Igbos.

Unity-beggars always amaze me.

Nwanne, we go jolly the day Biafra becomes free.

Can you imagine these people. When army were launching Python dance 1,2,3, where were they?
When they massacred people in Ogoni, Asaba and even Ladipo, where were they?
3 million+ slaughtered in the war.

Now all of a sudden, when we are prepared to leave, every Musa, Farouk and Seun miraculously gain compassion for us. Unity beggars.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by anochuko01(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2021
od501:

The same reason why they want ipob to be seen and called a terrorist group. But too bad they have don't know that people have known them so well, they have been using the same tactics over and over again than they fast becoming predictable. This is not the first time police stations is being burnt and some notable person is arrested in the next 24 hours. Just me, Everyone knows.

Stop saying nonsense please. I stay in Nnewi and I know what's happening around.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by od501: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2021
anochuko01:

Stop saying nonsense please. I stay in Nnewi and I know what's happening around.

Nop. I'm not saying nonsense, as matter of fact I'm making alot of sense.

Did this shooters tell you they were sent by IPOB? Or are you talking from your all mighty wisdom? That you stay in Nnewi (which I doubt) doesn't guarantee you know what's happening around you.

I repeat, this kills are Abuja sponsored, everybody knows this. The earlier you know this the better.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by bab22: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2021
Oga why u dey fear na
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Brunosamel(m): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2021
Quiny32323:

You sound so stupid,believe me. It will reach your household sooner than you expect it.
Look at your vill mentality why the insult instead of hitting airing out your point... I have already said what I want to say I don't give a shit about you feelings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Presides Over National Honours In Abuja (Pictures) / 'Hamid Ali Must Appear Before Senate Tomorrow, He Is Not Above The Law': Senate / Adeyinka Grandson: I’m A Yoruba Nationalist, Not Supremacist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.