Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings (19177 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / IPOB Members In South Africa Roast Yam, Invite Nnia Nwodo, Okorocha, Ngige / IPOB Women Disgrace Nnia Nwodo, Scatter Ohanaeze Event (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Brunosamel(m): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Safyqueen:

Hmmm, because Boko Haram is killing in the north, therefore unknown gun men should be killing in the East. That will not affect anybody in ASO Rock. If the menace is too much, the federal government will ask army to dance a little in your yard, then you will be shouting. The unknown gun men will suddenly become innocent citizens.
Hypocrisy kill faster and wider than gun.
Mind you I aren't not a hypocrite what I said is the truth, since the North are supporting there own I will support my own too... Stop blaming ipod for insecurity in SE, blame the aso rock cuz ipob is the monster they made...
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Brunosamel(m): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2021
IfnobeGod20:

Continue throwing blame game while good and patriotic Igbos are being killed by IPOB terrorists as they continue in their rampage.
If I may ask, are you now scaling the damage done by IPOB terrorists with that of Bandits, Herdsmen and Boko Haram? Don't worry, soon IPOB terrorists killing will reach the level Boko Haram has reached in their killing.
I support your idiocy in full scale.
May all IPOB terrorists, Boko Haram, herdsmen, Bandits sympathizers be cut off from the mid of their days in Christ Jesus name.
Do have proof that ipob was the one that killed patriotic igbos I believe not so stop all this hate...
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Brunosamel(m): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2021
cyprex:

So you aim to outdo Boko Haram and Bandits
I wish you well as you aim to destroy your own city
My city is not being destroyed by the ipob do you have a proof, no ipob member has ever harassment me or threatened me and deprived me from my basic necessity unlike people in aso rock
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Brunosamel(m): 10:34am On Oct 04, 2021
Tap0lane:
you mean everyone should knowingly chose to be deliberately foolish as you have chosen out of bigotry ba
its only a fool that will insult the character of any argument or opinion therefore I don't reason with a fool
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Timmi: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2021
Brunosamel:
Can everyone please stopping blaming ipob for the killings in SE bandits fulani herdsmen and boko haram has done worst in this country we all know that those behind in this killing are from aso rock...

I agreed that IPOB should. It be blamed but rather encouraged to continue and increase the tempo of their killings please. Igbo Kwedu! Igbo Amala!!
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by mystery22: 11:46am On Oct 04, 2021
CXLVII:
Everybody now scared of the terrorist organization

Dude does not want his investment burnt to the ground

They should just keep their madness in the East, cos the day it goes over River Naija, it will be the end of the entity called IPOB
zone b that Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen are killing their people,what have you done?
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2021
Brunosamel:
Can everyone please stopping blaming ipob for the killings in SE bandits fulani herdsmen and boko haram has done worst in this country we all know that those behind in this killing are from aso rock...

Story story. Ofcourse it is bandits and herdsmen that have imposed sit at home and murdered their leaders.

You people don’t get tired of lying and blaming everyone else for your problems? GO HOME you have the biafra you wanted.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by GetMeRight: 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
od501:

[s] This is the truth, those attacks are Abuja sponsored. [/s] Ipob has nothing to do with it, the next thing is that will start killing innocent people on the streets, place guns on their dead bodies and call them names. It has always been the same tactics all along. How come they killed so much UGM in the past only for the same GM to reappear? So many questions left unanswered, and never be answered.

They never born anyone living in the south east well to criticise IPOB/ESN not to talk of accusing them. That's automatically death wish. From most of the incumbent governors to ex this and ex that to Ohaneze to elders. Death is the wages of sin against IPOB in the south east. Don't deceive yourself, we are all witnessing it.
Some residents don't even need to criticise them, once they labelled you "traitor or betrayer", e don over for you be dat.

Residents told HumAngle that the Eze Mkpado of Umuzike, a traditional ruler in Awo, an autonomous community in Orlu, escaped to Lagos for safety after he was accused by IPOB of harbouring herdsmen.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by od501: 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
GetMeRight:

They never born anyone living in the south east well to criticise IPOB/ESN not to talk of accusing them. That's automatically death wish. From most of the incumbent governors to ex this and ex that to Ohaneze to elders. Death is the wages of sin against IPOB in the south east. Don't deceive yourself, we are all witnessing it.
Some residents don't even need to criticise them, once they labelled you "traitor or betrayer", e don over for you be dat.

Oga before you make such statements, make your findings and quite saying what you are not sure about. I have told you people stop reading Nigerian newspapers without your brains. The only reason people don't talk about IPOB in public is cos the DSS and police is everywhere, you don't know who is listening.

People get picked up any how just by saying anything that us in favour of IPOB. Go to beer parlours where everybody knows everybody, people publicly express their views. I repeat, the only reason people mumble with ipob topics is to avoid being pointed at by the DSS or police agents.

3 months ego, I was in Anambra, I got to a bet shop where people were shouting, arguing on top of their voices about ipob. One party was in favour, few people thinks there are things they are doing right. At the end, they just yarbed and teased each other and all that, case closed. And e sure me say...that people know exactly the game Abuja politians are playing in Anambra and the rest of the east.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by zoedew: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Okoroawusa: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nnia Nwodo, you are now afraid of the monster you created. Then you thought you were doing Buhari.

Guess who is afraid now...
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by CXLVII: 2:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
mystery22:
zone b that Boko Haram and fulani herdsmen are killing their people,what have you done?

Is that a justification for violence

You are not brilliant

Are you a graduate?
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by stinechykee: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okwyla:

https://www.akelicious.net/i-didnt-say-anything-about-ipob-on-imo-anambra-killings-nnia-nwod
This sellout has started to jitter after conspiring with South East governors to proscribed IPOB.Dont worry it will reach your turn cos there is no peace for the wicked
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by stinechykee: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
salykely:
Fear rules in Igbo land. You all were drumming for this masquerade, it is time you bear its whip.
Shut up,Nnia Nwodo never supported IPOB instead he always antagonize them and even conspired with South East governors to proscribed them
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by PDJT: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
[s]
CXLVII:

They should just keep their madness in the East, cos the day it goes over River Naija, it will be the end of the entity called IPOB
[/s]
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by stinechykee: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
dig64:
[s][/s]
Never knew when Muslims started caring about Igbos. Wow. What the begging of unity cannot cause eh.
Generally I see a lot of leeches and parasites lamenting how IPOB wants to kill Igbos, do Igbos, this that. The problem is that nobody complained to you. Enugu-Onitsha expressway is an epidemic but you'll never catch any of these paid leeches lamenting how bad the road is and how their so-called Nigerian Federal government should fix that.

But once an Igbo man mentions how he'll go back to his own natural God-given country (before Lugard did the abomination he did) you'll see thousand leeches complaining, worrying, screaboht Igbos.

Unity-beggars always amaze me.
Seriously am sick and tired of this people nuisance all over Nairaland.Someone said that he/she doesn't like you but you keep on forcing yourself on that person,is it not madness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Psoul(m): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
IfnobeGod20:

The case of this ragtag Is a minor thing to FG. If FG has their time, head will roll. Forget the nonsense you wrote there, by the time Government wide its long stick on them, devil will reject their corpse.
I heard troupe are now going towards Nnewi give them few days, you will be the same person coming here to shed crocodile tears. Because government just fold hands to allow them enjoy field day does not mean they own the field.

The same way your government folded their arms and allowed the Boko Haram field day. Please also advice them to unfold their arms and give them same treatment you wish for IPOB. Blood sucking hypocrites.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Psoul(m): 4:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Quiny32323:

Big lie, they are the real cowards, I mean your ipob. Igbos are not that stupid to destroy their hard earned wealth like your stupid comrades that don't have any pin to loose in the east.

Wen we see a true son of the land, we know. Please go and sit down and ask some questions.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Sunday2021: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Okwyla:

https://www.akelicious.net/i-didnt-say-anything-about-ipob-on-imo-anambra-killings-nnia-nwod
useless old man is afraid! The ipob that you are afraid today will end your life tomorrow. If you like don't say anything, your children,wife, uncle,aunty and members of your extended family will surely test sweetness of ipob barrel. Fear fear idiot!
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Sunday2021: 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
dig64:
[s][/s]
Never knew when Muslims started caring about Igbos. Wow. What the begging of unity cannot cause eh.
Generally I see a lot of leeches and parasites lamenting how IPOB wants to kill Igbos, do Igbos, this that. The problem is that nobody complained to you. Enugu-Onitsha expressway is an epidemic but you'll never catch any of these paid leeches lamenting how bad the road is and how their so-called Nigerian Federal government should fix that.

But once an Igbo man mentions how he'll go back to his own natural God-given country (before Lugard did the abomination he did) you'll see thousand leeches complaining, worrying, screaboht Igbos.

Unity-beggars always amaze me.
so the children of Akunyili are now happy with ipob abi? One day your time is coming so that you can also celebrate ipob. How can someone said igbos are not complaining? So igbos are happy? I pray very soon your love ones will be killed in a babaric way like Akunyili.
Terrorists everywhere!!!
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Sunday2021: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
MadamVanessa:

No fear is drumming in South East. South east is not your terrrorists filled north, that is been controlled by bandits terrorists, Bokoharam and Iswap. They even hoist their flags in most of the Local government there and with all these the terrrorist fg is licking their asses unapologetically but would masturbate endlessly on IPOB matter. Useless lots.
if fear is not druming in the south east, please just say anything bad about ipob let see. Useless Biafra terrorists.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by dig64: 5:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sunday2021:
so the children of Akunyili are now happy with ipob abi? One day your time is coming so that you can also celebrate ipob. How can someone said igbos are not complaining? So igbos are happy? I pray very soon your love ones will be killed in a babaric way like Akunyili.
Terrorists everywhere!!!
Boko Haram terrorist, I hope your whole village including you and your useless family is soon wiped d out by the Buhari and Lai Mohammed-led Boko Haram government of the terrorist shithole called Nigeria.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Sunday2021: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Psoul:
This was what we were crying before now. We begged then not to push the Igbos to a point of taking up arms cos we know that they are not cowards and not push overs. We know that they don't care about your position or name. Once you fail to do the right thing, they'll deal wt you instantly.

Now, that time we prayed that never come has finally comes.
This country will know no peace.

When I know that this is going to be serious was wen I saw army base in my place bringing the Nigerian flag down just like the IPOB ordered. E don happen.
you are just a foolish propaganda. Army normally bring down their flags at 1800 hrs (6 o'clock evening) every day and remount it at 0600hrs (6 o'clock morning) every day.
No military barracks, I repeat! No military formation will bring down their flag before 1800hrs. Go back to that your so called place by 7 o'clock in the morning and see if the flag is not flying.
If you are really proud of your ipob bastards tell them to give order for every institution in the south east to mount biafra flag let see.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by Psoul(m): 6:37am On Oct 05, 2021
Sunday2021:
you are just a foolish propaganda. Army normally bring down their flags at 1800 hrs (6 o'clock evening) every day and remount it at 0600hrs (6 o'clock morning) every day.
No military barracks, I repeat! No military formation will bring down their flag before 1800hrs. Go back to that your so called place by 7 o'clock in the morning and see if the flag is not flying.
If you are really proud of your ipob bastards tell them to give order for every institution in the south east to mount biafra flag let see.

I don't argue wt a full blown fool like you and a son who does not know his origin nor who his father is. So go ahead and prosper in your foolishness.
Re: Nnia Nwodo: I Didn't Say Anything About IPOB On Imo, Anambra Killings by EdwardRandy(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2021
CXLVII:

It's funny how nonentities like you hide behind their keyboards to make noise. If ipob cross river naija wetin you go do wey your military never do? UGM killed force personnel in akwaibom, delta, Rivers, and crsso-river respectively. What did you do about it? UGM/ESN currently also have identified camps in Delta state and rivers state, why not go and end them?? You think say na mouth? Mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Austin Umahi For Ebonyi South Senatorial District: The Eagle Has Landed / Jonathan Pays Condolence Visit To Fashola / Sani Abacha's 72nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.