Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs (19595 Views)

BRACED Commission: South South Govs Should Focus On Entrepreneurship - Siasia / FG Backs New Satellite Pay TV (SLTV) To Give Nigerians Value For Money / 2023: Six South Govs Insist On PDP Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by JavaScript90: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2021
Cow government. The biase is too glaring
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by IkpuMmadu: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2021
in an age when other countries are proving Mars, deploying smart cities , AI, self driving cars and making great strides in technology

here ....the black man is battling with grazing of livestock

this is where we are today....what civilised nations left 200yrs ago

it's well

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Lastmankc(m): 8:25am On Oct 04, 2021
I saw buhari in my dream last night,the way I use beat the vegetable for dream still they sweet me.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by adecz: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2021
☹️☹️☹️❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

❌ For over 6 years, all Buhari has
wasted his tenure on is how cows
are going to feed on people's farms
and lands..

❎He doesn't even want to know whether
human beings are feeding or not. That
is why everything to do with Nigerians
feeding eg food, kerosene, gas, electricity
farm inputs have all gone up astronomically
& his government doesn't give a fvck.

As far as Buhari is concerned, if una say
cows no go chop, una sef no go chop ❗️☹️

5 Likes

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Kingrefreshed: 8:25am On Oct 04, 2021
chloride6:
Gbam!

Let the FG go and disgrace itself in court...

Please Stop. Fulani's own the court also. Time has come for us to open our eyes wide

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:26am On Oct 04, 2021
Government of the North... lemme hear any Igbo leader that will say piaaam.... what is stopping them from buy ranches... buhari is a jihadist but he should rest assured igbo land will be too hot for him and his foot soldiers.. states in North has more land than entire South East... he should use one state in North and start his cattle colony... or let them go to South West they are friends of the west

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by ivolt: 8:26am On Oct 04, 2021
fuuulz
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Daniel61111: 8:28am On Oct 04, 2021
Nigeria is gone...its just cow republic
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by dapolaw(m): 8:30am On Oct 04, 2021
Northerners are talk and do, we here nah only mouth and noise we dey make.

Dem never born you make you challenge hisbah for confisticating your alcoholic drink, if you try it you will mob justice.

It's hight time the southerners do the same, please do not wait for any implementation of the anti open grazing law, if you see any stray cows just declare suya night and invite us... We will come and eat.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Kubernetes: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Deltafirstson:
This country is never united as one..
We all are just pretending to be.

Exactly, the southern govs should have provided the infrastructure for the modern way of grazing if they insist on banning the open grazing.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Verysmart101: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
You fight Fulanis in your land, lie against them, chase them away. Even those who aren't Fulanis, you accuse them of being Fulanis for either being Muslims or beings Christians associating with Muslims.
When your brethren commit havoc and institute mayhem, you heap it on Fulanis.
And you think that is racial harmony?
Oponu! That is racism!
Remove the iroko tree in your eyes before stretching your mouth against

Ur just a bastard being paid by the evil Apc to support injustice.I pity you.Always remember "the monster u are grooming today will surely outgrow it's creator and consume him"

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Decency2020(f): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2021
kingphilip:
How this set of individuals keep dragging us back beats my imagination.

They should keep ranch this animal and stop trespassing into other people's property and blocking highways and it is a problem.

Until we are ready to tell ourselves the truth, we will keep murmuring because as far as I am concerned, what we are doing now is murmuring.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by wink2015(m): 8:32am On Oct 04, 2021
I hope those guys that have been preaching ONE NIGERIA are seeing the problem that can result in ONE NIGERIA.

Even what you owned will be TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU by the fulani caliphate if you are not careful.

I will continue to praise IPOB for DRAWING THE LINES IN THE SAND that OVER THEIR DEAD BODY no bits of the land in the south east will be taken by marauding fulani herdsmen.

The kind of political leaders the northern is bring out these days are far worse as they want to claim what does not belong to them.

if they have conscious they should not have drag the ban on open grazing or challenge the Rivers state demand to collect their vat.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by pongwa(m): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2021
dre11:
......Police differ on enforcement

https://punchng.com/anti-open-grazing-law-fg-backs-herders-planned-suit-against-south-govs-police-differ-on-enforcement/
the south dont need the police to enforce laws in the territory. Hisbah is doing wonders up north. Why not empower Amotekun to carry out the enforcement. Leave 'Northern' police out of the matter. Its regional issue

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by BreakingNews21: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2021
Since when is one assistant the whole federal government?
One day our journalists will learn the difference between the federal government (3 branches of power that includes both major political parties) and the administration.

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by wizelink(m): 8:35am On Oct 04, 2021
How many people or tribes or institutions etc have their rights trampled upon and FG backed them in the law court?
The answer is NONE.

Why is FULANI affairs FG affairs?

What happened to the affairs of other tribes or institutions or organizations or people?

Are the FULANIS the only tribe in Nigeria?

This is pathetic of a government that claimed THAT HE IS FOR EVERYONE AND FOR NOBODY but has ended up showing the whole world the opposite that is HE IS FOR FULANIS AND FOR FULANIS ALONE OTHERS CAN GO TO HELL.

TIME IS TICKING TICK TOK TICK TOK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by seyz91(m): 8:36am On Oct 04, 2021
cheesy
puremaker7:
It's no longer a news that Buhari is a Cow.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Dshocker(m): 8:37am On Oct 04, 2021
This is the most useless government Nigeria has ever seen

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2021
Every state has the right to enact laws via its state assembly and enforce it. Nigeria is a federating unit, true federalism is the way we are going now. Southern state governors must wake up, see their power and utilize it to protect their people. Open grazing is barbaric and archaic, and as we have witnessed herdsman have attacked and killed people on their farms and lands because of cow issues. So for peace, enforce anti open grazing law. The president does not own Nigeria, we have seperation of powers. We must not allow partisanship destroy us. Southern state governors you swore an oath to protect your people.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2021
Well it doesn't come as a surprise...... we All need to think before we vote this coming 2023.....

We need to push APC and PDP out of the picture, it is not a one man's Job but collectively we can achieve Something Great.....

I am one of the very few people that will vote for Fals/Aish So far they come out as an independent candidates without any political affiliation...

We need to start calling our Grandmas and Grandpas at home, to enlighten them about the fact that, that 5k or 2cup of rice won't change their lives They should stop selling our future....

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Newton85: 8:40am On Oct 04, 2021
Fulani government supporting their Fulani barbarians? Nothing new. Next?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by ogododo: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2021
dre11:
......Police differ on enforcement

https://punchng.com/anti-open-grazing-law-fg-backs-herders-planned-suit-against-south-govs-police-differ-on-enforcement/

Bubu don swear to destroy Naija. Nobody dey talk of house for human being. Anyway we go defend ourselves.
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Amudeneogu: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Dymaco:
Why is fg interested in cow business?
This is because in this country almost govternment officeral have cows and they like the way cow feed on people's farm so that they will save cost when they send them there to eat
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Gkemz: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Terrorist government headed by a terrorist who's sympathetic to terrorists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Danjikanbauchi: 8:45am On Oct 04, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

I told people yesterday. The are preparing for WAR!

But this time it will not be like 1960! Because part of South West will join to fight these northern Terrorists
middle belt and all northern Christians will never join any fight against the Easterners again.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Reference(m): 8:47am On Oct 04, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
We need a Southerner that will be serious about true federalism in Nigeria.

I was so disappointed in GEJ cause I thought he will really work towards shedding the power of the FG.

Nobody challenge some of the Northern states on Sharia law and is enforcement, but Una wan challenge Southern Governors on anti grazing law.

Why do I feel you want to use Goodluck Jonathan as a blanket to keep warm in this prolonged winter. Did you not bring in a 'better' goverment to 'change' Nigeria. What have you done to force or persuade them to implement the resolutions of the 2014 National confab, the baby steps towards restructuring?....

Oga, let us take responsibility for our poor, uninformed choices at the polls and our cowardice and irresponsibility in trying to repair the damage ever since. I hope this will be amended in 2023 so that we will not end up blaming Mr. Buhari and the APC for the rest of our lives.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 04, 2021
Failures. You want to challenge a law already passed? Legislators make law, and the law was passed legally. They have a long battle ahead of them. grin The law has been passed and stamped. Lol. Malami, the attorney general is a dullard just like Buhari his boss. Lol. He should be the one to discourage them. We should investigate who gave Malami SAN. How can he be a Senior Advocate of Nigeria(SAN)? There is a high possibility he bought it just like Pantami who we know bought the professorship position he got recently. Lol. Dullards. This is why our educational system is not respected again. Lol.

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Elliot2(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2021
loveth360:
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for giving us ESN.

Who know how i can support them in the little way i can.

Anything seen inside Eastern bushes remains a bush meat.....
I thought you have denounced them, so why the love again?
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by Fejoku: 8:48am On Oct 04, 2021
anorexicmuster:
Fix the railways, so that in twenty years, there will be no more open grazing...and cows would be transported by rail alone.

That's the long term solution.

The fulanis, and for that matter most cattle herding tribes in Africa need to wake up to reality that they cannot herd cattle like in the old days. Those days have passed.
If you still think it's all about herding of cattle or grazing, then I can say you're far from knowing their intentions.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by greatiyk4u(m): 8:48am On Oct 04, 2021
Oracleforce:
Anything Fulani herders stands for FG will support it. We always hear the body language of this Fulani government through Fulani herders. And we always detect the sinister agenda of this governor through these fugitive...
why has FG stool low to the extent of joining law case between Southern State government and Fulani herders...is this a federation or Fulani federation...?
But I don't see FG fighting against the Sharia Law in the north or is it only Muslim faithful that stays in the north?

No in support of this but no where did the article said they joined suit,........they support aggrieved Nigerians to seek redress in court instead of unnecessary agitations and taking laws into ones hands
Re: Anti-Open Grazing Law: FG Backs Herders’ Planned Suit Against South Govs by cybersoldiers: 8:49am On Oct 04, 2021
Government of terrorists.

Who said the financiers and sponsors of terrorism in Nigeria are not known?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliyu Locks Out Legislators As Assembly Moves To Impeach Him / Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience / Southern Governors Wives Visit Aregbesola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.