Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,237 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) (73323 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) / FESTAC Tanker Fire Destroyed 26 Vehicles, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by IbileIfe: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It's not a crime to have money and be successful.

I Will be Successful.

May we not have money that will kill us before our time... Amen.
AMEN
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
May their souls rest in peace. Amen
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 04, 2021
rayvelez:
RIP I smell conspiracy.
Probably the Italian mafia. Maybe the man no gree observe boys. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by seangy4konji: 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ask the CIA and America.

World police..
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
superCleanworks:
Now his watch is ended.
One day our night will come too.
we will die later but for now, let's enjoy every minute of this life in peace.

Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Mandrake20(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Who go come inherit d wealth. cheesy
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by 24brains(m): 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
Linx1234:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/romanian-billionaire-wife-son-five-others-die-in-plane-crash-near-milan/%3famp
i saw this vision while in a trance few days ago. But it was sketchy as it was with a Boeing.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by AxeofGod(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
dingbang:
proof

Check it on worldometer.info
As at the typing of this post over 100,000 have died, and it is still about 3 o'clock.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by dodoatirice: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
Don’t be fooled, he’s rich right? Price paid!

Same thing happened to Kobe, Price Paid!
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by naptu2: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Wow! For a moment I thought it was Dan Petrescu, the former Chelsea player.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by EndBuhariNow(m): 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Buhari when are you crashing down
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2021
So sad no single Survivor
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by arantess: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
uchaymart:
A billionaire flying himself? What happened to experienced pilots? Rip
I knew this question would come up

Don't you know he is certified to fly?

Even an experienced pilot can have accident besides the engine was on fire before it crash..not his fault
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Bigchristo: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Linx1234:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/romanian-billionaire-wife-son-five-others-die-in-plane-crash-near-milan/%3famp
There are two things I can’t buy even if I have billions:
(1) Private Jet
(2) Helicopter
You can be easily targeted and kill because your enemies and friends know exactly how you move, there’s nothing wrong in flying first class and avoid unnecessary death, I can remember Kobe Bryant also died with his daughter and entire crew on board, billionaires nor Dey quick get sense reach to avoid those things.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Ayoslimzy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
sheanzy:
oga ur generation go die of poverty if this thing wey u talk now na lie.. u also not see progress in ur life if this ur post it's not true

Ur Papa and mama go experience hardship
if na true
You go die this year grin
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by poiZon: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Linx1234:

My problem with this crash is that the 5 others will always be remembered as the 5 OTHERS', we might not know their names laslas, it happened when black mamba the basketball legend died from that copter crash, the other families still remained the other family.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Druss(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Spending123:

Is it not better to die rich than to die in abject poverty?

If you die poor you died for no reason, so choose your death wisely.

There is no difference for the dead. It only matters when you are alive. Dead is dead and knows no class.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by redcliff: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
uchaymart:

you think they are not experienced pilot? abi person must only be pilot to fly?
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Spending123: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
Druss:

There is no difference for the dead. It only matters when you are alive. Dead is dead and knows no class.

It's better for me to die in riches than to die in poverty..Thank You.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by BlackFlamefromP: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Sad
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Pilatus PC 12 is a solid solid aircraft that can beat any flying condition ...I wonder what went wrong
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Midas01: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Speak for yourself. I'm special.
suffering:
Every day 30,000 plus people are born and die around the world. You, human being, are not special. Your time hasn’t come yet.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Bfss: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Really
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
uchaymart:

Exactly my reaction when I first heard the news
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
clockwisereport:

Danbaba suntai

The worst is that his wife remarried a much younger man
she go dey change oil na on a steady
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by demoBaba: 4:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
uchaymart:

Did you read this from the report?

I've read the report more than ten times, I couldn't seen such....
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by OnuAmu: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
How did i run into this post praying it's nothing concerned with HANNAH PETRESCU? grin

That Hanna series won't kill me... Please release the season 3 fast

Anyway... RIP to the dead
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
uchaymart:
Who told you he wasn't experienced?

Abi experienced Pilots no dey crash?
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by ExtraVioment: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
God forbid bad thing.

A whole generation, gone.

If na for Nigeria, we for dun dey suspect one or two.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by TruthOverFacts: 4:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Is this Dan Petrescu same as the footballer who used to play for Romania in the 90s?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At The Bridge Chinese Constructed In China And The Type They Built For Us. / Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria / Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.