Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,692 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) (73322 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Killed By Ekod Koko Dan, A Bank Manager (Pictures) / South Sudan Plane Crash Kills 17 People (Photo) / FESTAC Tanker Fire Destroyed 26 Vehicles, Others (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by baralatie(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Assassination?
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
uchaymart:
A billionaire flying himself? What happened to experienced pilots? Rip
He didn't start flying today. The crash wasn't also as a result of inexperience. Eye-witness said plane was in flames before it crashed, an explosive device might have been planted on the aircraft which exploded as timed ,resulting in the flames as seen above, before it finally crashed.

This reminds me of former kaduna governor late Patrick hakodate and others killed in same helicopter which Jonathan was supposed to board to the burial in Niger delta but asked yakowa to represent him in order to honour the call of pastor adeboye that Friday evening to attend the Holy ghost night. The airforce copter which was said to be regulatory maintained exploded in the air as seen by fishermen in the creeks before crashlanding.

Evil men abound everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Kolaboluv7(m): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tawis06:
Die your die now undecided

Me abi you..
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Livingfaithhh: 4:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
Money could not save. How prepared are you to meet your Creator?
You must be born again.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by frowland(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It's not a crime to have money and be successful.

I Will be Successful.

May we not have money that will kill us before our time... Amen.
‘Time’ is relative.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by AllahThePig: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
I dey fear think say na former Chelsea football player

[img]https://images./5bQxURGRd36mjFt7kFdMii.jpg[/img]
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Deblow: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
uchaymart:

If he wasn't qualified he wouldn't have attempted it. He sure must have been flying before the ill-fated one. Besides, if it was destined to crash even in the hands of a hired certified pilot, it would still have happened. Afterall, some Nigerian governors too sometimes drive themselves out of official hours, especially in the night. What will be will surely be.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by BigBashiru: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by bepositive11: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
superCleanworks:
Now his watch is ended.
One day our night will come too.
we will die later but for now, let's enjoy every minute of this life in peace.

Amen! Peace of mind is priceless
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by colizee(m): 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by nograv: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Seen one to many wealthy men meet their end in a private plane or helicopter crash..

I will always fly commercial and first class if my ego demands it..

See how his line has ended with the death of his sons..

What a shame.. RIP..
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by oshaosha2014(m): 5:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
May be a set up from someone looking to gain from the man's death. As reach as he is and can afford any high-level security, he is a target.

SarkinYarki:
Pilatus PC 12 is a solid solid aircraft that can beat any flying condition ...I wonder what went wrong
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by juman(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
Why using single-engine aircraft. Two engine aircraft is better.

Many years ago, there was a time the richest man in the nigeria aircraft had problem during flight. Twin-engine aircraft.
One engine stopped working, his pilot tried to do emergency landing in an angolan airport, just before they landed the second engine packed off. But luckily they landed successfully.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Sonicroyel: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
uchaymart:

Some ppl just love the thrills but since it was already up in flames b4 crashing even an experienced pilot would have done little.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by dingbang(m): 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
AxeofGod:

Check it on worldometer.info
As at the typing of this post over 100,000 have died, and it is still about 3 o'clock.
trash.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2021
Deblow:

If he wasn't qualified he wouldn't have attempted it. He sure must have been flying before the ill-fated one. Besides, if it was destined to crash even in the hands of a hired certified pilot, it would still have happened. Afterall, some Nigerian governors too sometimes drive themselves out of official hours, especially in the night. What will be will surely be.
cars are not same with air planes
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by abbiboy: 9:02pm On Oct 04, 2021
DNA has reveal otherwise so Baba decide that no bastard gonna inherent my wealth...RIP!
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by Vinemeka1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Ooooh my goodness,so sorry mr man,R.I.P to you and your family.
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by SirBunky85(m): 9:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
GOFRONT:
Na waoo.....

With their wealth, they think they can do and undo.........That's the same way our very own Suntai Danbaba of Taraba woke up one very hot afternoon and said he wants to fly a plane......Las las, na inside grave the plane land him....

I wish Buhari would want to try and fly himself back from Ethiopia. Yeah, Manna's darling daddy can do it......Manna, pls encourage and motivate darling daddy to fly himself in his presidential jet......There is no harm in trying...
I pray you kill.yourself and loved ones before PMB dies.bitter idiat
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
RIP. Condolences
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by JustforMen: 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
sheanzy:
oga ur generation go die of poverty if this thing wey u talk now na lie.. u also not see progress in ur life if this ur post it's not true

Ur Papa and mama go experience hardship
why you take am personally like this?
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by calcal: 1:04am On Oct 05, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
It's not a crime to have money and be successful.

I Will be Successful.

May we not have money that will kill us before our time... Amen.

Africa mentality grin

That's why Africa is poor, White people are dying every day from innovation
Re: Plane Crash Kills Dan Petrescu, Wife, Son And Five Others (Photos) by OmoManU: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2021
uchaymart:
Not because he's stingy or anything, it's just the lifestyle to them and part of the adventures of being a billionaire, the thrills and the frills....a couple of billionaires all over the world does same, same killed the former Taraba guv I've forgotten his name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Look At The Bridge Chinese Constructed In China And The Type They Built For Us. / Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria / Japa: Checkout Out Four Friends (Nigeria Vs Abroad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.