Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,843 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Messages Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 26 & 27) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Messages Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 26 & 27) (936 Views)

Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (JULY 26 & 27, 2011) / Message Delivered By Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (july 6 & 7, 2011) / Letter 101 Given By Jesus To Susan On Saturday, April 16, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messages Delivered By The Lord Jesus To Susan & Sabrina (may 26 & 27) by goodvine: 10:00am On May 30, 2011
Letter Spoken by the LORD JESUS to Sabrina, May 27, 2011:

MY dear daughter, these are MY Words, write it down.

These are MY Words for the world:

How many words should I still send before you take MY WORD seriously?

I have told you many times that many, very many will stay behind for the great tribulation. This group includes also you. You, those who think they are definitely ready as MY bride.

I tell you, if you do not live according to MY WORD, you are not ready as MY bride. Many of you live by your emotions, you boost yourself up with emotions and so you think to please ME. So you think to influence ME. So you think to be ready as MY bride.

I have big question marks with this. This way, I cannot rapture you as MY bride. You are disgusting before MY Face. You just want sweet, nice words of a GOD that does not exist.

“I AM” am GOD. “I AM” have not changed! “I AM” am still the same GOD as the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Moses, David, ,  All MY servants knew their GOD. They knew WHO they served. They feared their GOD. They sought their GOD. They obeyed their GOD.

In this generation, now I see many who have measured themselves their own god. They created themselves their own god to thus cherish their own flesh. They only want to cherish their own flesh. This god they serve is a god from hell. This is not the GOD out of the Bible.

This is pure pride. And pure pride will prevent them also from being raptured as MY bride.

Do you hear ME? Do I speak to anyone here? Should I let it thunder and lightning over you so you would know how much your GOD cries out to you? You have MY WORD, you have prophets in abundance, you see MY signs appear daily in the news, it is now seen worldwide. I call it out to this generation! COME TO YOUR GOD!!!!!!! NOW is the time!

Do not be followers of men, but be followers and obedient children of your GOD! “I AM” come soon and “I AM” am unchanged! I am a big, mighty, and powerful GOD.

If you came to ME, you would get to know ME. But I cannot reward disobedient children. O’ so many still live in disobedience! Yet so many! For many of them, soon it will be too late, because MY time is running out.

MY time is coming for the bride and I. GOD tell you, that I will delay MY rapture no more! I will make MY bride no longer suffering and waiting for a rebellious generation, for a generation and breed that wants to serve her own god and not the GOD of the Bible.

Search your heart and come to ME with a fully surrendered heart. Do not be stubborn as the mule, do not be proud as the horse, but come as surrendered people, knowing that I, GOD will not reject you, if you come with a full, surrendered, and sincere heart.

“I AM” will not reject you if you come. But I see boundaries, barriers in your heart, where I do not have access.

O’ do not grieve MY HOLY SPIRIT! HE is everything you have. Give HIM the entire room in your hearts! If you only give HIM the part that pleases you, where you feel comfortable enough, you cheat on HIM and one day HE will leave you. MY SPIRIT does not let HIMSELF be mocked, nor MY FATHER, nor I, THE LORD JESUS.

I became a mockery for you on MY way to the cross and on the cross. Do not make ME a mockery again, for your reward will be horrible in the eternal darkness, put away for many who do not obey ME.

I, GOD am unchanged and I have paid the full price for your freedom. However do not abuse this freedom to sin against MY WORD, as many of you are doing. Do not abuse this freedom to go against MY WORD and to make ME, MY FATHER, and MY SPIRIT as a mockery. Horrible will this sin be and will be punished!

Do you hear ME? Are you ready as a clean vessel to appear before MY Face? Is no spot or stain sticking to you? Do you obey MY WORD in everything? Ask ME, yet for these things and I will answer you. Be not proud, because pride is an abomination in MY EYES, a great sin, forced upon you as a freedom of the devil, so to drag you into his web and trap of deep darkness, forever separated from your GOD.

Are you ready to go as MY bride?, To sit at MY Table?

Search yet, your hearts, and search MY WORD,

Time is up!

Spend her wisely.

“I AM,” “THE UNCHANGED,” has spoken!

Exodus 3:6 (KJV): Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God.

Psalm 32:9 (KJV): Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee.

Proverbs 8:13 (KJV): The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.

Isaiah 14:11 (KJV): Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.

Romans 6:16 (KJV): Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

Romans 15:18 (KJV): For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,

Hebrews 5:8 (KJV): Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

Proverbs 28:9 (KJV): He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Letter 114 Given by the LORD JESUS to Susan on May 26, 2011:

Yes daughter, take down MY Words.

MY Words are for a generation that is slipping away. They are slipping through MY Fingers. I am watching entire groups of people disappearing from MY Sight for eternity. They are leaving ME never to be seen or hear from again by the people they love around them. They are going to their eternal destination because of their iniquities against a HOLY GOD.

I cannot tolerate sin. MY children think a little sin is alright. "It is too hard to keep from sinning," they say. Well I, GOD am a GOD of Holiness and this is MY bride: she is holy, pure, without blemish, and wrinkle. Does not MY Word speak of this? I am coming for a bride without spot, blemish, or wrinkle.

You cannot accomplish this MY children, apart from MY HOLY SPIRIT. You may try, but then you are doing it in your own strength and this will never be. Take on MY HOLY SPIRIT in full measure. Fill your vessel with HIS HOLY SPIRIT Oil and I will receive you unto MYSELF when I come to take MY bride.

"How do I get this Oil?" you ask. You can only have this oil if you come to ME, your LORD JESUS and surrender your life to ME in full measure. I need a full surrender, complete including your life, plans, future, all of it. I need you all. I need repentance of sin, all your sin. You need to forgive those around you, everyone. When you submit to ME with a complete repentant heart, then and only then do I have a humble devoted spirit that I can begin to work through. Then I want you to ask for MY SPIRIT in full and I will give HIM after you seek ME with a humble, contrite spirit.

If you believe that you can still handle your own sins apart from this surrender and MY HOLY SPIRIT, you will be disappointed time and time again. Sin is not something you can conquer apart from ME. It is not even something you can conquer to get to ME like so many believe. Many believe they must be pure before they can come to ME. This is deception from MY enemy. Apart from MY HOLY SPIRIT operating fully in your life, you will only try to handle sin and fall on your face in discouragement.

Sin is a curse on human flesh and cannot be dealt with by humans alone. Only the intervention of a HOLY GOD can help humanity to conquer their sin nature. Only entering into MY Perfect Will enables you to meet this goal. Children forgiveness is not a one time fix. You must come under MY Blood covering frequently through repentance, prayer, and abiding in ME. You must keep your eyes fixed on ME. If you move to the left or the right of MY Will, you will struggle. The only way to stay in MY Will is to be in MY Will and to do this, you must seek MY Face daily. You must ask for MY Blood covering everyday and move with ME.

Children lay down your ways, your plans, move in MY Will for your life. Die to yourself and crucify your flesh. This sounds impossible to you. What you are doing children is harder.

You are trying to live outside of MY Perfect Will for your life. On your own, you are fighting against the wind. If you come into MY Will through full surrender, surrender from your heart, then I can give you MY Yoke and share your burdens. MY Yoke is easy. You will trade in your worries, cares, disappointments, because you will know that when you follow ME, your destiny is perfect in MY Will for your life. Even the hardships of choosing for ME turn to beauty.

Read MY Book. MY people bore hardships for choosing ME. The world is an enmity to ME and MY children. But MY followers find out that being in the center of MY Will is where they find peace, wholeness, hope, and joy. There is a beautiful destiny waiting for MY followers, MY loyal followers.

Everything about ME is worth surrendering to. I am Life, a well spring of eternal Life. I am Peace, Joy, Physical and Mental Health. MY Will for your life is perfect and matched to your soul which I created to be matched with MY HOLY SPIRIT, a vessel created to hold MY SPIRIT. This is your destiny.

Soon I am coming. This is why I am sharing MY Heart in MY Messages. I speak through many messengers in these last hours. I want you to be whole, Holy, and able to withstand the days prior to MY soon return.

Although the world tosses and turns in perplexities and uncertainness, I offer a sure future, a solid rock to stand on, and a firm foundation. You won't need to worry about what the future holds if you are in MY Arms and in MY Grasp. I will give you stability of mind. When the world seems to be coming apart, you will shine out and the world will marvel at your HOLY SPIRIT spring-fed calm and peace. As the world sways to and fro in tumult, you will be firmly standing on the ROCK and MY SPIRIT and Truth. Nothing will trouble you because MY Love has no room for fear.

Do you want to continue in worry and disappointment? If not, give ME your fears, worries, troubles, and cares. Turn to ME, repent, surrender, seek ME as your SAVIOR. Make ME your LORD and MASTER. Ask for MY SPIRIT in all HIS fullness. Read MY Word and I will bring you to wholeness without spot, stain, wrinkle. This promise is yours.

You cannot sit in between ME and the world. I am not available to those who continue to seek ME halfway. This is repugnant to ME. I will spit you out. Many have believed I will receive them into MY Kingdom because they believed themselves to be religious. I do not want your religion. I want your life. I want your commitment. I want your intimacy in the secret place where you come to meet ME in Spirit and Truth.

Do not think your rote treatment of ME every week will guarantee you a seat in heaven. Many know otherwise now. Do not wait to be eternally disappointed. Don't guess about your future because you are afraid to face ME now. This is the hour of full surrender. Without this, MY children will be left. Then so many will come to ME, it will be a number that is countless.

Do not wait--be different, be set apart. Come out of the harlot, come into MY Light, MY HOLY SPIRIT Light. Come under MY Blood Cover. Make this move quickly.

"I AM" has spoken!

"I AM" Waits!

"I AM" Saves!

"I AM" Loves!

"I AM" Lives!

"I AM" Returns!

Ephesians 5:27 (KJV): That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Matthew 25:4 (KJV): But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

Matthew 23:14 (KJV): Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.

[/color]

(1) (Reply)

Basic Biblical Doctrines / Yesha Leader In Nigeria To Rally Support For Israel / Where Can I Get End Times Christian Movies-megiddo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.