Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

I Want Help From Nigerians With Experience On Importing Children Wears From Chin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want Help From Nigerians With Experience On Importing Children Wears From Chin (1304 Views)

London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians / Advise On Importing Industrial Chemicals To Nigeria / Advise On Importing Baby Product To Nigeria From US? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Help From Nigerians With Experience On Importing Children Wears From Chin by GoodGod2: 10:04am On May 30, 2011
I need Nigerian importers of children jeans and clothings generally from China to please give me your advice on how to go about this, i am presently working but i want to start importing children clothings from China at least quality clothings.I have a friend in China who can help me on the shipping but then i will source for what i want, when i get the stuffs i want he will check if the coy is real before i pay the company for the goods.

I need importers on this forum to please tell me all i am suppose to do, like where can i source for manufacturers of children clothing in China? what range can i buy? like the ones i saw children jean 2y-4y-6-8yrs go for 4usd per one-can i get any thing less than this, meanwhile i am going to supply these goods, i am not going to sell one/one. i am looking at =N=900.00 to sell one.

Please i don't want to loose money- all your advice and contribution here will be appreciated, looking forward to your detailed advice.
Re: I Want Help From Nigerians With Experience On Importing Children Wears From Chin by GoodGod2: 4:32pm On May 30, 2011
Please any one with good ideas should drop them here
Re: I Want Help From Nigerians With Experience On Importing Children Wears From Chin by GoodGod2: 8:38pm On May 31, 2011
IMPORTERS from China pls help.
Re: I Want Help From Nigerians With Experience On Importing Children Wears From Chin by obynoud1: 8:52pm On May 31, 2011
is a good business but do it august to december that is good period for the children wears in nigeria
Re: I Want Help From Nigerians With Experience On Importing Children Wears From Chin by Chipoleonthrift: 12:49am On Feb 21
I import from china and i can help you import clothes of your choice

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Solar Home System From Myk Power Installer !!! / Day Care Center / Has Nairaland Added To The Growth Of Your Business Or Gives You Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.