Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Advise On Importing Industrial Chemicals To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise On Importing Industrial Chemicals To Nigeria (2109 Views)

Advise On Importing Baby Product To Nigeria From US? / I Want Help From Nigerians With Experience On Importing Children Wears From Chin / Planning On Importing Samsung Tvs Series3 And Series 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On Importing Industrial Chemicals To Nigeria by Pacemaker: 5:09am On Dec 19, 2013
I am a United States based Nigerian that would like to import industrial goods to bulk buyers in Nigeria. How do I go about this business and do I have to be connected to industries that will need my service in other to gain a market share? Intended products are chemicals for Pharmaceutical and Petroleum industrial needs. I don't want to face thw hassle of dealing with individuals, since I wouldn't be fully based in Naija. Any suggestions on the best practice will be awesome. I wouldn't mind acquiring licensing for distribution in companies that manufacturer consumer goods also. I have a disposable income of 60k dollars for a start and would invest more if there is a future for this biz. I will not respond to a private email request, every feedback should be posted in public. Lets work hard in given our country a good name by providing transparent
response.
Re: Advise On Importing Industrial Chemicals To Nigeria by MDCEO1: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2013
I'm interested in this as well. Any answers from anybody? Bump!
Op, do you have any specific products/chemicals in mind?
I could help you make some enquiries.
Re: Advise On Importing Industrial Chemicals To Nigeria by Pacemaker: 8:18am On Jan 03, 2014
MD-CEO:
I'm interested in this as well. Any answers from anybody? Bump!
Op, do you have any specific products/chemicals in mind?
I could help you make some enquiries.
Chemicals for manufacturing Pharma drugs, Soap and Petroleum refining. I am based in the states and where are you based? I would like to know what is in demand in naija since I am not based out there
Re: Advise On Importing Industrial Chemicals To Nigeria by MDCEO1: 7:34pm On Jan 04, 2014
^^ I'm based in Lagos.
I could help you make some enquiries about what chemicals they commonly import and use in the pharmaceutical and soap industries for starters.
Since you're in US, can you guarantee the quality of the chemicals you'll source from there?
Although, i have a feeling (quite unproven) that chemicals imported from USA might be more expensive that ones sourced from other countries, like Germany and India.
Re: Advise On Importing Industrial Chemicals To Nigeria by Pacemaker: 7:16am On Jan 05, 2014
MD-CEO:
^^ I'm based in Lagos.
I could help you make some enquiries about what chemicals they commonly import and use in the pharmaceutical and soap industries for starters.
Since you're in US, can you guarantee the quality of the chemicals you'll source from there?
Although, i have a feeling (quite unproven) that chemicals imported from USA might be more expensive that ones sourced from other countries, like Germany and India.
I heard United States has corporate advantage over those countries you mentioned. What about caustic soda, is it cheaper to source it from china that United States? I would like to read from those that are familiar with this area of trade. In regards quality, united states has a standard when ir comes to products. We have the best agencies that monitor substandard goods. If you can do feasibility studies we can discuss long term relationship
Re: Advise On Importing Industrial Chemicals To Nigeria by MDCEO1: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2014
Ok, i'll try and help you find out more information
Re: Advise On Importing Industrial Chemicals To Nigeria by Pacemaker: 5:00am On Jan 08, 2014
MD-CEO:
Ok, i'll try and help you find out more information
Thanks
Re: Advise On Importing Industrial Chemicals To Nigeria by Plus10(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2014
I wish I could be part of this deal.I studied Industrial Chemistry,currently unemployed and also based in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

From Fun To Millions: How Seun Osewa Built A Multi-million Dollar Online Venture / How Lucrative Is Keke Maruwa Business / How To Get Free 1GB Data On Airtel Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.