Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) (30946 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / MI Abaga Celebrates His 38th Birthday (Photo) / M.I Abaga Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Besiss66: 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hbd
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Melanyn(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
Happy birthday King MI
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by DSoj(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
MI is 45
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by masterfactor(m): 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
MI and beef na 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by akdjr(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
That is the culture of Rap music. quote author=masterfactor post=106434967]MI and beef na 5 and 6[/quote]
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations...
I remember the days of anoti, action film track and fast money, fast cars

Mi abaga.......the niggar that murdered vector
Na only Jesse jags go fit murder him own brother
Vector nor go fit
You sabi music, you b highness master so i no surprise at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lanruze:
Take it or leave it.

The best Nigerian African english rapper alive.

MI the rap "sage"

HBD MI.
Apt

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Matheusmartin:
... African best rapper as far as I'm concern
did you say best in africa?
go listen to
proverb manifest el
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by jerrybakermillz(m): 1:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations...

Vector nor go fit

As in ehnn.....I be exhaust..as I dey smoke and booze the bottle...na so music dey follow

He never for once murder Vector so get ur fact right...he's a commercial rapper
Vector is a strong lyricist the best 9ja ever had, how can someone murder by Kelly handsome who's a singer gets to murder the King Kong ?

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Churchill6767: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
jerrybakermillz:

Vector is a strong lyricist the best 9ja ever had, how can someone murder by Kelly handsome who's a singer gets to murder the King Kong ?

WTF.

4 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations...

Vector nor go fit

As in ehnn.....I be exhaust..as I dey smoke and booze the bottle...na so music dey follow

I swel down, Real correct lexus is250 blast exhaust when dem remove the muffler na u b.
You go don get share for hilltop airport road.
Real men lyk us smoke kolos.
If you puff just two drag, 2tru out dat day u go dey see pc as typewritter and phone as calculator.
U no go remember bombing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
African Rapper number eh,,,,

Age with grace!

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by FullBlastLight: 1:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations...

Vector nor go fit

Take it frm me dude, there's is a better way 2 live life than smoking, drinking & pussying!

We're eagerly looking 4ward 2 seeing a better u!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Morelovez: 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
Happy birthday MI

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by platido(m): 1:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Happy birthday, the Magician...cheers to a fullfil age

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by AsiwajuAsatheo: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
M
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by JoeKarrid: 1:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations...

Vector nor go fit

Na so.
How e dey be?
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by potbelly(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
Monkey by MI ft Chi is one of the best songs ever.

Lyrics and visuals are top point...
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by AsiwajuAsatheo: 1:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
jerrybakermillz:

Bros calm down, even vector know that MI murdered his present and future. If after listening to MI's tame the viper, you can still speak like this then BUBU is right for whatever he's done niyen

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:10pm On Oct 04, 2021
HBD LLNP cool
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by MufasaLion: 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
The King of African Hip-hop!
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by PavillionEnergy: 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2021
[quote =smartasuen post=106434756]That short black boy with a very big ass!
Happy Birthday African Microphone magician!![/quote]

One Gaybriel spotted.
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by MufasaLion: 2:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
jerrybakermillz:

Trash.
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Jonah507(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
M I is my birthday mate!

It's my birthday today too.

Wish me a happy birthday.

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by lalo128: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Mr Incredible is 40, how times fly.

One of my best songs from MI was Human Being feat 2baba.

[/i]Sometimes you might see me in a range
Looking fly but deep inside i am feeling pain
Cos everywhere there's pressure,
I can feel the strain
Me sef i be human being o[i]
me seff I be human being ooooo

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
Happy birthday Mr incredible
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by sageb: 2:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Well mi hasn't been the goat to me but his brother Jesse jagz...Garba was fire,odyseus was hit,jagz of all trade was the hottest of all time

yeah
even Royal Niger Company by Jesse Jagz was dope
Choc boyz that year

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by spirul77: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
jerrybakermillz:

which lyricist? A lyricist that can't put together just one critically acclaim album? Only illegal music ll Beats the whole of vector's career.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by spirul77: 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
azraeljaheel:

did you say best in africa?

go listen to

proverb
manifest
el
haha, I guess you must be joking, only one of MI's tracks beats all of these rappers discography.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by YourFavorite21(m): 2:47pm On Oct 04, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Zaxbash1: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
sageb:

yeah
even Royal Niger Company by Jesse Jagz was dope
Choc boyz that year
choc city will never,can never, and forever have jargo second

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Solidstar Loved Up And Holding A Lady In New Photo, Fans React / Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary / D'banj Buys A $200K Aston Martin Vantage (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.