Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) (30939 Views)

E-Money Celebrates His 40th Birthday; Thanks God For His Life / MI Abaga Celebrates His 38th Birthday (Photo) / M.I Abaga Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by spirul77: 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Well mi hasn't been the goat to me but his brother Jesse jagz...Garba was fire,odyseus was hit,jagz of all trade was the hottest of all time
both of dem no be mate for anything, Lyrism, flows and punchlines MI beats Jesse Jayz hands down,no let beer parlour talk dey deceive you there.
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2021
Chairman, I hail oooo
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Zaxbash1: 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
spirul77:
both of dem no be mate for anything, Lyrism, flows and punchlines MI beats Jesse Jayz hands down,no let beer parlour talk dey deceive you there.
to ur own opinion U are right am also right in my own opinion ...so stick to ur believe please

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Importz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mi abaga...the goat.
His best song for me is "Everything I've seen"
Maaaad jam.

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Was he a rapper or comedian?. Some persons are even comparing him with vector.... lolx. Some are even saying the best Nigerian rapper... lolz. Where una wan put mode9
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Mandrake20(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Diz guy dope dat yaer.
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Rashdimuh(m): 3:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Zaxbash1:
Well mi hasn't been the goat to me but his brother Jesse jagz...Garba was fire,odyseus was hit,jagz of all trade was the hottest of all time
jagz of all trades

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Zaxbash1: 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rashdimuh:
jagz of all trades
U Sabi music

3 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Iamagoodgirll: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2021
Happy birthday M.I
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by ibnlawal(m): 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Mr Incredible is 40, how times fly.

One of my best songs from MI was Human Being feat 2baba.

[/i]Sometimes you might see me in a range
Looking fly but deep inside i am feeling pain
Cos everywhere there's pressure,
I can feel the strain
Me sef i be human being o[i]
Human ft 2face and sound sultan

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by ManOfCompetence(m): 3:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
stanley000:
Till date I still don't know who vector is lol. MI is Nigeria's one and only hardcore rapper.
Even me....I really can't point at any of his songs......heard he got bars too sha
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by stanley000: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Even me....I really can't point at any of his songs......heard he got bars too sha
if he's good I would know him. I ve mixtapes of every rapper you can name both local and foreign including reminisce.
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by ManOfCompetence(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
DimIsaac10:
Was he a rapper or comedian?.
Some persons are even comparing him with vector.... lolx.
Some are even saying the best Nigerian rapper... lolz.
Where una wan put mode9
Should we do a 10/10 rap song battle between mode9 and MI....

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by ManOfCompetence(m): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
stanley000:
if he's good I would know him. I ve mixtapes of every rapper you can name both local and foreign including reminisce.
I guess he has a good fanbase especially on Twitter.....it was during his beef with MI I started to rate him because of how people spoke of him

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by camri: 3:39pm On Oct 04, 2021
BigBelleControl:
Mr Incredible is 40, how times fly.

One of my best songs from MI was Human Being feat 2baba.

[/i]Sometimes you might see me in a range
Looking fly but deep inside i am feeling pain
Cos everywhere there's pressure,
I can feel the strain
Me sef i be human being o[i]
i luv his lyricism in Safe and Anoti

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by camri: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
stanley000:
Till date I still don't know who vector is lol. MI is Nigeria's one and only hardcore rapper.
where you put mode nine
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by stanley000: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

I guess he has a good fanbase especially on Twitter.....it was during his beef with MI I started to rate him because of how people spoke of him
or his fanbase are really young.
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Matheusmartin: 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
azraeljaheel:

did you say best in africa?

go listen to

proverb
manifest
el
Guy leave me with my opinion.
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by stanley000: 3:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
camri:
where you put mode nine
how many albums did he put out? Mode9 is the niaja jazy but he left rap to do other things
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Mirawonder007(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Happy birthday to Africa rapper no 1 oo,MI the microphone magician oo

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by camri: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
jerrybakermillz:

He never for once murder Vector so get ur fact right...he's a commercial rapper
Vector is a strong lyricist the best 9ja ever had, how can someone murder by Kelly handsome who's a singer gets to murder the King Kong ?
go and listen to The Viper again. He floored vector with maturity. MI is a great rapper if not the goat

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2021
Mikel is still 34years while his mates are 40+
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by camri: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
stanley000:
how many albums did he put out? Mode9 is the niaja jazy but he left rap to do other things
you dont know rap. Go and listen to malcolm IX, Pentium IX etc and his many mixtapes
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by camri: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
spirul77:
Jagz is a better producer
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 04, 2021
My best musicians
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Gfskw: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
Oh
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by camri: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

you are missing

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by stanley000: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
camri:
you dont know rap. Go and listen to malcolm IX, Pentium IX etc and his many mixtapes
mixtapes? I mean album bro. U saw Mi s album listed up there, thats a real rapper. Mixtapes keh, shey nah zinoliskeey abi bela smurda haha

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by J2381: 4:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Happy birthday M. I
Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
ibnlawal:

Human ft 2face and sound sultan

You're right, I ommited the legendary Sound Sultan, may his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Fayrouzz(m): 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
Zaxbash1:
I'd agree with you but garba is thrash.

1 Like

Re: M.I Abaga Celebrates His 40th Birthday (Photos) by Oddfinder: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Congratulations...

I remember the days of anoti, action film track and fast money, fast cars
Mi abaga.......the niggar that murdered vector

Na only Jesse jags go fit murder him own brother

Vector nor go fit

As in ehnn.....I be exhaust..as I dey smoke and booze the bottle...na so music dey follow

Mad man grin grin
Cruise master

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#betterchallange: Falz Takes Shots At Corrupt Nigerian Youths And Leaders / Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display / Ngozi Ezeh & Her Family Survive Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.