Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (61515 Views)

Terrorists Financiers Arrested Inside A Bank In Zaria, Kaduna / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party / El-Rufai Demolishes Mosque On Waff Road In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by SAM1979: 4:57pm On Oct 04, 2021
In Nigeria, The terrorist and their sponsors are well known in the North by their actions. The Fulani terrorist on Jihad missions are also know. Their actions against Christians says it all.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Danjikanbauchi: 5:14pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jolomenas:

Kai munafiki ne wallahi
teya na yi munafurci ?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Deblow: 5:20pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dem don take demolition swear for this man. Na so he demolished tire for FCT wen he was the minister in charge.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by pawesome(m): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Nadaken:
Hearing Graceland alone what comes to mind is Christian's

I can see why the dwarf jihadist would be so tormented by such

Some fools are still saying and so what even when the genocide on southern kaduna is going on without the governor deploying security there if his hands are clean

They still say and so what
let me even surprise you...Muslims have suffered demolision more than the christians in kaduna..once you build in the wrong place,he gets you..and you know Muslims with building anyhow hence it has affected them more

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2021
dallasi:

hallmark of typical ipob supporters..wawa kowai

I cause you and your generation, you shall never know peace..
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Rexwalters1: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:
You hand over power to terrorist what do you expect
You are all the same, your so called leaders are only a reflection of you, ask yourself, would my father have done otherwise? They are Nigerians like you, you cannot exonerate yourselves, majority carries the vote.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by dallasi: 5:24pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dozie32:

cause you and your generation, you shall never know peace..
curse or cause ? English hard this idiot
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Rexwalters1: 5:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
Dozie32:

I cause you and your generation, you shall never know peace..
You cursed him, or you caused him? Why will the blogger say 80% Christians, What kind of lie is that? These is how these negative news promote a false narrative, but hope to see good, tomorrow it is President Buhari causing disaffection? Hypocrite Demons, no be so they demolish Maroko give Oniru Family? Which people are buying properties there for 1 billion Naira today, anything new?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Dozie32(m): 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
You cursed him, or you caused him?

Cursed.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by SarkinYarki: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Rexwalters1:
You are all the same, your so called leaders are only a reflection of you, ask yourself, would my father have done otherwise? They are Nigerians like you, you cannot exonerate yourselves, majority carries the vote.

I am not the same with 90 percent of NIGERIANs ..I swear
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by AmuEbule: 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2021
Organs:

Liar!!!. Its in your DNA to lie and keep lying. How do i know? You don't even know me but you'd mentioned you graduated years before i was born. Also, you don't sound educated, if you are educated and like you'd mentioned, not following politics, then you little brain would've at least educated you on how its not about clout. What is clout We are talking about bad governance and how the Country is really bad and you are boasting about clout. Now who sounds like a little man with little brain? Now, listen and learn, I am not a 100% El Rufai fan, because sometimes he talks anyhow, he is brash and he is also very arrogant. Maybe because he is actually very brilliant. But, he is a performer. He is one of the best performing Governors, check it out not Igbere tv or propaganda oh. Also, Nigeria would've been a better place and better Country if mumu Buhari had groomed El Rufai for 2019 and pushed him to run. One advice, go and read "Accidental Civil Servant" by El Rufai, also, listen to his lecture at Chatham House UK and pay attention, hopefully you will learn.
You see your life. I got you to spend more time trying to redeem yourself here. The truth is that the northern elite did a good job of brainwashing losers like you into thinking that Igbo people like me are your problem when we are not. You can continue to waste your sorry life waiting for you 7 virgins while I work hard every day to take care of myself and my family. We are not in the same lane ok. I actually have an NGO out there. If you need to have yourself rehabilitated, I will ask a member of my bot to reach out to you.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by tillaman(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
chatinent:
Fear summarised people.
more like fear brief people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by slinkky(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2021
elhafeez:
It's unfortunate it got to this. The land belongs to the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, the only Federal Government owners avaition training institution. It's a Federal Government owned land. There have been dispute over the land for over 20 years. It's just that the government choose to enforce it now. The state Government do not approve buildings in that area.
The Kaduna state government have chosen to start approving building in that area through the regularisation process. The houses close to the fence would go while others in the safe zone would be granted approval.
We all remeber how an airplane crashed into building surrounding an airport years ago. This is what government is trying to prevent. We will all be hear to blame Government when things like this happens.
It would have been great if government paid the people who are affected because most people affected are retired staff of government agencies in Zaria. It's sad. May God comfort the people who have lost properties and livelihood there.

Attached the satellite image of the area. The area marked yellow is the Land the Aviation college and building withing that area are the one being demolished. The area circle black are going to be given approval.
Lets not be quick to judge. Listen to both side.

Sir i will like to contact you, I sent you a mail
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by AmuEbule: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
Organs:

What that guy is and what he has achieved, your whole generation cannot come close. Firstly, he graduated university with first class degree. Now, lets start from there. Have you even graduated?
You are a clown and your mumu is actually resting under a bridge in mile 2 Lagos. undecided

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2021
he was once a minister of destruction.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by esthel(f): 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Kaduna people will forever regret when they voted the midget
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by AmuEbule: 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Organs:

Liar!!!. Its in your DNA to lie and keep lying. How do i know? You don't even know me but you'd mentioned you graduated years before i was born. Also, you don't sound educated, if you are educated and like you'd mentioned, not following politics, then you little brain would've at least educated you on how its not about clout. What is clout We are talking about bad governance and how the Country is really bad and you are boasting about clout. Now who sounds like a little man with little brain? Now, listen and learn, I am not a 100% El Rufai fan, because sometimes he talks anyhow, he is brash and he is also very arrogant. Maybe because he is actually very brilliant. But, he is a performer. He is one of the best performing Governors, check it out not Igbere tv or propaganda oh. Also, Nigeria would've been a better place and better Country if mumu Buhari had groomed El Rufai for 2019 and pushed him to run. One advice, go and read "Accidental Civil Servant" by El Rufai, also, listen to his lecture at Chatham House UK and pay attention, hopefully you will learn.
You had the opportunity to study but you spent your almajiri life throwing stones at your teachers. Look up the dictionary meaning of clout, olodo. Like I pointed out, El Rufai can impress touts like you and not me. Go and jump in the lake with him for all I care or may keep waiting for your 7 virgins when you yamutu. That’s you problem dude.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by NigerianGurus: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2021
AmuEbule:

You had the opportunity to study but you spent your almajiri life throwing stones at your teachers. Look up the dictionary meaning of clout, olodo. Like I pointed out, El Rufai can impress touts like you and not me. Go and jump in the lake with him for all I care or may keep waiting for your 7 virgins when you yamutu. That’s you problem dude.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by UnabashedIPOB: 6:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Jolomenas:

Are you not stupid?
Elrufai demolishes houses and shops regardless of who owns the shop, if you like be his cousin he will demolish your house.

Pardon me? Who is this dumb ass talking? Who the fvck are you? That's how foolish numbskulls like you are. You just wake up and start demolishing peoples' houses for no reason and on short notice and in your brainless skull you think that's okay...freaking M0R0N!
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
steve10:
Point of correction, elrufai did not order the demolition of those building . The land belong to aviation , the case have been in court even before elrufai came into power . They finally won the case .
they didn't win d case jaare. The court told dem to stop d demolition a d dey still went on.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by meetirimiya: 6:30pm On Oct 04, 2021
Tingotoe:
Oga most of those houses were built on illegal land so stop blaming Elrufai for a case that has been in court since 2011 long before he became governor
Shut up you evil accomplish, yes the case has been in the court and for your knowledge the residents have won the case in three different occasions. The demolition going on is not from any judgement given by the Court.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by okpas01: 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2021
na bombing no dey illegal? Double standard Niggar
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Bring it down if na illegal structure
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by unmask: 7:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
mcdon024:
For no reason El-Rufai decided to bring down people's houses...

So 10-15 trucks of fully armed soldiers where gathered in a small area of Graceland Zaria Kaduna state to supervise the bringing down of homes that is largely full of retired FG staffs who have laboured for 30-35 years in sweat and many have not even been given up to 4% of their retirement benefits since they left service…

Yet, 2 trucks of same armed uniform men can NEVER be sent to the southern part of the State to protect lives!!!

Graceland is a place made up of 80% Christians of which most of them are retired civil servants.

Elrufai decided to bring down those houses with a very short notice period.

Abdulrasheed Abdullahi Elsa posted:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3098401183766628&id=100007903305384
It is annoying the way some people try to whip up sentiments. What benefit is it in telling us that 80% of the occupants are christians? Would it have made you feel better if the houses belonged to muslims?

Address issues and stop bringing religion or tribe into it.

Now why did the Governor demolish the place? Were they illegal structures?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Somebody4life: 8:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
There is a war between good and evil
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by sammie99: 8:26pm On Oct 04, 2021
We warned them against this short man but they refused . El-rufai has an A1 in demolition. My Abuja people can attest to it.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Gamelord007: 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2021
El-Rufai, the demolisher
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by luluman: 9:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
dallasi:
Hmmmn....Nigerian blogger. 80% are Christians. so what
Better shut up mumu. What do you say to Muric when he says its own?

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Kfed4ril(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Evil genius at work, men should slow down.
The op want to turn this to religious crisis, forgetting that Kaduna state been a Muslim majority state, suffers more of evil rufai maladministration than the minority Christians, mind you the deputy Governor is also a Muslim lady.
Elrufai has marked 650 muslims houses for demolition at Hayin rigasa, we need the cankerous association to come and cry pls.

Kaduna is majority christians, if anything na 50/50.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Marpol2021(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:
You hand over power to terrorist what do you expect
true are thy words,hell rufai is a demented soul. A bastard and a bandits supporter.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by dallasi: 8:11am On Oct 05, 2021
luluman:
Better shut up mumu. What do you say to Muric when he says its own?

you be mumu too
Re: Governor El-Rufai Demolishes Graceland Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by luluman: 8:51am On Oct 05, 2021
dallasi:

you be mumu too
Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / APC Party Leaders Courtesy Visit To OBJ Residence Earlier Today (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.