Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Please Is There Any Herbal Medicine For Dysentery? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Is There Any Herbal Medicine For Dysentery? (225 Views)

What Can I Do To This Malaria? Any Herbal Combo?? / Any Herbal Treatment For Hypertension / Start Offering B.sc Courses For Herbal Medicine, Mamora Urges Varsities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Is There Any Herbal Medicine For Dysentery? by horlanrewaju11(m): 12:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good day Nairalander...
Please on a small note ..... I'm having a Dysentery with constant abdominal severe pain, I barely got sick though but this one is about to kill me with pain, I can't go to hospital right now (damn broke)...

But what herbs do you think I can take that won't require any money....herbs works well sometimes, I just need a prescription.

Please help...
Re: Please Is There Any Herbal Medicine For Dysentery? by mrcrabs(m): 2:34pm On Oct 04, 2021
Guy can you read what you just typed" you are in severe pains and it's about to kill you " you are here looking for herbs, don't you have government hospital around you or can't you borrow money to get proper medicine? You are here asking for herbs.

Don't hurt yourself because you think you don't have money

I wish you quick recovery...
Re: Please Is There Any Herbal Medicine For Dysentery? by horlanrewaju11(m): 3:41pm On Oct 04, 2021
mrcrabs:
Guy can you read what you just typed" you are in severe pains and it's about to kill you " you are here looking for herbs, don't you have government hospital around you or can't you borrow money to get proper medicine? You are here asking for herbs.

Don't hurt yourself because you think you don't have money

I wish you quick recovery...
thanks boss, if I have to be explaining things my brother we can't leave here today..... I'm currently in a village but my neighbor has helped me out with some herb sha, so is not as worse as before again.... Thanks
Re: Please Is There Any Herbal Medicine For Dysentery? by babaalagbo1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
horlanrewaju11:
Good day Nairalander...
Please on a small note ..... I'm having a Dysentery with constant abdominal severe pain, I barely got sick though but this one is about to kill me with pain, I can't go to hospital right now (damn broke)...

But what herbs do you think I can take that won't require any money....herbs works well sometimes, I just need a prescription.

Please help...
let me dash you this for free find ewe efirin in your village or where ever you are ask for ewe efirin,squeeze it,you can add honey i mean pure honey and drink it morning and night

(1) (Reply)

Doctor In The House Please Help I Normally Have Hart Or Chest Burn Anytime Am Pr / Yocan Loki New E-nectar Collector Dab Pen / Health/ Urine Smell: What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.