Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,406 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man (4236 Views)

17 Year Old Girl Shares Video Of Her Friend's Father In Bed As Payback (video) / Lady Sleeps With A Friend’s Father For Sleeping With Her Boyfriend, Shares Video / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 3:01pm On Oct 04, 2021
Good day Nairalander I have a friend in my street whose father is very rich he owns 2 huge hotels and plenty of cars, my friend is about 29yrs old I met him doing sales boy at a boutique I was shock when I saw him there I was like what going on has your Dad disown you? Because he was the ist son of his father , he told me that is father don't want him to work in his hotels or touch any of his cars , he give him 2k per week , as he was narrating his story to me he was shedding tears he still leaves at his father house , so I ask him how much was he earning at d boutique he told me 15k . I was touch and angry in my spirt I told him to go and learn hand work that I will pay is for the apprenticeship.
I have to ask him again if he is adopted he said no though he had an HND certificate . this guy is looking haggard and wearing a very old palm.
I keep on wondering what might has been his offence that is father don't want his ist son is heir after not work in his company or teach him is business. People are wicked to their own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
FTC
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by younglleo: 3:03pm On Oct 04, 2021
hmmmm
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by AutoChick4U(f): 3:04pm On Oct 04, 2021
Probably not d man's biological son

3 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
I guess the father would not be wicked in your opinion if the son were lavishing in the father's wealth, since that is what you'd prefer for yourself.

The father is sending his son out in to the world to learn so he can better be prepared to take over his inheritance. The father after all payed for his son's HND Certificate, provides a roof over his son's head, and pays his son ₦2k despite his son being employed, but to you he appears wicked.

Some just want to eat where they have never sown. Such people end up squandering their inheritance!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by duro4chang(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Let your friend go back to his mother for more explanation .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by SportsHD: 3:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
He should hustle for his own and watch His dad would beg for his attention in the future.

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Bluezy13(m): 3:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
Hmmm...

My friend's own is that the father has two mansions and currently building another for rentals, a professor with two cars. His mum is a business woman, they obviously have money. And the man has connections.
He met me the other day that was looking for a job, any job at all...even if it is 15-20k.
He is the eldest in the family with two sisters, an only son.
I used to kind of see him as one who has no problem at all, a graduate at that. I thought he was just pulling my legs not until he showed my his account balance and told me that he could afford the things he wears from the little errands he runs in the neighborhood. But according to him, his problem is his mom.
He explained that she doesn't care about him, told his dad not to allow him access to his cars, hinders his dad from giving him even 1k and that he even passed through hell seeing himself through school and other stuff. He said his father has connections but he doesn't know why he has refused to connect him, his only son
He literally called her a witch. That he doesn't even know what he did to the woman and from my observation, the guy is a good guy.
He told me that he will one day tell his father that when he dies, he will sell off everything and useless the money.

I honestly don't understand.
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Bluezy13(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:
I guess the father would not be wicked in your opinion if the son were lavishing in the father's wealth, since that is what you'd prefer for yourself.

The father is sending his son out in to the world to learn so he can better be prepared to take over his inheritance. The father after all payed for his son's HND Certificate, provides a roof over his son's head, and pays his son ₦2k despite his son being employed, but to you he appears wicked.

Some just want to eat where they have never sown. Such people end up squandering their inheritance!

This your mentality is the reason Africa is backward.

7 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 3:21pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bluezy13:

This your mentality is the reason Africa is backward.

It is also the reason many countries are way far ahead of the Africa you claim is backward. In forward countries, fathers may get their sons to work at the bottom of their company so as to better understand how to run it. Some rich parents don't even plan to let their children inherit, but I guess to you they are the reason Africa is backward.

10 Rich People Who Aren't Leaving Their Fortunes To Their Kids

5 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Privatepart00: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2021
The Dad Is Merely Training Him,you Don't Know More Than Him. Some People Can Destroy Anything They Lay Hands On.I Know What Happened Before My Dad Allowed Me Touch Either Of The Four Cars He Owned.I Am Sure The Question I Asked ,left Him In Shock.Still A Heir Here But My People Didnt Allow Me That Easy Life Just Like Your Friend Is Passing Through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 3:31pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

his father does not kW he is working he lives at the hotel what kind of training is that. U think if the father die today d son won't sell off that hotel because he won't kW the value , forget some fathers are plain wicked

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
Privatepart00:
The Dad Is Merely Training Him,you Don't Know More Than Him. Some People Can Destroy Anything They Lay Hands On.I Know What Happened Before My Dad Allowed Me Touch Either Of The Four Cars He Owned.I Am Sure The Question I Asked ,left Him In Shock.Still A Heir Here But My People Didnt Allow Me That Easy Life Just Like Your Friend Is Passing Through.

Could you tell these people if what your father did is of any benefit to you today please. Maybe what this father is doing will make more sense to them.

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 3:32pm On Oct 04, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Probably not d man's biological son
He is father caborn copy in appearance
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
kenzysmith:
his father does not kW he is working he lives at the hotel what kind of training is that. U think if the father die today d son won't sell off that hotel because he won't kW the value , forget some fathers are plain wicked

This is getting even worse than your initial narrative! Why does the father not know his son is working? Has the son not told his father he is working? If so, why not? And why is the son not working in his father's hotel? Is there no vacancy for toilet cleaner there?

Tell us, what has the son done that he and his father are not communicating?

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by GoldenJAT(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

We don't run all the race in the world. Some races had been ran by our parents.
There is more to this though!

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by yuping(m): 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2021
Father is not wicked if you can not manage yourself now when is dad is alive how will he mange the entire business when is dad is no more, the dad is paying for neccesary need not is wants.
He is being feed at home, sheltered and 2k for whatever he needs and he is working, he can find a better job he is a graduate he should man up. We make no get who go give us common #100 we die.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2021
GoldenJAT:
We don't run all the race in the world. Some races had been ran by our parents.
There is more to this though!

What race is this son running that his father should have run for him? How much rent is this s son paying for the free accomodation his father is providing plus the 2k he gives him on top?

God, this generation has really degenerated! In my time, your first salary is given to your parents in appreciation of them getting you so far. This son earns ₦15k and swindles the father an extra 2k and the father doesn't even know his son has a job! What a very dishonest son! When the father finds out his son lied, I hope he extends his apprenticeship!

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Bluezy13(m): 3:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

It is also the reason many countries are way far ahead of the Africa you claim is backward. In forward countries, fathers may get their sons to work at the bottom of their company so as to better understand how to run it. Some rich parents don't even plan to let their children imherit, but I guess to you they are the reason Africa is backward.

Think straight.
It is not about inheritance.
It is about welfare.
There are many children who do not give a fvck about inheritance. Just do what any average parents is supposed to do to their children. It is called obligations.

3 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Bluezy13(m): 3:45pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

It is also the reason many countries are way far ahead of the Africa you claim is backward. In forward countries, fathers may get their sons to work at the bottom of their company so as to better understand how to run it. Some rich parents don't even plan to let their children imherit, but I guess to you they are the reason Africa is backward.

Think straight.
It is about welfare.
There are many children who do not give a fvck about inheritance. Just do what any average parents is supposed to do to their children. It is called obligations
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2021
Bluezy13:

Think straight.
It is about welfare.
There are many children who do not give a fvck about inheritance. Just do what any average parents is supposed to do to their children. It is called obligations

So, in your own opinion, your parents are obligated to hand over the fruits of their labour to you before they die, on top of all the feeding and education and a roof over your head and the welfare they gave you from the day you were born?

I guess your sense of entitlement is what you call "think straight". Some who "think straight" like you do kill their parents too.

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Depressed101: 3:51pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:
I g[s]uess the father would not be wicked in your opinion if the son were lavishing in the father's wealth, since that is what you'd prefer for yourself.

Some just want to eat where they have never sown. Such people end up squandering their inheritance[/s]!

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Depressed101: 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2021
Privatepart00:
[s]The Dad Is Merely Training Him,you Don't Know More Than Him. Some People Can Destroy Anything They Lay Hands On.I Know What Happened Before My Dad Allowed Me Touch Either Of The Four Cars He Owned.I Am Sure The Question I Asked ,left Him In Shock.Still A Heir Here But My People Didnt Allow Me That Easy Life Just Like Your Friend Is Passing Through.
[/s]
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Depressed101: 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

[s]
So, in your own opinion, your parents are obligated to hand over the fruits of their labour to you before they die, on top of all the feeding and education and a roof over your head and the welfare they gave you from the day you were born?

I guess your sense of entitlement is what you call "think straight". Some who "think straight" like you do kill their parents too.[/s]

they brought kids to this word without their permission, they are responsible for their all round well being until they are old and can't feed themselves

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2021
Privatepart00:
my brother this my friend father is not teaching is son any shit , he is paying the least worker 25k in his hotel and give his son 4k per month . what kind of father not introduced is ist son into is business ? African fathers are selfish and wicked
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

You are talking in the nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 4:09pm On Oct 04, 2021
duro4chang:
Let your friend go back to his mother for more explanation .
The mother is not in support of the father she has quarrel with the father about d situation but the father is just bent on disgracing his own son he is a laughing stock in my area
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2021
BKsoul:
You are talking in the nonsense...

That which is beyond your level must be nonsense to you.

As a wise man once said: "This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand".
Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 4:13pm On Oct 04, 2021
Depressed101:
they brought kids to this word without their permission, they are responsible for their all round well being until they are old and can't feed themselves

Is that what you tell you own father? What does he say when you tell him that?

Is an HND educated child not old enough to feed themselves?

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

That which is beyond your level must be nonsense to you.

As a wise man once said: "This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand".
If you were a little bit wise, you would know that you are talking in the bladderdash.... can't you see how many people that is against your opinion? That is supposed to let you know how trashy your input sounds, but like the unwise man that you are, you still dey argue... A WISE MAN KNOWS WHEN TO STOP ARGUING.... sweet heart ba ilakaye...pele dear.

1 Like

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by budaatum: 4:17pm On Oct 04, 2021
BKsoul:
If you were a little bit wise, you would know that you are talking in the bladderdash.... can't you see how many people that is against your opinion? That is supposed to let you know how trashy your input sounds, but like the unwise man that you are, you still dey argue... A WISE MAN KNOWS WHEN TO STOP ARGUING.... sweet heart ba ilakaye...pele dear.

Did someone tell you wisdom is indicated by the number of people who agree with you? It would explain why you think you are talking sense. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Father An Heartless Man by kenzysmith: 4:18pm On Oct 04, 2021
budaatum:

This is getting even worse than your initial narrative! Why does the father not know his son is working? Has the son not told his father he is working? If so, why not? And why is the son not working in his father's hotel? Is there no vacancy for toilet cleaner there?

Tell us, what has the son done that he and his father are not communicating?
is mother told him not to tell his dad because if he do is father will want to help him again and d 2k per week won't be giving to him again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Even With Konji, What Is That Thing That Can Easily Turn Off Your Sexual urge? / Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) / Try This Combination Before The Arrival Of Your Babe And See Wonders (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.